UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Who Should Buy ExBrowser Plugin?

First of all, ExBrowser Plugin helps a lot of people to build better bots.
It overcomes a lot of the limitations that you might face with the build in browser.

BUT... it does NOT make coding easier!

It does NOT do stuff for you automatically!

You still have to KNOW what you are doing!

So I would say:

This is not for beginners. If you are just starting out with Ubot Studio and have no idea what you are doing...

Please do NOT purchase ExBrowser Plugin!

You have to know a lot more to really use it. It is NOT easier than to use the build in browser with all the wizards.

But if you are an advanced coder, you already made >200 $ with Ubot Studio.

And you want to build more stable bots and automate websites that you can't automate with the build in tools.

Then this is for you...

But PLEASE... if $197 is too much for you...because you didn't make a single $$ with Ubot Studio yet...

Do NOT purchase ExBrowser Plugin. You should concentrate on other things first.

Learn how to code, make some money.. And when you're ready to move to the next level.. then we can talk.

Questions: support(ad)bot-factory.com

I wish you all an awesome week.

Cheers

Dan

I am an experienced Ubotter thinking about purchasing this to overcome a recent technical issue I'm having with the UBot browser on Kijiji.ca.  My main question, before purchasing this plugin, is with regards to whether or not there are any issues with running multiple bots each running exbrowser on a separate proxy, at the same time on one computer?

Thanks!

Hi Dan. Just a few questions.

You mentioned something about not supporting Win 7 in your manual. I only use Win 7 - 64 bit. Will it function ok?

Do we have to use 32 bit Chrome/FF browsers with this?

And personally, which browser do you prefer to work with in terms of speed, stability, ease of use, etc?

Thanks.

Hi Dan. Just a few questions.

You mentioned something about not supporting Win 7 in your manual. I only use Win 7 - 64 bit. Will it function ok?

Do we have to use 32 bit Chrome/FF browsers with this?

And personally, which browser do you prefer to work with in terms of speed, stability, ease of use, etc?

Thanks.

Hello.

Windows 7 is End of Life and not longer supported by microsoft. I also don't support it because I don't test with an outdated operating system.

So I can't tell you if it works or not. 

32Bit Browser is recommended yes. 

I personally work with Chrome most of the time, but that's mainly because of the element inspector. Not sure if there is really a big difference in terms of speed between chrome and firefox. 

And I'm not using ExBrowser for any high scale scraping/multitheading tasks either. There are much better ways to do that.

Kindest regards

Dan

Dan, I don't know why you ignored my question, but I bought your plugin anyway.  It's been great so far, but I'm having an issue running two bots using the chrome ex-browser at the same time on one computer, just as I feared.  There seems to be a conflict of some kind.  I'll start the one bot and everything will be working fine, then I'll start the 2nd bot and the 1st bot just stops at the time the 2nd bot initialized exbrowser.

Is it possible to run 2+ bots running chrome ex-browser on one computer, without issue?

Dan, I don't know why you ignored my question, but I bought your plugin anyway.  It's been great so far, but I'm having an issue running two bots using the chrome ex-browser at the same time on one computer, just as I feared.  There seems to be a conflict of some kind.  I'll start the one bot and everything will be working fine, then I'll start the 2nd bot and the 1st bot just stops at the time the 2nd bot initialized exbrowser.

Is it possible to run 2+ bots running chrome ex-browser on one computer, without issue?

When you call ExBrowser CleanUp on the second bot it would kill the browsers on the first bot. Maybe try to combine them if possible?

• Like 1

When you call ExBrowser CleanUp on the second bot it would kill the browsers on the first bot. Maybe try to combine them if possible?

That could work, but then I would have to have all of the bots on the same proxy, right?  I need separate bots running on different proxies at the same time.

That could work, but then I would have to have all of the bots on the same proxy, right?  I need separate bots running on different proxies at the same time.

You can launch multiple instances from within the same bot with Multithreading. 

That's no problem.

You can use different proxy servers in the launcher command within every thread.

Dan

I'm ignoring questions? Where? There is no open support ticket in my system at the moment.

I'm always available via: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Dan

• Like 1

This is why I'm hesitant to use this plugin, as it has issues clashing with other (EB) threads.

Send me an example and I'll do my best to fix it. 

But so far it's working great for everyone. I'm not aware of any open issues at the moment. 

Please let me know if something is not working: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Dan

I am an experienced Ubotter thinking about purchasing this to overcome a recent technical issue I'm having with the UBot browser on Kijiji.ca.  My main question, before purchasing this plugin, is with regards to whether or not there are any issues with running multiple bots each running exbrowser on a separate proxy, at the same time on one computer?

Thanks!

Ok, now I found the question that I missed. Sorry about that. Sometimes a bit hard to stay on track in the forum if there are multiple messages.

Always best to send me a support ticket. I'll never miss those. Checking them every day.

Dan

• Like 1

You can launch multiple instances from within the same bot with Multithreading. 

That's no problem.

You can use different proxy servers in the launcher command within every thread.

Dan

Okay thanks, i'll look into that a bit more.  Is there any possible solution to having more than ex-browser bot running on the same computer without conflict between them?

I'm ignoring questions? Where? There is no open support ticket in my system at the moment.

I'm always available via: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Dan

My apologies, I should've emailed you there.  I posted the question in this thread before I bought the plugin.  Post #731 in this thread, right before LordPorkers questions.

Ok, now I found the question that I missed. Sorry about that. Sometimes a bit hard to stay on track in the forum if there are multiple messages.

Always best to send me a support ticket. I'll never miss those. Checking them every day.

Dan

Sounds good.  Thanks!  Sorry for the confusion.

Is there any possible solution to having more than ex-browser bot running on the same computer without conflict between them?

Only with FF and Phantom at the moment. And bot bots have to use the same ExBrowser Version. Otherwise it could happen that they remove necessary components that are stored in %appdata%. 

Because different ExBrowser Versions might use different components. And they are verified, updated and managed via the plugin. 

Dan

If someone else is experiencing this error (when using Ubot + Exbrowser + Chrome and trying to add list to list):

Unable to cast object of type 'System.String[]' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.List'1[System.String]'.

I found updating Google Chrome to the latest version solved it. (In Chrome, Click Settings > About - it will then automatically update and you then need to relaunch the browser)

• Like 2

Firefox 47 is currently not compatible with latest ExBrowser Plugin! 

Do NOT update.

This is something I can't fix on my own. Waiting for a library update.

Will keep you posted.

For now please use:

https://download-installer.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/firefox/releases/46.0.1/win32/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%2046.0.1.exe

Dan

• Like 2

The Top 2 Reasons Why ExBrowser Fails

1. You do something manual in the browser that is automated. Opening-Closing Tabs or Windows.

Clicking the Stop Button in the Browser when a Site loads.

2. Your Expressions are not unique. If your Xpath expression matches more than 1 Element, you will run into issues.
For all the element commands. Not talking about scraping.

I'm looking for Beta Testers for ExBrowser 2.0 (You must have a License already)

I will pay $20 per Bug that can be reproduced consistently with a small test script.

Beta Version will have a NAG Screen and can not be used in production bots yet!

Interested? Email me:

dan(X)bot-factory.com