UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Use $trim to remove white spaces from the result.

When trying to scrape some inner text that is padded with blank lines and blank characters. What it the best way to just get the actual text without all the blank characters and line feeds?

• Like 1

Use $trim to remove white spaces from the result.

Thanks Marani. $trim takes care of the leading blanks. Still leaves in the trailing line feeds and blanks.

So after applying $trim I took the first element of a $list from text delimited with the $new line.

Kind of long winded but it works.

I guess what I'm trying to find is the equivalent to the Ubot $scrape attribute "innertext" parameter. It automatically strips leading and trailing blanks and line feeds.

I need to use Change Attribute rather than Type Text however trying to change the attribute value, nothing happens.

Type Text in the code below works but Change Attribute does not.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://input[contains(@name,\"name\")]", #newname)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "x://input[contains(@name,\"name\")]", "value", #newname)

Is there an error in my code? Or perhaps the change the attribute value needs some special syntax to work. Any suggestions?

I need to use Change Attribute rather than Type Text however trying to change the attribute value, nothing happens.

Type Text in the code below works but Change Attribute does not.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://input[contains(@name,\"name\")]", #newname)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "x://input[contains(@name,\"name\")]", "value", #newname)

Is there an error in my code? Or perhaps the change the attribute value needs some special syntax to work. Any suggestions?

Can you define "Not work".. It probably changes the HTML code. Because that what it's supposed to do. 

But you will NOT see it in the browser because it doesn't reload the page.

But I think you should test "Paste into element", that's probably what you need in such a scenario.

Dan

Can you define "Not work".. It probably changes the HTML code. Because that what it's supposed to do. 

But I think you should test "Paste into element", that's probably what you need in such a scenario.

Dan

I've since found that using ExBrowser Change Attribute works as expected for other form fields.

I'm not sure why it doesn't work in this case.

<input type="text" class="form-control bg-gray" name="name" id="modalFieldName" value="My Name" required="">

Sorry I do not know about "Paste into element". Is that a command available in a Ubot pluggin or XPath?

Dan

Yes you are right that the value is changing in the HTML source however when submitting the form it is the old default value that is still visible in the form field that gets submitted.

The only situation where it is changing the form value field as desired is when there is no initial value in that field at page load time.

I've since found that using ExBrowser Change Attribute works as expected for other form fields.

I'm not sure why it doesn't work in this case.

<input type="text" class="form-control bg-gray" name="name" id="modalFieldName" value="My Name" required="">

Sorry I do not know about "Paste into element". Is that a command available in a Ubot pluggin or XPath?

Sorry, the correct name of the command is:

ExBrowser Overwrite Element with Clipboard

Dan

Hey @Dan i just notied that eveytime i open the plugins windows in UBS, yours keeps popingup an update notice https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlr76eut1xqsdzy/UBot%20Studio_2017-09-22_16-01-47.png?dl=0

Not sure if it was reported or its just me but hope it helps.

Overall, excellent work ;)

I've found I can use the ClearTextBox command followed by the Type Text command to get the correct text string into the form field.

Sorry, the correct name of the command is:

ExBrowser Overwrite Element with Clipboard

Dan

Also found that "ExBrowser Type Text2" does what I need and works really well. :)

Seems that everytime I launch Chrome using "ExBrowser Launcher" it resets some of the browser settings. For example: "Ask where to save each file before downloading" is set to "disabled".

Is there any way to launch Chrome from ExBrowser without any settings being changed?

• Like 1

Load a profile when launching:

Seems that everytime I launch Chrome using "ExBrowser Launcher" it resets some of the browser settings. For example: "Ask where to save each file before downloading" is set to "disabled".

Is there any way to launch Chrome from ExBrowser without any settings being changed?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm running Exbrowser on a simple bot that isn't multithreading.

The bot runs for about 20 minutes then slows to a crawl. Then it will either stop on a website ( the chrome portable website isn't freezing ) then after sometime it will often give me a clr.dll error.

I've tried the bot on multiple computers whose framework is up to date. Same issue keeps occurring.

Hasn't been an issue with any of my Exbrowser bots until recently. What am I missing?

What is it doing exactly?

WHat is the bot doing as far as code wise?  scraping data, building a %list, or &table

that will help determine things.

also the clr error I believe is ubot, have you tried going up to options at the top clicking tools, then change browser version of ubot being used?

it still loads a ubot browser for ui, and main browser inside ubots browser, and have to make sure your not building huge lists within ubot its better to dump it to a file and read from it as needed.

Hi TJ,

Thanks for getting back to me. It's a profile creation bot but there is some scrapping involved.

also the clr error I believe is ubot, have you tried going up to options at the top clicking tools, then change browser version of ubot being used?

Yea I've done that a few times, even switched them back and forth in the hopes it might reset something. I'm on 21. Also, I don't have this issue on my other non-exbrowser bots that I compiled a few weeks ago.

Have to make sure your not building huge lists.

Not the case, I even ran it in Ubot for a while then checked debugger to make sure. There are about a dozen lists and they all stay under 1000.

And I'm not saying this is an Exbrowser issue I but I haven't added any new plugins or made any changes the last few weeks so I have so idea what it could be.

I'm guessing that no one else is running into this issue?

its got to be one of the methods being used thats causing an issue for the CLR error that your getting for sure.

Seems you had this issue back in December as well http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/20310-clrdll-error-or-stackoverflow-exception-errors/

This gave some ways that it could be fixed

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1ASUM_esUS744US744&q=ubotstudio+clr+error

But over all I think that UbotStudio support would need your code to reproduce the error, and see if they can fix it 

I suggest adding on http://tracker.ubotstudio.com

• Like 1

TJ, I feel like I should Paypal you some cash for the awesome help. :-)

Seems you had this issue back in December as well http://network.ubots...ception-errors

Funny you should mention that, I actually bought Exbrowser because of that issue and I haven't seen the problem again ( until now )

This gave some ways that it could be fixed

https://www.google.c...tudio clr error

Yea I tried many of those things, but I'm an armature with a lot of this so much is lost on me. I believe Exbrowser is what solved the problem at the time. I am doing a few things in the ubot browser in this bot but the bot craches at random times and it has only crashed in Exbrowser.

But over all I think that UbotStudio support would need your code to reproduce the error, and see if they can fix it 

I suggest adding on http://tracker.ubotstudio.com

Thank you. I'll try a few more things then try that.

As a side note, are you still selling the Fiverr Promoter Pro bot? Let me know if so and I'll shoot you an Email. Love to hear more about it.