UBot Underground

AWESOME Update!!!

The Comment Node....AWESOME!!!!

Collapsing/Expanding all nodes....AWESOME!!!!

(now if it could save whether or not the node is collapsed when UBot is shutdown and remember it when reloaded NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME)

Debugger changes....AWESOME!!!!

Default form fields being available....AWESOME!!!!

I'm still playing but I just wanted to throw the big thumbs up on this!!!

I cam online to rave about the changes being made. I had thought about some of these, but did not complain about them nor expect to have implemented any time soon. Manually collapsing 18 define commands every time I went to code view was a BITCH!

What a fantastic collection of improvements!

Agreed!

I am running through a list of 7500 sites right now at 20 threads.

Normally it would have frozen and hung by now. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will make it through the entire list :D

Great Job Guys!

Justin

Yes, I agree, BUT I would really like to see that the comment node could hold nodes too, not just text. That way you could place nodes in there that you for some reason would like to remove but still keep in case you want them back.

Yes, I agree, BUT I would really like to see that the comment node could hold nodes too, not just text. That way you could place nodes in there that you for some reason would like to remove but still keep in case you want them back.

or create a define command, and drop them in there and dont run the command

what i miss is a sourcecode comment methode like i got with //php or /*js*/ and if i use a comment like this that the node i comment out is hidden at the nodeeditor. would thinks do mutch cleaner. also a lockedfuction for nodes. at last :-) a search function for the html-sourcecode editor

What you want already exist.

Just create a Loop with Zero cycles.

Yes, I know that is possible and this is kind of how I use it today (I have an if statement where I test if 1 = 2 :) ), but my point is that if something is a comment, then it should be a comment to - not a workaround. But sure, there are probably other more important things for the UB team to put their efforts on.

Agreed!

I am running through a list of 7500 sites right now at 20 threads.

Normally it would have frozen and hung by now. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will make it through the entire list :D

Great Job Guys!

Justin

Looks like I spoke to soon. Crashing right around 2500, but sometimes after only 1,000.

Doesn't actually crash, but the memory it's consuming gets so high it just kinda stalls.

I am working on putting together a video of what it's doing. When it first starts it runs VERY quickly, then after around 1,000 it slows down to a turtles pace and then eventually freezes. :o