Best regards,
Apichai P.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure... here is an example (I hope it makes sense)   Original Starting File: http://i61.tinypic.com/md1ais.jpg     File process options with plugin   http://i59.tinypic.com/e0qqet.png   Hope my exampl

V3.1.3.0 - Update library - image to icon: update code to high quality icon

3.4.2.0 image converter webp: converter .jpe,.png to .webp or .webp to .jpe,.png

Posted Images

Opens Sales and Support
- Improvements to customer accounts.
- Move the host to America
- If the problem with the forums here. You can contact me at. "http://ubotplugin.com."

Notes
- For older clients are not notified. Please contact me
- For compiled bots Not affected by this change.

Warning
- Licence the old system will expire end of this year (30/12/2015).

V3.0.1.0
Added ability to commands in the catalog.
"Image Editor" and "Image Filter".
The old "Output Image Path". The new "Output Image Path/Folder".

For Create folders. A destination folder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to change the resolution of the image?  like convert from 300dpi down to 72dpi?  I assume this is using imagemagick library, in which they call this "resample"

V3.0.3.0

Add new command

image change resolution: change image resolution (dpi)

Wow man, you rock! That was mega fast, and exactly what I needed, and works perfect!

Thanks!

Hi Pash,

Does this have the ability to position the caption on the image (like top, left half, right half, bottom, center, for example)?  Also, can the text color, text size and font of the caption be changed?  Also, is it possible to add multiple different captions to the same image - even if it means looping through the images twice or more times?

Hi Pash,

Does this have the ability to position the caption on the image (like top, left half, right half, bottom, center, for example)?  Also, can the text color, text size and font of the caption be changed?  Also, is it possible to add multiple different captions to the same image - even if it means looping through the images twice or more times?

use command "image caption"

If you want multiple "caption" must work several times.

Can not be made at once at the same time.

V3.0.4.5
Add new command
image to ascii art: conver image to ascii art text file

Change command name
image jpeg metadata edit >> image jpg metadata edit (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)

Add sample file
Image to AsciiArt.ubot

post-5560-0-86776100-1446105206_thumb.png

is it possible to have command "image space" be able to add transparent space? It does not work if I leave "space color" blank, so it must have a color put in there.

is it possible to have command "image space" be able to add transparent space? It does not work if I leave "space color" blank, so it must have a color put in there.

Application of the two commands.

set(#inPut,"{$special folder("Application")}\\TEST.png","Global")
set(#outPut,"{$special folder("Application")}\\image space.png","Global")
plugin command("Advanced Image.dll", "image space", #inPut, #outPut, 100, 50, 200, 200, 000000)
plugin command("Advanced Image.dll", "image background transparent", "{$special folder("Application")}\\image space.png", 000000, "{$special folder("Application")}\\image space transparent.png")
navigate("file:///{$replace("{$special folder("Application")}\\image space transparent.png","\\","/")}","Wait")
run javascript("document.body.style.backgroundColor = \"red\"; ")
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just bought this and getting the following error:

Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

when trying to download.

pp transaction ID = 75A843005M034231W

please wait new uploading

Pash, I purchased the Advanced Image Plugin back in September. I now get a pop up message on Ubot saying something about you being cheated by Paypal and it crashes Ubot. I paid for the plugin. Can you please send me a version that works and does not crash Ubot? I sent you an email. Maybe I missed a thread somewhere but this is my issue. Thank you. Matt.

Pash, I purchased the Advanced Image Plugin back in September. I now get a pop up message on Ubot saying something about you being cheated by Paypal and it crashes Ubot. I paid for the plugin. Can you please send me a version that works and does not crash Ubot? I sent you an email. Maybe I missed a thread somewhere but this is my issue. Thank you. Matt.

Hello.

If you receive an error message. From my plugin soon.

It means you are using a very old version of the plugin.

And now expired license server.

Please update to the newest version

Unable to log in, click on "Lost your password?".

Best regards,

Apichai P.

I went there and it said the there and it says "Invalid username or e-mail." I sent you the receipt. I purchased the license just a few months ago on September 20 2015. Please tell me how to get the current version thank you.

I went there and it said the there and it says "Invalid username or e-mail." I sent you the receipt. I purchased the license just a few months ago on September 20 2015. Please tell me how to get the current version thank you.

Now account and license add please check.

• PRO locked this topic