UBot Underground

Suggestion:

- option to remove border of uiwindow and dragging should be enabled

Try.

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html windows", "WindowsA,WindowsB", "False", "True", "None")
}

For the "drag" of the test also unstable. And use resources more than 50%.

I has not to add this capability.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

V2.3.7.4

Fix:

• minimize to tray: When no icon file Ubot crashes.

Pash, why is it 1.7 Mb ? Last version was 0.4 Mb.

Pash, why is it 1.7 Mb ? Last version was 0.4 Mb.

New command I tested and libraries as well.

But still can not Distribute now (Not yet complete)

New command I tested and libraries as well.

But still can not Distribute now (Not yet complete)

I understand, thanks. However, would you be so kind as to make a Lite version for this plugin too? (and can you please update the Lite version for Advanced Systems when you have a second) ?

Thanks & all the best,

Marton

I understand, thanks. However, would you be so kind as to make a Lite version for this plugin too? (and can you please update the Lite version for Advanced Systems when you have a second) ?

Thanks & all the best,

Marton

Lite version? What`s that? 

Dan

Lite version? What`s that? 

Dan

Just like with Ubot Systems (without Scheduler it's ~0.2Mb, with Scheduler it's ~2.5Mb)

My exe files are close to 10Mb for some of my advanced bots, load time is really high (it did decrease a bit when I used the Lite version).

Isn't there a better way like for example your ( Ubot Studio SE ) BUT only for the plugin you can pre-choose what commandes/parameters you want to use in this bot .

I think this will be awesome , because in Bot A we use only about 30% from the plugin OR maybe less in Bot b we use less or more little bit and so one !

Thanks anyway for your effort :)

Isn't there a better way like for example your ( Ubot Studio SE ) BUT only for the plugin you can pre-choose what commandes/parameters you want to use in this bot .

I think this will be awesome , because in Bot A we use only about 30% from the plugin OR maybe less in Bot b we use less or more little bit and so one !

Thanks anyway for your effort :)

It's a compiled DLL which is loaded by Ubot. You can not dynamically enable / disabled stuff in a compiled file to reduce it's size. 

Dan

Pahs, i'm very sorry but the plugin is still unusable.

Why does the plugin now has 1,7 MB ????

Not that i care too much as it is useless by construction but Ubot Studio 5 does NOT even open and just crashes with it. Any compiled bot with ubot 4 is very slow and becomes unresponsive, clearly seen in mouse movement and computer responsiveness.

Possible causes:

1. plugin update check (please REMOVE)

2. third party merged assemblies (please EXPLAIN and REMOVE if necessary)

I really appreciate but please STOP adding useless stuff just because someone dreamed something and I do not doubt you know what you are doing but third party assemblies and libraries can affect performance if are built with different frameworks and/or languages.

Test Machine: i7 3.4 Ghz, 8Gb RAM, 250Gb SSD (Windows 8.1 Pro X64)

edit:

PLEASE built a beta version if you want to experiment but also make a stable usable version too and remove that update check as it clearly slowing down the entire plugin and possibly ubot studio environment too.

Pahs, i'm very sorry but the plugin is still unusable.

Why does the plugin now has 1,7 MB ????

Not that i care too much as it is useless by construction but Ubot Studio 5 does NOT even open and just crashes with it. Any compiled bot with ubot 4 is very slow and becomes unresponsive, clearly seen in mouse movement and computer responsiveness.

Possible causes:

1. plugin update check (please REMOVE)

2. third party merged assemblies (please EXPLAIN and REMOVE if necessary)

I really appreciate but please STOP adding useless stuff just because someone dreamed something and needs it just for a dumb bot. I do not doubt you know what you are doing but third party assemblies can affect performance if are built with differenct frameworks and/or languages.

Test Machine: i7 3.4 Ghz, 8Gb RAM, 250Gb SSD (Windows 8.1 Pro X64)

- How do I delete command To be added in the future

- plugin update check (turn off by file Advanced Ubot Config.txt)

V2.3.7.5

Remove:

• Delete commands and libraries. To be added in the future (Due to objections Adding a new command)

Pash thank you for all your support!

I really appreciate all your work but we already have a crippled uBot Studio environment so i strongly recommend that you take in consideration the performance of the plugins too. Imagine that some of use reached to us 10 or more plugins in the same project making it almost impossible to work with.

Tomorrow i will try to do a thorough test drive and reply with a better report :)

What exactly has been removed from this update?Which commands?

The command is expected to increase in the future to increase the ability to Ubot and customizable themes (debug mode).

The command list can not be revealed.

And adding a new statement of objections.

And the requested plugin version Lite.

And so the performance of the plugin

And to reduce the size of the plugin

And the simplifies configurations.

I decided not to add it.

Advanced Ubot takes over my keyboard making it impossible to work with. Does somebody knows how to keep that from happening?

I am using uBot 5

Suggestion:

Command to go to or click on tab/script by its name. Just like the menu item click command you added but for tabs.

The purpose of this is to refresh the UI by going to the next tab and go back to the main tab.

Please make it to work even if the tab is hidden.

This is the closes we can do to refresh the UI.

Suggestion:

Command to go to or click on tab/script by its name. Just like the menu item click command you added but for tabs.

The purpose of this is to refresh the UI by going to the next tab and go back to the main tab.

Please make it to work even if the tab is hidden.

This is the closes we can do to refresh the UI.

After changing the administrator plugin Ubot

I was warned about rules Adding new commands

If I disobey again, I will be confiscated plugin key.

And next time I will not be able to sell another plugin.

Hmmn. Maybe you can create a free plugin for this command then. So it will be a new plugin.

:mellow:

Another problem is that people are objecting to add commands to the plugin.

I would consider it again if I can not fix this problem.

its more just making sure branding options i think are developer license type only, and others are all types, and some pro type, etc.  so long as it falls in the correct license type category.  i could be wrong.

Yes I agree. UI modifications should be for dev users only.

Another problem is that people are objecting to add commands to the plugin.

I would consider it again if I can not fix this problem.

I think this command isnt going to weight much on your plugin. Its not an onload command.

• PRO locked this topic