UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Launcher""Firefox"""$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll""$ExBrowser Load Browser Extension""{$special folder("Application")}\\betterprivacy-1.68-fx.xpi"))

Special Command "Application" will return the Ubot Studio installation folder if you use that in the Ubot Studio UI!

Did you copy the xpi into that folder?

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Special Command "Application" will return the Ubot Studio installation folder if you use that in the Ubot Studio UI!

Did you copy the xpi into that folder?

Dan

yes i copied on that folder

Just joined the train :) Now i have to learn how to use xpath expression which i havent learn xD

Lot's of tutorials who will help you:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/

Take some time and watch them all. Will probably answer a lot of questions.

And thanks a lot for your business. Appreciate the support.

Dan

Thanks Dan, BTW, can exbrowser click base on image like ubot click command?

Also if i didnt use Exbrowser CleanUp command, do browser still store things like cookies in my computer?

Thanks Dan, BTW, can exbrowser click base on image like ubot click command?

Also if i didnt use Exbrowser CleanUp command, do browser still store things like cookies in my computer?

No, you can't use an image feature like in ubot.

The cleanup is mainly to clear the internal plugin data. This is necessary if someone closes a browser manually. Because that's something the plugin can't detect.

But if no one is manually closing a browser, you don't need it.

You can also just use launcher and the close command at the end when you are done.

Dan

• Like 1

hi dan, 

why every time i launch chrome, it launched an error chrome window, something like 'aww snap...blablalba' ?

i just launch ubot, my exbrowser is up to date as i downloaded from the licensing server, and it can launch firefox without any error..

im sorry if someone already asked this question, can't find it in https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-pluginor maybe i skipped it..

hi dan, 

why every time i launch chrome, it launched an error chrome window, something like 'aww snap...blablalba' ?

i just launch ubot, my exbrowser is up to date as i downloaded from the licensing server, and it can launch firefox without any error..

im sorry if someone already asked this question, can't find it in https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-pluginor maybe i skipped it..

For support please use:

support(ad)bot-factory.com

Include some screenshots and version numbers of your browser as well.

Please also send me your license server login name (email)

Thank you

Dan

hi dan, 

And one thing to keep in mind.

The plugin is a remote control for Chrome and Firefox. It doesn't change or alter the browsers in any way! Ok, it loads a plugin to get access to the browser, but that's it.

Every other browser error is coming from the browser itself. Memory consumption or anything like that is coming from the browsers itself. There is nothing the plugin can do to change or control that.

It's still a chrome or firefox browser. So if you get an error like that, just google for the error message. 

I did it for you and it looks like it's a known chrome page crash error:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95669?hl=en

Cheers

Dan

>> Ubot Stealth Crazy Discount<<

Ok guys... I know a lot of you are holding back on purchasing ExBrowser Plugin because of the Ubot Stealth Announcement..

So let me quickly address how we distinguish to Ubot Stealth (Browser).

1. No one knows what Ubot Stealth will do, no one has seen it yet.

2. It's not available yet. ExBrowser is.

3. ExBrowser supports 3 Browsers, Ubot will support Chrome only

4. We can deliver features much quicker than the UBot Team because we don't have all the dependencies they have to deal with.

5. We have a track history of new features, awesome support and lot's of customer success stories.

6. Stealth will be V1.0 when launched.

So to make it a bit easier for you guys to get an awesome and working browser NOW, I'm offering a 20% discount!

This discount will last UNTIL Ubot Stealth is available (Beta or final) for everyone. 

As soon as Stealth is released, ExBrowser will be back to it's regular price!

Coupon Code: cf3a00bf96

Discount Offer Will End This Week Friday

October 09, 2015 ET

Referer Spoofing is not possible with the plugin out of the box. That's a limitation of the Selenium Engine.

But there are a couple of plugins you can use:

Firefox:

RefControle

Referer Control

Chrome:

Referer Control

if i will load RefControle plugin on firefox that will load but with default settings.

How i will set referer?

Do you have an example of how to load profiles? Also, for binary, if I point it to a directory that has firefox portable installed and a profile in that directory, I assume that just running the .exe won't load the profile in that folder?

if i will load RefControle plugin on firefox that will load but with default settings.

How i will set referer?

Hi.

Chrome and FF Plugins are ZIP files. You can open them and change the default settings within the plugins and extensions.

There are lot's of tutorials out there on how to do this. 

You would do it the same way for your normal FF / Chrome Browser. 

Dan

Do you have an example of how to load profiles? Also, for binary, if I point it to a directory that has firefox portable installed and a profile in that directory, I assume that just running the .exe won't load the profile in that folder?

Hello.

1. You just have to specify the name of the profile.

2. The plugin doesn't change the behavior. Does the FF Portal installation load that profile when you start it manually? It works the same with the remote control plugin. You probably can set the default profile somehow. Please check the ff portable documentation.

Dan

I've noticed that when using FF and navigating to a URL it appears to wait for everything to have loaded.

If there are some links (especially ad URLS) on a website that take time to load, then an error pops up warning about the browser not responding.

I understand that I can increase the timeout to overcome this but is there any other way to stop the browser from waiting for everything to load before continuing?

I've noticed that when using FF and navigating to a URL it appears to wait for everything to have loaded.

If there are some links (especially ad URLS) on a website that take time to load, then an error pops up warning about the browser not responding.

I understand that I can increase the timeout to overcome this but is there any other way to stop the browser from waiting for everything to load before continuing?

Make a FF profile with adblock.

The FF timeout is I think 90s, you can try modifying it with this option "user_pref("network.http.connection-timeout", 30);" in the prefs.js file of the Firefox. Also disable starting page etc.

The prefs.js file is where the about:config settings are stored.

• Like 1

Make a FF profile with adblock.

The FF timeout is I think 90s, you can try modifying it with this option "user_pref("network.http.connection-timeout", 30);" in the prefs.js file of the Firefox. Also disable starting page etc.

The prefs.js file is where the about:config settings are stored.

Thank you. Yes, I changed the about:config but don't want to install an ad blocker as the site will detect it. My fix was to change the DNS server I was using. For some reason a different DNS server resulted in much faster loading of the ad urls. Thanks for your help, though.

I'd rather use Chrome but the WebRTC DNS leak is a problem and all plugins I've tried don't seem to fix it.

Can you please confirm that multiple ExBrowser options work? I have the timeout option added to my Exlauncher, along with profile option, and noticed two things. First, if I have profile option first and timeout second, FF will launch without a profile. I have tested this a few times and can replicate it. Using timeout option after profile option results in FF loading with no profile. Second, if I put timeout option first and profile option second, then FF appears to load with a profile but the timeout setting is ignored and remains at the default 60 seconds. So, is there a problem here OR can FF only be launched with one option? My problem stems from FF having to load all elements on a page. I need to load a profile and modify the timeout to longer than 60 seconds.

Can you please confirm that multiple ExBrowser options work? I have the timeout option added to my Exlauncher, along with profile option, and noticed two things. First, if I have profile option first and timeout second, FF will launch without a profile. I have tested this a few times and can replicate it. Using timeout option after profile option results in FF loading with no profile. Second, if I put timeout option first and profile option second, then FF appears to load with a profile but the timeout setting is ignored and remains at the default 60 seconds. So, is there a problem here OR can FF only be launched with one option? My problem stems from FF having to load all elements on a page. I need to load a profile and modify the timeout to longer than 60 seconds.

All the other Launcher options are ignored, if you use the custom firefox profile option. This includes the proxy settings from what I've seen. Proxy and useragent I modify in the prefs.js file of the FF profile.

However, I'd also like to see the exbrowser's max timeout option work with a custom profile, if possible.

By the way, you can set FF to not load images (permissions.default.image to 2 in about:config or prefs.js) or you can create custom filter rules with adblock, to block only certain slow loading elements (like videos, analytics), or for example block only some images and keep a captcha.

• Like 1

Oh great...  :( Yes, I have used about:config to disable many things. I can't block URLs because that will be detected as ad blocking no doubt. Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, this limits what I can do with ExBrowser as the timeout is a major issue. I would use Chrome but it has the WebRTC IP leak that I can't seem to "patch".

Oh great...  :( Yes, I have used about:config to disable many things. I can't block URLs because that will be detected as ad blocking no doubt. Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, this limits what I can do with ExBrowser as the timeout is a major issue. I would use Chrome but it has the WebRTC IP leak that I can't seem to "patch".

I have a test version for you that might change that behavior.

Please send me a message to support(ad)bot-factory.com

And include your license server login email address.

Dan

• Like 1

An update. The timeout issue is fixed. I can now use profiles in FF with timeout setting so the browser runs smoothly. My bot has been running 4+ hours doing what it does and hasn't stopped once. Very happy now. Thanks, guys.

An update. The timeout issue is fixed. I can now use profiles in FF with timeout setting so the browser runs smoothly. My bot has been running 4+ hours doing what it does and hasn't stopped once. Very happy now. Thanks, guys.

Thanks a lot for the feedback tessel.

Feature enhancement is included in V1.5.5.6 Beta1

Kindest regards

Dan