UBot Underground

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will check and fix in the next update.

It is what I try to do. However, when it merged with Ubot Studio it does not respond to it. I'm confused as well Something can not be directly applied to Ubot (solution Sometimes it takes time).

Task Scheduler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO25VBRL48s

Posted Images

Hi TJ,

I used as you said the command like this but it still didn't work: I even added a 2 second wait, I am looping for each list item and adding log file for each list item.

set(#thumbs,0,"Global")
loop($list total(%thumbnails)) {
    plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "create custom log file", "Thumbnails", " Success : {$list item(%thumbnails,#thumbs)}", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\test.log")
    wait(2)
    increment(#thumbs)
}

Check your list on debugger.  Make sure each thumb url is on a new line and not all inside 1 line.

set(#log file,"{$special folder("Desktop")}\\log.txt","Global")
clear list(%temp)
add list to list(%temp,$list from text("something here
more here
and here
some here
do this
and more
this
and that",$new line),"Delete","Global")
set list position(%temp,0)
loop($list total(%temp)) {
    plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "create custom log file", "Thumbnails", " Success : {$next list item(%temp)}", #log file)
}

Screenshot

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/5c7849d0-e8f6-4b10-b6f8-1d1c058949d7/06.14.2016-16.png

• Like 1

thanks TJ and pash that worked.Iam trying to find a command that clears the log file, so that it doesn't overwrite it each time but starts fresh but unable to find any command.. How do you clear a file that is in your hardrive as log.txt?

thanks TJ and pash that worked.Iam trying to find a command that clears the log file, so that it doesn't overwrite it each time but starts fresh but unable to find any command.. How do you clear a file that is in your hardrive as log.txt?

method 1

http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Delete_File

delete file("{$special folder("Application")}\\my log.txt")

method 2

save to file("{$special folder("Application")}\\my log.txt","")
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

V3.2.3.0
Add new command
keyboard layout list: get list keyboard layout
keyboard layout get: get current keyboard layout
keyboard layout set: set keyboard layout (only exist in keyboard layout list)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pash, 

Having an odd problem with "Editing" a Scheduled Task, 

If I try to edit/modify  a scheduled Task by using the plugins command "task scheduler task edit (dialog)" then I get the following error when I try to click Ok to save the changes :

http://i68.tinypic.com/2rxh99c.jpg

After further investigating (and the obvious "Access Denied" text) the error is a User Permissions error .. but no matter what user I select/choose the error will not let me save any modifications,

and I tried ALL available accounts (User, Admin, Administrator, Guest etc .. )

I am only able to edit/modify an existing Task If I open the Windows Task Scheduler and edit directly.

As it states at the top of the error "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application."

Is there anything "plugin related" you can change/modify to fix this ?

or am i doing something wrong lol ?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Cheers

CJ

Hey Pash, 

Having an odd problem with "Editing" a Scheduled Task, 

If I try to edit/modify  a scheduled Task by using the plugins command "task scheduler task edit (dialog)" then I get the following error when I try to click Ok to save the changes :

http://i68.tinypic.com/2rxh99c.jpg

After further investigating (and the obvious "Access Denied" text) the error is a User Permissions error .. but no matter what user I select/choose the error will not let me save any modifications,

and I tried ALL available accounts (User, Admin, Administrator, Guest etc .. )

I am only able to edit/modify an existing Task If I open the Windows Task Scheduler and edit directly.

As it states at the top of the error "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application."

Is there anything "plugin related" you can change/modify to fix this ?

or am i doing something wrong lol ?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Cheers

CJ

Run ubot or bot admin mode

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/run-program-administrator-windows-7.html

• Like 1

:mellow:  ..........   :blink: ..........  :wacko: .........  :o ..........  <_< ...........  :rolleyes: ......... 

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

Wahahahahhaahahah, ..... please forgive me, ... although you have to admit, it is biblically hilarious :lol: 

I had simply assumed I was running as Administrator, perhaps ill check first next time, ..

Wow, .. that embarrassing by anyones standards,

Ok, .. of to wipe egg from face and forget this ever happened  :ph34r:

Thanks Pash

Cheers (crawling back under a rock)

CJ

:mellow:  ..........   :blink: ..........  :wacko: .........  :o ..........  <_< ...........  :rolleyes: ......... 

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

Wahahahahhaahahah, ..... please forgive me, ... although you have to admit, it is biblically hilarious :lol:

I had simply assumed I was running as Administrator, perhaps ill check first next time, ..

Wow, .. that embarrassing by anyones standards,

Ok, .. of to wipe egg from face and forget this ever happened  :ph34r:

Thanks Pash

Cheers (crawling back under a rock)

CJ

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Pash, your ubotplugin.com website is down.

Also can you please add a command to "play sound file" / custom sound file

Thanks!

this plugin for system command only.

you can use ubot command

post-5560-0-62857100-1487728219_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Found a bug in the mute/unmute command it is also mutting other programms like skype.exe or chrome.exe 

Not very funny when i almost shot myself after half an hour trying to figure out what is happening with skype and chrome not having sound :)

This is the example command i use to mute the compiled bot:

plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", "browser.exe", "Mute", 0)
plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", "browser.exe", "Unmute", 0)

set(#botfilename,"mybot.exe","Global")
plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", #botfilename, "Mute", 0)
plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", #botfilename, "Unmute", 0)

Why is it mutting skype and chrome !?

Found a bug in the mute/unmute command it is also mutting other programms like skype.exe or chrome.exe 

Not very funny when i almost shot myself after half an hour trying to figure out what is happening with skype and chrome not having sound :)

This is the example command i use to mute the compiled bot:

plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", "browser.exe", "Mute", 0)
plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", "browser.exe", "Unmute", 0)

set(#botfilename,"mybot.exe","Global")
plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", #botfilename, "Mute", 0)
plugin command("Advanced Systems.dll", "process sound volume/set", #botfilename, "Unmute", 0)

Why is it mutting skype and chrome !?

This command has two conditions for the operation.
1. Process must be working.
2. Process must have a volume at the window's Volume Control.

post-5560-0-66467000-1489122548_thumb.jpg

Ok it makes sense.

Can you please add a parameter to check if process is working and has volume set ?

$process sound is set = $true/$false

Thanks!

[uBotter Labs]

use command $process sound volume/get

I don't understand if what You daddy can help.

You said the command it checks for process but is muting other processes too like Skype/ chrome.

Can you add a parameter to check if process is live ?

Parameter to use inside IF.

[uBotter Labs]

• PRO locked this topic