UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

Does anyone have an example code of how to solve captcha using the CBrowser plugin?

It appears to be totally different from the way that you solve captcha within the Ubot browser

and I'm curious if anyone else has run across any difficulty with this besides myself?

mrwalt

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

Hello,

ive made an small Bot which do some simple Tasks on one of my Sites. When i run this in UBotStudio all is fine.

But if i compile the .exe only opens Google and nothing happened.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Please paste the code bro.if there are any errors,Pro's like TJ or Dan Will Solve the issue.

Hello,

ive made an small Bot which do some simple Tasks on one of my Sites. When i run this in UBotStudio all is fine.

But if i compile the .exe only opens Google and nothing happened.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Hello together,

why is the Support not answering? Here is written to contact Support. 3 Days after contacting Support i became this Answer:

Please PM DiskWizz on the forum for all plugin support.

On the written Skype Contact no Answer too!

What kind of Support is this?

Greetings

@sunny9495: I dont want to post Bots for my Sites here? Do you do this?

I will try my level best to sort it out and fix it bro.please PM me the code.

Hello together,

why is the Support not answering? Here is written to contact Support. 3 Days after contacting Support i became this Answer:

On the written Skype Contact no Answer too!

What kind of Support is this?

Greetings

@sunny9495: I dont want to post Bots for my Sites here? Do you do this?

It looks like developer has stopped supporting this plugin. We got no plugin updates since long and also support is not very active. Not good :(

It looks like developer has stopped supporting this plugin. We got no plugin updates since long and also support is not very active. Not good :(

As Aerosmith would put it

Same old Song And Dance! :rolleyes:

I think its true mate..looks the developer has stopped update/support on this plugin.Looks like Dan also stopped making tutorials on this plugin.

I have seen that PASH has drop in making Ubot Communication Plugin.I would recommend to make it.Pash.THE ONE WE CAN TRUST.

http://i.imgur.com/QeD83S6.png

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/v5YP4Lz.png

Diskwizz is not active for almost 1 month,how can we contact for issues,jane said he is away at the moment.

i already opend a ticket about an issue of chrome image captche one,upto now its not updated..

I think its true mate..looks the developer has stopped update/support on this plugin.Looks like Dan also stopped making tutorials on this plugin.

I have seen that PASH has drop in making Ubot Communication Plugin.I would recommend to make it.Pash.THE ONE WE CAN TRUST.

http://i.imgur.com/QeD83S6.png

I stopped making tutorials because they are a lot of work to make. And I offered them for free to help you guys a bit.

And I covered most of the basic stuff already.

Is there anything you are missing?

Dan

Yes I would love to see a video on how to solve captchas with this plugin as that

is the only thing that has not been covered.  If someone could do that I think that

it would be awesome.  

I would even be willing to pay if someone could provide a tutorial or a good example

of how this could be done with the standard Ubot code as well using XPath.

mrwalt

Hello UBot Staff, 

Is IT normal, thats the sell  an Plugin Here, and dort care Abort their Customers. 

They promised Support, and Do nothing! 

Peter

• Like 1

As recently noticed there has been no activity on the forum from Bliss or me for a long time. The reason for this is that I requested Bliss to do the support as that was her part of the JV. She consistently refused that, stating she was to busy for ubot and that she has never used the plugin so she couldn't help them.

As of April I told her I would stop the support on the forum hoping she would be forced into it, but unfortunately at no effect. There for I want to announce that I am no longer working together with Bliss on this project. This means that support will drop completely and that the software will not be available for sale anymore.

However I will support the updates of Selenium until the end of the year. This means if there comes a new browser version that is not compatible I will update that until 31 December 2015.

P.S. I have talked with Dan and he is willing to make some more additional Tutorials if you guy's would want that.

why don't you have Dan do support and pay him what you payed jane...?????

couldn't think of a better stand up guy to do it

i do not have this plugin but to let a plugin of this quality die would be completely crazy

come on whizz you can sort this  :)

As recently noticed there has been no activity on the forum from Bliss or me for a long time. The reason for this is that I requested Bliss to do the support as that was her part of the JV. She consistently refused that, stating she was to busy for ubot and that she has never used the plugin so she couldn't help them.

As of April I told her I would stop the support on the forum hoping she would be forced into it, but unfortunately at no effect. There for I want to announce that I am no longer working together with Bliss on this project. This means that support will drop completely and that the software will not be available for sale anymore.

However I will support the updates of Selenium until the end of the year. This means if there comes a new browser version that is not compatible I will update that until 31 December 2015.

P.S. I have talked with Dan and he is willing to make some more additional Tutorials if you guy's would want that.

Hey everyone.

As diskwizz said.. We are stopping sales on this after weekend!   When we started the project back in January i had lots of time on my hands and between us we came up with the idea for this great plugin.

I have never done support, thost that know me know i have my own support staff to handle such things at my clientarea.  However with a plugin for a coding language support is a bit difficult.. I did say back in the day i would help out with what i know  about the plugin..  But then i really had no time to learn the new functions as i was taken away on some other much much bigger projects than ubot!  So i said to diskwizz i cant do support as i simply dont know it!

This is not a "I cant be assed" kind of thing.. It's simply i am unable to support it as i dont have the time to learn every function. I really dont have time for ubot much either, we have moved our main software dev into php, angular js etc.

So I am sorry to say this plugin sales will stop.. If there are any bugs then diskwizz will fix them.

The plugin WILL NOT be sold by anyone else as it is my license key!  and Ubot will not allow it.

I am sorry things turn out this way... but we have to go on life up the ladder to success and the path i am now far outweighs the ubot path..

Once again, i hope you enjoy our plugin. (and any bug issues (not coding problems) then please pm diskwizz)

why don't you have Dan do support and pay him what you payed jane...?????

couldn't think of a better stand up guy to do it

i do not have this plugin but to let a plugin of this quality die would be completely crazy

come on whizz you can sort this  :)

Diskwizz DID NOT PAY ME.. i paid him..

And if he would support it i would allow the sales to continue.  but software without support is not a thing i sell!!!!

***** SALES ON THIS PLUGIN WILL END AS OF 25TH MAY 2015!!!  *****

***** We will only continue bug fixes from that time on! *****

That's really sad news :( I hope you are aware that majority of your customer have purchased this plugin keeping in mind that they will use this plugin to develop products for commercial use, I.e products which can be sell in the market. If you only support to updates of Selenium till year end than I rather prefer not to develop such bot based on your plugin bcz my bot will become obsolete after the year end. So my investment in this plugin is wasted.

My request are:

1. If you need any person to provide support for your plugin, just hire any one from this forum. Many may be interested depending on payment. Afterall you were giving cut of your profit to Bliss so why not pay some one to keep fixing the issues and keep the plugin alive.

2. I really like to get new features and updates on this plugin like other plugin provider are giving. But if you really can't manage to provide updates, I would request you to plz refund my money as I have not paid for the product which becomes obsolete within few months.

3. If you have stopped the sale of this plugin, plz remove " Buy now" link from OP.

In short, plz try to keep the plugin live by adding new features frequently and fixing the customer issues regularly. This plugin has great potential and that's why I have paid for it but its my hard earn money and I can't see to get it wasted.

Thanks

That's really sad news :( I hope you are aware that majority of your customer have purchased this plugin keeping in mind that they will use this plugin to develop products for commercial use, I.e products which can be sell in the market. If you only support to updates of Selenium till year end than I rather prefer not to develop such bot based on your plugin bcz my bot will become obsolete after the year end. So my investment in this plugin is wasted.

My request are:

1. If you need any person to provide support for your plugin, just hire any one from this forum. Many may be interested depending on payment. Afterall you were giving cut of your profit to Bliss so why not pay some one to keep fixing the issues and keep the plugin alive.

2. I really like to get new features and updates on this plugin like other plugin provider are giving. But if you really can't manage to provide updates, I would request you to plz refund my money as I have not paid for the product which becomes obsolete within few months.

3. If you have stopped the sale of this plugin, plz remove " Buy now" link from OP.

In short, plz try to keep the plugin live by adding new features frequently and fixing the customer issues regularly. This plugin has great potential and that's why I have paid for it but its my hard earn money and I can't see to get it wasted.

Thanks

1) have you ever tied to sell a ubot plugin? I think not as if you had you would understand you cant pay anyone for support as your just dont make enough money

2) All sales are final as it says on our sales page, we will provide updates to bug fixes just not new features!

3) READ MY LAST POST!!!!!

Yes this plugin has potential but as me and diskwizz have no time for support then we really cant add new features, i think both of us are moving more away from ubot.. as diskwizz own words was he couldnt be bothered with the forum... so i really think his direction is changing too!   This decision was only made last night when i spoke to diskwizz..    It's not up for debate unless anyone wants to do free support for a copy of the plugin :D as we just can't afford to paysomeone with the amount of ubot sales plugins get!

OK...fine. I will not discuss anymore on this. I will just talk to my CC company.

Thanks for all these.

1) have you ever tied to sell a ubot plugin? I think not as if you had you would understand you cant pay anyone for support as your just dont make enough money

2) All sales are final as it says on our sales page, we will provide updates to bug fixes just not new features!

3) READ MY LAST POST!!!!!

Yes this plugin has potential but as me and diskwizz have no time for support then we really cant add new features, i think both of us are moving more away from ubot.. as diskwizz own words was he couldnt be bothered with the forum... so i really think his direction is changing too!   This decision was only made last night when i spoke to diskwizz..    It's not up for debate unless anyone wants to do free support for a copy of the plugin :D as we just can't afford to paysomeone with the amount of ubot sales plugins get!

OK...fine. I will not discuss anymore on this. I will just talk to my CC company.

Thanks for all these.

Please feel free to do so and we will dispute this as we have done NOTHING WRONG!!!!   the plugin works!  we will fix bugs.

IE  NO PROBLEM!! so carry on!!! (make sure you show them the cache of the page... where we do not even mention updates!!! I really hate threats! - we have copies chached since launch day!)