Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

does this way of coding avoid a lot of the performance issues with ubot? the pure virtual function call and all that?

I think I can purchase this if stability is not an issue and processes can truly be automated.

the software is geared towards creating the code to process forms on pages. submission, login, registration etc.. any pages that have form elements.

it also creates the code in a way that when it reaches the page after navigation it fills all areas at once. stead of wait for each one to fill before going to the next one using javascript.

Some buttons do not click with the javascript click code, so sometimes you have to drag that in, inside of ubot, and you still ahve to drag in and setup the solve captcha's if any.

but as you can see from reviews people love it, has increased productivity, and helps code form's faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TJ and John,

Sent a few messages and emails regards license issues.

I will highly appreciate a reply.

hope I could use the software

Praney

• 1 month later...

This looks really great but i do a lot more scrapping then creating accounts / posting. Do you have something for someone like me ? or will this in-fact help me as well ?

Excuse my if the question sounds dumb.. I'm new to this community and haven't full caught on to everything just yet.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note. If you are having any difficulties launching or updating, I am aware of it. My server took a dive and I am rebuilding it as we speak. Everything should be back to normal in a day or two. I apologize for the inconvenience.

thank you, this software helped me to create a much better bot!!!:D

Awesome!...we are working on continuing development again, so any suggestions from the users would be greatly appreciated. Your suggestions and feedback is what guided almost all of the features it has now!

On that note, would anyone be interested in the ability to launch and close ubot studio from within the software? (just launch and close UBot, not display ubot inside the software)

John

Awesome!...we are working on continuing development again, so any suggestions from the users would be greatly appreciated. Your suggestions and feedback is what guided almost all of the features it has now!

To me Im most interested in the pre-coded stuff. Like adding content submission/posting codes would really be awesome. I'd also love to see some more web 2.0's. Considering the 130 that you guys have there are a lot of hugely popular web 2.0 sites that are missing which is odd. Also more of the cool extras like the UI HTML panels and other javascript tricks. I also have 1 suggestion for an extra that would probably sell a ton of these for you guys. If you could come up with a javascript drip feed/scheduling timer I think you would set the uBot world afire. Like the user sets total amount of articles (submissions/bookmarks whatever…) and the amount of days and the javascript does the math of how many articles a day and than sets the wait timer in seconds. Maybe incorporating loops to keep some sense of stat monitoring. Ive been working on something like this but I am sure you guys would do it a lot better.

With all that said the product is great and really streamlined the development time of a big bot I was working on. Its an awesome tool and anyone reading this should pick it up. It definitely makes complex bots much faster. Kudos guys!

• 3 weeks later...

It is there was some server issues and the server is being rebuilt at the moment, but code generator was moved to another server, if you are having issues and cant launch Code generator please contact me and we'll get you up and running immediately.

• 1 month later...

Original post updated..

Complete revamp of the code generator allows ids, and name attributes to be gathered faster.

Click form elements to highlight which id, name attribute is associated with it

4 themes for the software

faster backend by 50%

and much much more.. Entire details in original post

Price for 48 hours only, is $127.00

after that the price is increasing to $147.00

Existing users will get this upgraded version for a discounted price on email. If you did not receive the email please email admin@botguru.net and reference your transaction number.

No offense TJ,

But I am really disapointed to see that all your existing customers are not getting this update for free.

Just got the email for the "special" $27 price, but I paid the original $77 price. So for an existing customer that already paid $77, and then to be offered the "special" $27 price is kind of insulting.

$77+27=104. So really it's a $23 dollar discount for something that I/we already paid $77 for... I know it's your software, so again I mean no offense, just some good ol fashioned feedback.

I guess I thought that all future updates would be free...

Looks good though...

• Like 1

We had no plans for charging for updates but never said we wouldn't charge for updates. We have had nearly a year of free updates on the first version with more then 100 updates, new features and enhancements.

To take things to the next level we have hired some out side programers to perfect the code more as well as optimization, reliability, code highlighting and some other things as well in the product. 1 reason your not charge the full price differance is because your an existing user for the software. You are free to keep using the v1 software which works quite well but these additional enhancements are a paid upgrade. Your savings is actually 43.00 since the full price in 48 hours is 147. Like your 77 buy was a discount from 97

No offense TJ,

But I am really disapointed to see that all your existing customers are not getting this update for free.

Just got the email for the "special" $27 price, but I paid the original $77 price. So for an existing customer that already paid $77, and then to be offered the "special" $27 price is kind of insulting.

$77+27=104. So really it's a $23 dollar discount for something that I/we already paid $77 for... I know it's your software, so again I mean no offense, just some good ol fashioned feedback.

I guess I thought that all future updates would be free...

Looks good though...

I paid $97 only a few months ago and got the same email.

Only a few months and they want me to send them more money.

No way........ <_<

"We had no plans for charging for updates but never said we wouldn't charge for updates. "

Aren't that Seth's words when uBot V4 got released?