Step 1) Find method to make money online

Step 2) Automate said method

Step 3) ????

Step 4) Profit

Second Way

Step 1) Make something people will pay for

Step 2) Sell it

yup that sounds very clear to me.

You can also automate something like account creators and sell those accounts as a service

First Way

Step 3) ????

Step 4) Profit

Second Way

Step 2) Sell it

+1

Sorry bud, but no ones going to put the spoon in your mouth.

Automate and scale a working method...

First Way

Step 3) ????

Step 4) Profit

Second Way

Step 2) Sell it

Oh sure, now you tell me! I've been doing it all wrong!! :(

• Like 2

here is a thread to help you out

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10628-how-are-you-making-money-with-ubot/

There is many ways to make money with Ubot Studio

Making source code that you can market to other Ubot users

Automating repeatitive tasks people do daily on the net and selling the compiled bot

Automation marketing tasks on the net and selling the compiled bot

THe main limitation is creativity. If that fails you get ideas from what others are selling for products on the warrior forum WSO thread, or other webmaster forums. If it has a lot of replies, and a fresh topic date its likely a hot topic and might be worth pursuing

• Like 2

You can buy a tutorial teaching you how to make $154325698785226.45 in 2 clicks and craft a bot to automate those 2 clicks.

I'll do a bot that does the two clicks, then a bot to start the two click bot... and one more bot two watch the preious two, incase there are some shenanigans going on, ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You can buy a tutorial teaching you how to make $154325698785226.45 in 2 clicks and craft a bot to automate those 2 clicks.

You may find a lot of ebooks for this tutorial online. Or type in Google something like "earn money online fast". http://imagicon.info/cat/5-34/boredom.gif

Mmm. That brings me to the question. Why not try piercing the Chinese market ? They too have 1.2 billion population! And Indonesia, 1 billion!

Indonesia has almost 240 million people, not 1 billion, but I see your point.

SETH: ... installable on mobile phones ? People can start programming bots from their mobile phones then. I might give this ago, myself.

What do other Ubotters say ? :)

Teamviewer has an app for your phone. Then you can build bots that way and it would probably run quicker than trying to pack all the functionality of ubot on a phone. I personally wouldn't' use a ubot mobile app because I prefer my laptop.

EDIT: Oh, and this thread is full of win. I'm wondering if we could make a drug dealer bot. A person in need just sends an email or a text with an order (sms would be forwarded to an email inbox), then the local dealers near the persons location gets the order via text message (bot gets the order and figures out the local drug dealer by searching the drug dealer database, then sends email using service that forwards that to a phone). Then we collect 10% as a commission.