UBot Underground

Solve New Google Captcha With Dbc & 2Captcha!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes 2Captcha can solve 16 boxes. Problem is that value they are returning is something like this "3212" so we are not able to able to separate values for the correct answer. As per my understanding, c

As it states in the sales letter the source code is for educational purposes. Its not meant to be a plugin that is constantly updated. Its to teach you how you can integrate solving of the new Google

Ok gotcha! Can you give me a website that is consistently showing the 16 box captcha? Im not running across it enough to be noticeable on my end.   

Ive experienced this a few times, 

try altering the target attribute on the clicks ;)

but still always get either the session expired or a red API error  

sometimes it works and allows and other times it doesnt 

It appears that Death By Captcha is now turning off the reporting for some of my customers accounts when using this script as I believe the script is reporting on almost every attempt that the "session expired or a red API error" as I personally have seen this message appear after almost every captcha solving attempt.  I did not receive the message below but one of my customers did earlier today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The message below came from Death by Captcha and was sent to one of my customers that is using a software that has this script installed.

Dear Customer,

We have noticed that you're still marking most of your CAPTCHAs as incorrectly solved.

However, most of these images are actually being correctly solved (you can check your

submissions from the last 60 minutes at http://www.deathbycaptcha.com/user/captchas).

Please check on your software, script, proxies or even on the source website of your images to try to fix this.
As we wouldn't like to interrupt your activities that need Captcha Solving, we had to temporary disable the report

as incorrect feature on your account.

Once you have fixed this, please Contact Support (http://www.deathbycaptcha.com/user/contact or reply to this message)

and the reporting feature on your account will be restored immediately.

Regards,

Death By Captcha Team

Well 2 things here. First we don't report bad solves to Death By Captcha so this issue has nothing to do with this script. Second you can remove this line below from the code and you will see much less session expired issues.

click(<class=w"rc-button-default goog-inline-block*">"Left Click""No"

Either way though the issue you are describing is not an issue with the script since we don't report bad solves to DBC. Thats something else you have implemented yourself. 
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Google made some changes yesterday. I have fixed the script so that it works with the latest changes. Also the script no longer needs the php file so its even simpler! Email me if you've already bought for the updated changes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question with my own attempts and testing the other bot framework I start to run into having to solve "multiple correct responses" before I am able to get the green checkmark. Is that something that you are also seeing Venture?

Also maybe using exbrowser would help but I have yet to get a green check w/o having to solve. not once.

Yep this is part of dealing with the new Google captcha. Sometimes it requires multiple correct before giving the green check mark. Captchas are getting harder my friend.

Quick question with my own attempts and testing the other bot framework I start to run into having to solve "multiple correct responses" before I am able to get the green checkmark. Is that something that you are also seeing Venture?

Also maybe using exbrowser would help but I have yet to get a green check w/o having to solve. not once.

We sent it to your paypal email addresss. Please PM us which email address you'd like us to send it to and we'll resend it.

Sorry but where did you send it I cant find it , I check my email and the message on UbotSstuido Forum http://take.ms/bf0DF ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,Those are required to solve the Google Recaptcha.

Hi,

If HTTP Post & Advance Image plugins are must to run this code? I am creating a backpage poster and I need reCaptcha part

taken care of. 

Thanks,

UGem

VenturaOnline, Sent you a PM.Waiting for your response.

If there is any  alternative for Advance Image plugin to reduce the size of the image?

Yes,Those are required to solve the Google Recaptcha.

VenturaOnline, Sent you a PM.Waiting for your response.

As of now im not aware of any alternative. 

If there is any  alternative for Advance Image plugin to reduce the size of the image?

New update out. DBC changed how their API needs to handle these captchas so the script has been updated accordingly. 

As of now im not aware of any alternative. 

New update out. DBC changed how their API needs to handle these captchas so the script has been updated accordingly. 

Hello how can i get the new updated script i paid for this script. Thanks

Transaction ID: 75909369KA4529056

Edited by boutmine