UBot Underground

Great job, I love this tool ;)

Can I make a suggestion... It would be great if we could  let the "text input label" blank. And the "Tooltip text" too ;)

Great job carl but I agree to what zenos said to let the text input label remain blank and tooltip, moreover I saw your twitter creation bot video in youtube, it would be really cool to have the text labels towards the left just like how it is in your twitter bot video instead of the default top on ubot . Is that possible?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

HI Carl thanks for the updates, def one of the best ubot created tools available and getting better every time I open it.

I seem to have missed this, Im trying to add an onchange to a dynamic drop down is this possible in the software now?

It is now! With another update V6.3!

- I have fixed a few problems with the on change events been added to drop down menus.

Here is a video how to do it: (Sorry about the video it messed up a bit!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz3CFigtx1A

• Like 1

Great job carl but I agree to what zenos said to let the text input label remain blank and tooltip, moreover I saw your twitter creation bot video in youtube, it would be really cool to have the text labels towards the left just like how it is in your twitter bot video instead of the default top on ubot . Is that possible?

You can leave the "Tooltip" blank already! I will see what I can do with the next updates... The problem is that there needs to be a label on the inputs because there needs to be a handle to "drag" the element. Anyways I will see what i can do! :-) 

Hi LB,

I'm getting a strange error. When I select an element, it stays selected. Also when I click a new one.

It's like I would holding down STRG all the time to select multiple items. Which I don't

It looks like I can unselect all of them with a double click?

I just wanted to ask if this is normal?

Thanks

Dan

Another thing.

When I use the OnChange event on a dropdown box. It only seems to work when I select the first dropdown item. But not for all the other items.

Dan

UPDATE: Sorry.. that was an error on my end... Had a space in front of the options.. Damn..

Hi LB,

I'm getting a strange error. When I select an element, it stays selected. Also when I click a new one.

It's like I would holding down STRG all the time to select multiple items. Which I don't

It looks like I can unselect all of them with a double click?

I just wanted to ask if this is normal?

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan, 

Yes this is normal, this is so you can align the elements by multi-selecting elements then use the align buttons. Double click to deselect all. 

Thanks 

Carl

Hi Dan, 

Yes this is normal, this is so you can align the elements by multi-selecting elements then use the align buttons. Double click to deselect all. 

Thanks 

Carl

Thanks Carl.

One small thing I noticed. When I align elements. The tool aligns them based on the other "box" of the element. But the margine is different for some elements. 

So the space between the outer box and the actual element (text, dropdown or entry field) is different. So the elements are aligned, but they some don't look aligned because the space is different for some of the elements.

I try  to create a demo so that you can see what I mean.

Dan

Hi,

My status variable or progress monitor doesn't work once it's exported from Ubot and I import to Ui builder and back? I have 2 status monitor in Ubot as u can see marked in circle, as soon as I import into Ui builder, it looks as below. So if we want to show only the status monitor without progress minitor, then we should use inner text? Even selecting the inner text and exporting from ui builder and importing back to Ubot, the numbers did not get updated. Do we have to make any more changes after importing back to Ubot? What if we also want to show progress monitor? Carl, it would be great if you could make a short video on this

http://www.affiliatemarketingtips101.net/wp-content/uploads/Untitled2.png

Hi,

My status variable or progress monitor doesn't work once it's exported from Ubot and I import to Ui builder and back? I have 2 status monitor in Ubot as u can see marked in circle, as soon as I import into Ui builder, it looks as below. So if we want to show only the status monitor without progress minitor, then we should use inner text? Even selecting the inner text and exporting from ui builder and importing back to Ubot, the numbers did not get updated. Do we have to make any more changes after importing back to Ubot? What if we also want to show progress monitor? Carl, it would be great if you could make a short video on this

I have sent you a pm with an example... 

You can only use #Variables in any of the elements..

I have sent you a pm with an example... 

You can only use #Variables in any of the elements..

Hi carl, totally appreciate on over delivering the support and giving a specific  bot example instead of a video. Another thing I have noticed is whenever I export from UI builder and import it to Ubot, my interface always looks like this : ( I tried selecting height as 500 px, 700 px inside ubot html panel), my ubot dimensions are 800 X 300 or sometimes 1000 X 500.

There is a distance between browser and UI:

http://www.affiliatemarketingtips101.net/wp-content/uploads/distance2.png

When I preview in browser, it is like this:

http://www.affiliatemarketingtips101.net/wp-content/uploads/browser.png

However I noticed that the example bot you sent, it all looks perfect and there is lot of distance between browser and interface

http://www.affiliatemarketingtips101.net/wp-content/uploads/distance1.png

Hi Dan,

Yes I did that, I added 700 px, then I tried 500 px, even 100 px, the result is the same.

I had the same issue, and he could not fix it.

I think it has to do with the resolution I use on my pc. (i have a 32' smart tv as a monitor)

So when i export the UI & add it to a complied ubot using all the same pixels it gets all messed up.

It take me a great deal of time changing the pixels around & recomplie the exe tons of times to get it to look like it did inside SSUB.

I had the same issue, and he could not fix it.

I think it has to do with the resolution I use on my pc. (i have a 32' smart tv as a monitor)

So when i export the UI & add it to a complied ubot using all the same pixels it gets all messed up.

It take me a great deal of time changing the pixels around & recomplie the exe tons of times to get it to look like it did inside SSUB.

Hi,

I don't know if it's a resolution problem case with mine because when I used the example bot that he sent to me and even one of the earlier example bot that you can find in the thread of progressive bars, they worked fine when I imported into Ubot, Only when I start a new project, I am facing this problem.

Hi,

I don't know if it's a resolution problem case with mine because when I used the example bot that he sent to me and even one of the earlier example bot that you can find in the thread of progressive bars, they worked fine when I imported into Ubot, Only when I start a new project, I am facing this problem.

Ah, for some reason it would not let me view your images..

I don't think its the same issue im having, Sorry about that.

Carl,

is there a possibility to optimized the generated html code? Mainly reducing it's size?

For me the amount of html ui code is responsible for ubot studio UI performance issues. 

And even when we paste the code into visual studio, it's able to slowdown VS a bit. 

I had a conversation with Seth this morning and he said that there are a couple of areas that could be optimized

---SNIP---

for instace, the entire jquery library is embedded in the code. that part alone has a character count of over 120k! a better solution would just be to use 
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
---SNIP---

It would be really nice if you could give that a thought and try to reduce the amount of generated code.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Dan

Hi Carl,

Iam having the issues while opening SSUB,the SSUB is not even importing too.

http://i.imgur.com/emCBzWL.png

After iam trying to import,the SSUB is showing blank screen

http://i.imgur.com/fnClV6o.png

Hi Carl,

Iam having the issues while opening SSUB,the SSUB is not even importing too.

http://i.imgur.com/emCBzWL.png

After iam trying to import,the SSUB is showing blank screen

http://i.imgur.com/fnClV6o.png

Same here. 

It's not able to download the file from the server:

http://lazybots.com/bootstrap/icons/icon.css

Looks like his server is down. 

Dan

Same here too...

Yes sorry guys my server was down for maintenance.. 

@Dan

I will change the way the scrips are loaded and add them using a CDN, the reason I did it this way was to keep everything local rather than using a CDN. Will update in the next few days, and hopefully you will see some performance increases in UBot.. 

Carl :-)

• Like 1

I have an issue.

I add a "dialog element"

I add a "custom element" on this "dialog element". 

The problem is :

If I edit this "custom element", it wil go out of the "dialog element" and go to the top, so I can't drag it to place it on the "dialog element". I have to create another one...