UBot Underground

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

Nice.. So the last command on your video will remember our settings on the UI's right?

Please kindly add my last suggestions as well pash.. I really need it on the bot i am currently working..

Thanks

I have a command for the record-setting UI.

And commands to restart the bot when bots crash.

Thats nice.

On the "Show variable" window. Its better if we can reset certain varialbles,list or table when we click it.

Also, can you show its value like in the debugger? Yours is much organized.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello pash, I have some command requests. I would like to see a command that will lock the tabs while the bot is running so the users cant switch tabs while the bot is running, and gray the other tabs out. And  a command that will lock and gray out settings while the bot is running, so the user can't change them while the bot is running. Please let me know if this is possible, and if it is I will make a donation for these commands. Hope to here from you soon and thanks.

Hello pash, I have some command requests. I would like to see a command that will lock the tabs while the bot is running so the users cant switch tabs while the bot is running, and gray the other tabs out. And  a command that will lock and gray out settings while the bot is running, so the user can't change them while the bot is running. Please let me know if this is possible, and if it is I will make a donation for these commands. Hope to here from you soon and thanks.

I'm sorry

I was absolutely forbidden for adding new commands from Ubot support.

I can only fix Or add a little.

I'm sorry

ok thanks anyways

I'm sorry

Why did that happen?

Dan

Pash - just purchased..lots of great stuff here..wish I had these options all along. Going to grab the other plug-ins soon. Keep em coming..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I found an anomaly with minimize/maximize. I attached example script and video:

http://www.screencast.com/t/wqCYeVKzRB

So:

maximize -> return (working)

BUT

maximize -> minimize -> return (not working)

Looks like the minimize command makes it "forget" the position. (?)

Thanks in advance,

Marton

Thank you, I tested it, anomaly fixed!

ui button("MIN") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "window layer (this app)", "Minimize", "True")
}
ui button("MAX") {
    if($comparison($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$check windows status (this app)"), "=", "Maximize")) {
        then {
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "window layer (this app)", "Return", "True")
        }
        else {
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "window layer (this app)", "Remember", "True")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "window layer (this app)", "Maximize", "True")
        }
    }
}
  • Like 1
  • PRO locked this topic