UBot Underground

New protection system with time limited trials and auto update options!

Any chance of ingratiating it with DigiResults ?

hears the link their support sent me when i inquired about their ipn/Direct Receipt

http://www.digiresults.com/faq/direct-receipt/

i think others would like protect gold to work with DigiResults as well

sense their is no up front cost to vendors to use this affiliate network

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few suggestions:     Ability to customize the bg color and add your own logo to license form the user will fill in Redirect the user to a specific url when their copy of the bot expires Link to d

I upgraded to Ubot Studio Developer a few weeks ago & I bought Protect Gold at the weekend. I have to say that both products are the best money I have ever spent on the internet. Both have first-c

I've just finished work on a new protection system that does way more than my original Protect66 solution.   It's called Protect Gold and you can read about it and see some video demos of it in actio

I took a quick look at digiresults. You could make it work with that fairly easily.

1) Take their standard php example.

2) Include the config.php file in it by putting this line near the top;

require_once 'config.php';

3) Stuff the information they provide into suitable variables for customer name, transaction id, email address and in the section where it tells you the sale was successful, etc put something like this in;

$res = query("SELECT * FROM `licence` WHERE `transid` = '$rcpt'");
list($total_rows) = mysql_fetch_array($res);
if( $total_rows < 1 ){

query("INSERT INTO `licence` (`custname`, `custemail`, `appid`, `move`, `transid`,`machineid`) VALUES ( \"$custname\", \"$custemail\", \"$appid\", 9, \"$rcpt\",\"inactive\")");	

Assuming that;

$custname is your customers full name

$custemail is your customers email address.

$rcpt is the unique transaction id.

Andy

well i give it a shot not sure if i did it correctly

but hears what i did

if some one who is better with php ipn codeing could take a look and let me know if this will work or if i missed up some where with it please let me know

Thanks

i added this to config.php

//The following line is for DigiResults integration only and is the secret key in your DigiResults account.
$drsecret='12345678'; // the value found on your ‘Edit Account’ page
$drappid='001'; // the app id you are selling

and made a file named digiresults.php witch includes

<?php
require_once 'config.php';
function direct_receipt_is_valid() {
 $secretKey = $drsecret; # Replace with the actual value

$pop = "";
 $keys = array(
   'ccustname', 'ccustemail', 'ccustcc', 'ccuststate', 'ctransreceipt',
   'cproditem', 'ctransaction', 'ctransaffiliate', 'ctranspublisher',
   'cprodtype', 'cprodtitle', 'ctranspaymentmethod', 'ctransamount',
   'caffitid', 'cvendthru'
 );

foreach ($keys as $field) {
   // if Magic Quotes are enabled $_POST[$field] will need to be
   // un-escaped before being appended to $pop
   $pop = $pop . $_POST[$field] . "|";
 }
 $pop = $pop . $secretKey;
 $calcedVerify = strtoupper( substr( sha1( $pop ), 0, 8 ) );
 return $calcedVerify == $_POST["cverify"];
}
if ( !direct_receipt_is_valid() ) {
 exit;
}

// The receipt is valid, so register the sale in your system
// or add the user to your membership site here

$custname=$_POST['ccustname'];
$custemail=$_POST['ccustemail'];
$rcpt=$_POST['ctransreceipt'];
$appid = $drappid;

$res = query("SELECT * FROM `licence` WHERE `transid` = '$rcpt'");
       list($total_rows) = mysql_fetch_array($res);
       if( $total_rows < 1 ){

query("INSERT INTO `licence` (`custname`, `custemail`, `appid`, `move`, `transid`,`machineid`) VALUES ( \"$custname\", \"$custemail\", \"$appid\", 9, \"$rcpt\",\"inactive\")");         
?>

hey i sent the code over to the digiresults.com help desk as asked them to look over it as well

this is what they had to say

"Hi Robert,

Your verification of direct receipts should work fine.

Regarding your database code, you should be using http://php.net/mysql_escape_string on any user supplied strings you are using in a SQL statement.

I suggest you talk to your PHP developer to check over your code.

Regards,

Dom"

I'm not worried about the database code as their is no change in it from the original that came with protect gold so I'm not sure why they even said anything about it as i didn't give them the batabase.sql file or the code in it just the code i posted above

so fell free to use the code above if you want to sell your bots on digiresults.comand use protect gold

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Protect Gold now works with Ubot 4! Also added ability to save Protect settings and some other minor enhancements.

Details on the web site (66th.net), including upgrade rates for existing customers.

Andy

Protect Gold now works with Ubot 4! Also added ability to save Protect settings and some other minor enhancements.

Details on the web site (66th.net), including upgrade rates for existing customers.

Andy

Do you have a full list of changes?

Anything done to the admin interface? From what I understand it is only partially implemented.

Andy

Hi Andy, Whats new with this new version besides its compatible now with ubot4?

Do you have a full list of changes?

Anything done to the admin interface? From what I understand it is only partially implemented.

Yes - there is now a browser based admin system for the licenses so you don't need to use phpMyAdmin. The browser based option lets you search on name, email, transaction, etc and then edit/delete records, etc.

Do you still need a database for every product you want to license?

Yes. You actually don't need a database for each product though. You can manage 1000 bots in one database if you want to, just give each a unique app id and its own php folder. Personally I do create a new database for each bot but it is personal preference.

A full list of changes has been added to this page: http://66th.net/ProtectGold.html

Andy

Andy!! You rock Brother!!

Wow - not only is the software SUPER cool - and has saved me thousands in lost revenue....

But your support is off the charts.

nothing has been out of scope for you man... Even off topic, dialling in and helping.

I gotta say that your honesty - integrity and work ethic make you a stand out.

PLUS - you got behind my launch and sent like 40 sales my way as well -

in every way - you score a 10

I have the new Ubot 4 version by the way.

It is Simple -

Easy

Instructions are step by step.

and the interface, and web based interface as well - is completely automated and works - everytime.

No hesitation. Best money you could invest in the protection of your IP and the CONNECTION with a top level operator.

5 stars.

Walt Bayliss

Andy!! You rock Brother!!

Wow - not only is the software SUPER cool - and has saved me thousands in lost revenue....

But your support is off the charts.

nothing has been out of scope for you man... Even off topic, dialling in and helping.

I gotta say that your honesty - integrity and work ethic make you a stand out.

I agree. I've several products from Andy and they all work well, are updated/upgraded when necessary, and I can echo the comments about support - the best you could

ever ask for !

Phil

Thank you for your nice comments!

Fellow ubotters, this is your last call to get Protect Gold for UBot4 (upgrades or new licenses) at the current prices. Prices go back up on Friday. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to contact Andy through the PM system and the contact form on his site, but I am not able to reach the guy.

I need the following answered ASAP. Hopefully the developer is easier to reach and I am just having difficulty in in finding him...

Here are the questions:

I am considering pitching in the 279$ needed for the protection scripts. Just have a couple of questions before sending the money your way:

1. Is the 279$ payment a one time fee or there are hidden fees or costs?

2. What happens in case someone does crack a Bot I have protected with your scripts? Do you offer a refund or provide a fix for the crack?

3. Is the support for your products for lifetime or a fee must be paid?

4. What happens if your servers or company stop working? Does the protection software continue to function or a service on your side must be up for it to work?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Andy,

I think I missed out on the special prices as I was on my holidays... :(

Another question, does it support subscription based products like monthly subscriptions, with the new V4 update?

Praney

Andy,

I think I missed out on the special prices as I was on my holidays... :(

Another question, does it support subscription based products like monthly subscriptions, with the new V4 update?

Praney

Hi Praney

It can manage monthly subscriptions, in the same way as you can manage one off payments, by cancelling the users license in the admin database. It would depend on the method that you use for payment if and how this could be automated. However there is a new web-based admin panel for the v4 version, so it would be possible I think to write a bot to:

1) Check that your users monthly payment has been received, from your paypal account statement, digiresults, e-junkie or whatever.

2) If overdue, send them an email and give them x days grace to make the payment.

3) If no payment received, log in to the admin panel and revoke the users license.

If you didn't want to write a bot to do it, then unless you have many hundreds of users, it's quite an easy task to do it manually anyway....but I'm sure you'd be able to knock up a bot in a short time to take care of it, in the exact way that suits your own needs.

Hope this helps

Phil

I am trying to contact Andy through the PM system and the contact form on his site, but I am not able to reach the guy.

I need the following answered ASAP. Hopefully the developer is easier to reach and I am just having difficulty in in finding him...

Here are the questions:

I am considering pitching in the 279$ needed for the protection scripts. Just have a couple of questions before sending the money your way:

1. Is the 279$ payment a one time fee or there are hidden fees or costs?

2. What happens in case someone does crack a Bot I have protected with your scripts? Do you offer a refund or provide a fix for the crack?

3. Is the support for your products for lifetime or a fee must be paid?

4. What happens if your servers or company stop working? Does the protection software continue to function or a service on your side must be up for it to work?

Thank you

Hi Kensai

Unusual for Andy not to be around, so I'll chip in with what I can answer for you:

1) It's a one off payment, there's no hidden fee's or cost's that I am aware of.

2) Good question, which I can't answer. However I can say that Andy's support is excellent, and when asking him for a feature to make it have an option to work slightly differently, I had a new version within an hour.

3) As (1), there is no ongoing fees.

4) I've never had a problem with the servers not being available. However, you have the ability to call his license checking routine in the way that you want to do from within ubot, so you could choose to ignore the fact that the license can't be verified, and let your bot run for say 7 days before it stops working. The licence protection is contained within a sub (v3.5) or function (v4), so you have the flexibility to deal with the result how you wish.

Hope this helps,

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe he didn't email his current users to tell us about the new version or this promotional price that he had. I have had a v3 ProtectGold account forever now, it would have been nice for him to tell us that a v4 was out. I would have never checked here for it, I don't use the forums except for support. Not a cool move especially since the offer is long over.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...