UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

We all know it will be worth the wait, you always deliver quality products and your Run Java Run scripts is a testimonial in itself of the effort you put (bought it yesterday with the bonus software :D).

As long as this project is not shelved I think we are all happy to wait.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

• 2 weeks later...

It will be nicely priced to be VERY Easy on everyone's pocket..

It is still being worked on. But let me say when its complete you will be floored by all the features.

It has been a long time coming now. and Trust it will be very feature packed and I have watched and listened to people from multiple threads in the community on what is wanted, and needed..

TJ

Can't wait to see this TJ.

It will be a great subsitute for the current (and expensive) Protect Gold.

I personally think that this should be a feature already integrated into UBot, but I am excited to see that this is being worked on none the less.

Justin

• 4 weeks later...

It is still coming along..

Trying to pack as much features into it as possible. Might have to skip a couple extras i wanted to get in there just to launch it sooner.

All the while keeping it easy to manage..

Will try to get more updates in here as things progress, and maybe some teaser videos showing what it can do so far.

Hey TJ, what's the ETA on this tool? I'm waiting on this rather than buying Protect Gold if this is coming out anytime in the near future. Do you have an anticipated release date?

Can't wait! :D

Already have trials/time limited trials incorporated, licensing system, editing, remote updates, remote ftp uploading and storage, project settings, setting icons for branding, and the main wrapper for licensing.

Just running over encryption, to make sure everything is properly obfuscated, and encrypted nicely.

Also the licensing is not stored locally, and is in fact paged from the server and verified based on HWID (Hardware Id and configuration)

Its a very sophisticated setup that is being put together.

I really was looking forward to having subscriptions built in before its release.

But it will have to wait for a follow up, update on it more than likely.

This actually does quite a bit, and will be hopefully released very soon.

Between the price, and "ALL" the features, functions, and flexibility, and how secure it is.. It will be more than worth the wait..

TJ

Would be very interested. Especially some sort of simple licencing and autoupdating functionality without the massive stroke-inducing price point.

Looks like it's going to be an amazing product, I honestly can't wait for this to get released.

Can you give us an estimate of the price range that this is going to be? I know it will be cheaper than the alternative solutions but is it possible to give an approximate yet? Just to know how much money I need to put on the side for this :D

Already have trials/time limited trials incorporated, licensing system, editing, remote updates, remote ftp uploading and storage, project settings, setting icons for branding, and the main wrapper for licensing.

Just running over encryption, to make sure everything is properly obfuscated, and encrypted nicely.

Also the licensing is not stored locally, and is in fact paged from the server and verified based on HWID (Hardware Id and configuration)

Its a very sophisticated setup that is being put together.

I really was looking forward to having subscriptions built in before its release.

But it will have to wait for a follow up, update on it more than likely.

This actually does quite a bit, and will be hopefully released very soon.

Between the price, and "ALL" the features, functions, and flexibility, and how secure it is.. It will be more than worth the wait..

TJ

• 2 weeks later...

When someones coming out of pocket to have a system built that costs low to mid 4 figures, patience is a virtue Specially with the price i intend on releasing it for, would take me ages to make back the investment..

I refuse to put something out there with issues, or security flaws. So all this time building it, and working out the exact details needed for it to operate correctly and effectively will only benefit you and others..

Please try to hang in there.. It is coming.. (might be tired of hearing it) but it is coming...

TJ

This looks really nice TJ!

If this is set at a nice price then i'm for sure buying it.

Protect Gold is way to overpriced and its not that hard to crack.

What kind of encryption did you have in mind for this?

Will it be a single layer encryption or multilayer?

Looking forward to more news on this..

It is a multi layer encryption, both custom and military grade encryption is being used. About as much as I can say on the encryption..

there is a lot of things that are better safe guarded on it then you would normally think of, especially when I hired a hacker on-board to secure areas normally exploited to exploit and crack software. So it will add a great deal to the security level of the software.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi LoWrldErTJ,

I'm interested in this. Saw protect Gold earlier but the price really put me off (although it had good reviews)...

Any idea when you'll be releasing this?

By the way, Big companies like microsoft, apple, google etc never created a 'perfect product' to begin with; I'd suggest releasing it and we'll find the loopholes for you as a community. There's NO WAY you'll be able to find all the loopholes yourself. Even Ubot4 had so many bugs when it was first released (needless to say, it still freezes sometimes at the time of this writing).

Could u pls give an ETA?

Thanks

W.

I had planned to have a beta release ready by now, but certain things have held that up. I will try to post and ETA soon on the software release.

By the way, Big companies like microsoft, apple, google etc never created a 'perfect product' to begin with; I'd suggest releasing it and we'll find the loopholes for you as a community.

This quote is true, however it is also off putting to new potential buyers to see a world of problems and issues with a newly released product. Thing is with company's like the ones mentioned. People need there software regardless, with very limited or no alternative. In my case there is alternatives limited or not.

But rest assured I will reply back shortly with an update, and ETA..

TJ

Yeeeehaaaa!! THUMBS UP for that! I am looking forward to it. Great news!

http://ssandramariaa.blogg.se/images/2011/thumbs-up_20798749_60438282_150116248.jpg

I had planned to have a beta release ready by now, but certain things have held that up. I will try to post and ETA soon on the software release.

This quote is true, however it is also off putting to new potential buyers to see a world of problems and issues with a newly released product. Thing is with company's like the ones mentioned. People need there software regardless, with very limited or no alternative. In my case there is alternatives limited or not.

But rest assured I will reply back shortly with an update, and ETA..

TJ

Thanks TJ.

I'm eagerly waiting for this cos I have a bot I'd like to release soon.

Thanks again

W.

• 2 weeks later...

Sneak Peak at Protect GURU - v1

There is a few things left to make sure they are in working order before a public release can be given. This is for everyone's security.. But will update you as soon as I have more information to give.

• Like 1