UBot Underground

Can someone please confirm if "EXIT THIS APP" and "RESTART THIS APP" commands work?

Pash can you please check those commands ? also it seems that the DIALOG plugin has a bug in the "credential dialog" parameter... if you close the popup windows it shows and error.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

Hi Pash, thanks for the update.

Ubot 5.5 is becoming more and more stable. However, "hide menu strip" and "hide title bar" are not working in 5.5 (works in UBot4 and older versions of Ubot5). Something has changed, would you mind taking a look at it?

Thanks,

Marton

Yes. Ubot 5.5 Something has changed.

I'm fixing it

Can someone please confirm if "EXIT THIS APP" and "RESTART THIS APP" commands work?

Pash can you please check those commands ? also it seems that the DIALOG plugin has a bug in the "credential dialog" parameter... if you close the popup windows it shows and error.

I'm confirm command "EXIT THIS APP" and "RESTART THIS APP" work (try test on sample file)

DIALOG plugin has a bug in the "credential dialog"

I'm check in next time.

• Like 1

Update V2.3.8.2

Fix:

hide title bar (this app): not work on ubot 5.5

Thank you Pash! Did you also get a chance to take a look at "hide menu strip" in 5.5 ?

Kindest Regards,

Marton

Thank you Pash! Did you also get a chance to take a look at "hide menu strip" in 5.5 ?

Kindest Regards,

Marton

i'm test command "hide menu strip" it work in ubot 5.5

i'm test command "hide menu strip" it work in ubot 5.5

Just tested it, not working for me (Win 7 64 bit). Just added one line to test it:

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""hide menu strip (this app)", 5)

File menu not removed.

Update V2.3.8.3

Fix:

hide menu strip (this app): not work on ubot 5.5 / Windows 7 64 bit

Still not working unfortunately, menu still there (Ubot 5.5.1 Win 7 64 bit)

How can I help you?

Update V2.3.8.4 (Beta)

Fix and Edit option: (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

- hide menu strip (this app)
- hide title bar (this app)
- hide powered by (this app)
- hide from taskbar (this app)

Adjust the compatibility of ubot 4/5/5.5

I skipped from V2.3.8.1 to  V2.3.8.4 (Beta) and now my bot won't load as it gets stuck in the onload section, seemingly the "hide menu strip (this app)"

I'm using Win7 (64 Bit) and uBot v.5.5 release 1

Update V2.3.8.5 (Beta)

Fix and Edit option: (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

- determine window size min/max (this app)
- fixed window size (this app)

- fixed slow load

Adjust the compatibility of ubot 4/5/5.5

Because the environment is different. PC
And their plug-ins to use In different forms.
Cause different problems.

And because it works fine on my machine.
I took out an updated version Or add new commands to

Note that if the problem is on my machine. I will not update or add command.

One day I did not sleep. To find solutions
I do not want problem happen, as well as users. But it's hard because I can not control the difference.

• Like 1

Update V2.3.8.6 (Beta)

Update special command: UbotStudio5FixEnable (See the picture of the changes.)

http://s25.postimg.org/67t4ptg6n/2014_10_31_14_22_11.png

V1.0.0.5 (Ubot Studio ES)

Edit: Change icons like Ubot 5
Add: Right click >> Run as administator to register file Ubot.

Preview 1 Command For Advanced Ubot 2

How do I did not to see this plugin before... Waw, seem incredible ;)

Just a quetion before I purchase it, is the "config ui html panel"   refreshs the "ui html panel" ?

I have a crash browser if I let my bot open, without doing anything on it, just open it and it will grow up the memory of one "browser.exe" untill it crash....

Thank for your answer ;)

PS: are you french ?

My understanding (I'm not good at English).

Just a quetion before I purchase it, is the "config ui html panel"   refreshs the "ui html panel" ?

1. In this version: "config ui html panel". And it can not refreshs ui html panel.

2.  for "refreshs ui html" will be in the next release. (Now I can not sell it). If you want it you have to be ordered separately.

I have a crash browser if I let my bot open, without doing anything on it, just open it and it will grow up the memory of one "browser.exe" untill it crash....

For "browser.exe crash" was mostly caused by the load flash player. Or page load times. And other causes

Try to install the new Version of the flash player.

PS: are you french ?

no i'm not french.

For "browser.exe crash" was mostly caused by the load flash player. Or page load times. And other causes

Try to install the new Version of the flash player.

I thank you for the answer ;)

I use Ubot 4.2.20

For the "classic" crash browser I know how to prevent it on my bots. This is another problem of crash browser that appear even if I don't run anything. I just open my bot and 1 browser will crash after few hours... I don't do anything else than opening my .exe bot, and one of the browser.exe come up to 1.000.000k and crash down...

The only way to prevent this bug is to refresh the ui html panel (in my case). So tell me when and where I can buy it ;)

Thank you Pash ;)

• PRO locked this topic