UBot Underground

Pash does this plugin get the HWID of a machine ?

HDD ID?

CPU ID?

command

$system info/sample: by name

and more id

• system info/detailed: by name
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will check and fix in the next update.

It is what I try to do. However, when it merged with Ubot Studio it does not respond to it. I'm confused as well Something can not be directly applied to Ubot (solution Sometimes it takes time).

Task Scheduler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO25VBRL48s

Posted Images

I Need the HWID pash, and TJ just confirmed that the plugin does not get the HWID from a Windows 10 machine.

Let me know when the plugins gets the HWID from a WIndows 10. thanks

HWID = Hardware-ID

example, CPU, HDD, and motherboard info

If you want something different, you have to create it yourself.

Such as the CPU ID + HDD ID + encryption.

You will have a code that is different from the others.

Seems getting ssytem information like hd signature on windows 8 and 10 is not working

Last test working

post-5560-0-74631100-1445041645_thumb.png

post-5560-0-91885800-1445041652_thumb.png

what task scheduler is needed to use the task scheduling commands in this plugin?
I have been trying to find out whats needed, and there's nothing in the files of the zip, or through this thread.

anyone can shine some light on this would be great.

Also Pash sent you a Private message with the video showing the 2 errors.  1 being that it needed version 2.2 not earlier

and other failed likely because its not supported.

V3.0.1.0
Add new command
task scheduler start system task scheduler manager: by name
$task scheduler version: get task scheduler version

Update Command
task scheduler/add: minor updates & add ability auto create sub folder
task scheduler/edit (dialog): minor updates
task scheduler/export: minor updates & add ability auto create export folder if folder not exist
task scheduler/get: minor updates
task scheduler/import: minor updates & add ability auto create sub folder
task scheduler/remove: minor updates

Update sample file
Sample File/Task Scheduler/Sample Task Scheduler.ubot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Pash, 

I was sure where to post this as its related to 2 products, 

so Im posting it in both, .. 

ok I am currently using the Scheduling commands alongside Aymens Datagrid plugin, 

All works pretty well but when i add try and use "Edit Task" (via a context menu in the datagrid plugin)  it will not fire off, 

If i put the same "Edit Task"  command in a button it works fine, 

also worth pointing out that the other Context menu in the Datagrid plugin options i added like Create/Delete/Open Scheduler etc, work with no problems

its just the Edit one :/

Is it a bug ?

Many thanks :)

CJ

Hi Pash, 

I was sure where to post this as its related to 2 products, 

so Im posting it in both, .. 

ok I am currently using the Scheduling commands alongside Aymens Datagrid plugin, 

All works pretty well but when i add try and use "Edit Task" (via a context menu in the datagrid plugin)  it will not fire off, 

If i put the same "Edit Task"  command in a button it works fine, 

also worth pointing out that the other Context menu in the Datagrid plugin options i added like Create/Delete/Open Scheduler etc, work with no problems

its just the Edit one :/

Is it a bug ?

Many thanks :)

CJ

I'm sorry I can not check. Or fix the problem for you

Because I do not have "Aymens Datagrid plugin".

If I understand correctly, try entering the command "Edit Task" in command "define".

Then use the "define" instead.

I'm sorry I can not check. Or fix the problem for you

Because I do not have "Aymens Datagrid plugin".

If I understand correctly, try entering the command "Edit Task" in command "define".

Then use the "define" instead.

Yep thats how i have it set up, 

tried with a variable, a define within the define and a couple of other routes, but always the same, 

and what is even more odd is that if i place commands around it they will all fire off and miss the Edit Task :/

Ahh, thats ok, .. Its not "Critical" as i can just use a button instead, 

I can live with that :)

Thanks anyway Pash ;)

appreciate the quick reply 

Enjoy the rest of your day 

CJ

• 2 weeks later...

If I don't want the user to right-click and run as an admin each time he runs the bot, is there any way possible to override the settigs. This so happens to run as admin because of ubot locker and some users dont want to right-click and run as an admin again and again or tend to forget

If I don't want the user to right-click and run as an admin each time he runs the bot, is there any way possible to override the settigs. This so happens to run as admin because of ubot locker and some users dont want to right-click and run as an admin again and again or tend to forget

try

http://www.ntwind.com/software/hstart.html

Hi pash,

Me and meter tried it. but 't it costs $1000 for an enterprise license to that tool. Aside from that, on the Windows 7 machine it appears to do nothing, as any UAC blocked exe I start with it still triggers a UAC prompt.

Hi pash,

Me and meter tried it. but 't it costs $1000 for an enterprise license to that tool. Aside from that, on the Windows 7 machine it appears to do nothing, as any UAC blocked exe I start with it still triggers a UAC prompt.

other only one method

disable UAC

1. run ubot by admin

2. run code

shell("cmd /c start %windir%\\System32\\reg.exe ADD HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Policies\\System /v EnableLUA /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f")

more info

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-or-disable-uac-from-the-windows-vista-command-line/

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Pash, 

Im trying to add extra settings to a task using the "task scheduler/special settings" but when i include the "special settings" command it wont even create the task,

Ive tried a million and 1 different configurations but I cant create the task until i remove the "special" command,

can you possibly provide a working sample please, .. obviously if you have a minute to spare ;)

Also could I possibly request a feature to be added to either the "scheduler/time triggers" or "scheduler/daily triggers" ?

Im trying to add the ability to add a task that will run daily, but at set intervals, ..  and so the user doesnt have to edit/modify after the task is created

for example :

Run every 1 hour for 6 hours every day

So the triggered bot will then start at the set time, .. run for 1 hour, .. Close, ..Re-open and run for 1 hour, .. Close .. and so on for 6 hours

The current commands only allow me to either :

1 - set a daily task, but no way to configure how long it will run or when it will stop, 

Or

2 - Set a recurring task but only as a "One Time" task 

both options require the task to be edited, 

If the "Daily triggers" had the same options as the "time triggers" it would be perfect, 

on a side note the weekly and monthly triggers could also benefit from the same configuration settings as the "time triggers" 

Many Thanks

CJ

V3.1.0.0 (BETA) (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)
Not Test

ALL Triggers: add option "Repetition Interval","Repetition Duration","Repetition Stop At Duration End","Execution Time Limit","End Boundary","ID",("Delay (V2 Only)" or nothing)
ALL Triggers: new time is adjusted to (days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds)

task scheduler/exec action: add option "ID","Working Directory"
task scheduler/com handler action: add option "ID"
task scheduler/email action: add option "ID"
task scheduler/exec action: add option "ID"
task scheduler/show message action: add option "ID"

task scheduler/date time settings: new time is adjusted to (days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds)
task scheduler/idle settings: new time is adjusted to (days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds)
task scheduler/special settings: default setting to nothing
task scheduler/add: add option "Documentation","Source","URI","Version","Security Descriptor","Security Descriptor Sddl Form","Date"

Go to sleep.

• Like 1

V3.1.0.0 (BETA) (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)

Not Test

ALL Triggers: add option "Repetition Interval","Repetition Duration","Repetition Stop At Duration End","Execution Time Limit","End Boundary","ID",("Delay (V2 Only)" or nothing)

ALL Triggers: new time is adjusted to (days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds)

task scheduler/exec action: add option "ID","Working Directory"

task scheduler/com handler action: add option "ID"

task scheduler/email action: add option "ID"

task scheduler/exec action: add option "ID"

task scheduler/show message action: add option "ID"

task scheduler/date time settings: new time is adjusted to (days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds)

task scheduler/idle settings: new time is adjusted to (days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds)

task scheduler/special settings: default setting to nothing

task scheduler/add: add option "Documentation","Source","URI","Version","Security Descriptor","Security Descriptor Sddl Form","Date"

Go to sleep.

Wow, that was staggeringly quick :)

You may have just solved a shed load of issues i was having :)

Thanks Pash, .. eternally grateful !

Cheers

CJ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

can we create log file like the attached image using this plugin?

try

plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "create custom log file", "NAV Log", "Success", "{$special folder("Application")}\\Test.log")

post-5560-0-74963900-1465223280_thumb.png

Hi pash,

after scraping a list of thumbnails and using your command like this to create log file, the time is shown only for the first image and after that no time is shown for remaining images.

plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "create custom log file", "Thumbnails", " Success : {%thumbnails}", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\test.log")

==========================================================================================

Thumbnails
06/12/2016 20:08:59:
 Success : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JvnABGut5bA/hqdefault.jp
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r39Fqh2sNPg/maxresdefault.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wk5CjMCDAOA/maxresdefault.

Hi pash,

after scraping a list of thumbnails and using your command like this to create log file, the time is shown only for the first image and after that no time is shown for remaining images.

plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "create custom log file", "Thumbnails", " Success : {%thumbnails}", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\test.log")

==========================================================================================

Thumbnails

Success : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JvnABGut5bA/hqdefault.jp

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r39Fqh2sNPg/maxresdefault.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wk5CjMCDAOA/maxresdefault.

I still do not understand

Hi pash,

Sorry I was not clear..

What I meant was...

I used your command like this in image...

post-16700-0-20925300-1465842297_thumb.jpg

It only prints time and success only for the first list item. For remaining list items it is not showing success or time.

Thumbnails
 Success : https://i.ytimg.com/...bA/hqdefault.jp  [Note: time and success is showing only for first list item,,)
https://i.ytimg.com/.../maxresdefault. [ Note: remaining list items are not having time or success appeded to them)
https://i.ytimg.com/.../maxresdefault.

So if i have scraped a list of items and i want each list item to have time and success message before it, how do I do that

• PRO locked this topic