UBot Underground

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

OK, is there a way to update my version, or the beta version is not ready for public ?

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email.

(beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

• Like 1

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email.

(beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Thank you ;) I'm going to test V2.4.0.0

which version should i download ?

2.3.8.3 (stable) or 2.4.0.0 (beta) ?

V2.3.8.3 (stable) works well.

V2.4.0.0 (beta) also found no errors are reported by users.

Also, you can see the file "Update Log.txt" to select.

V2.3.8.3 (stable) works well.

V2.4.0.0 (beta) also found no errors are reported by users.

Also, you can see the file "Update Log.txt" to select.

Solved using 2.3.8.3

Thanks Pash

Hello Pash, I' m trying ti use the "auto free memory" , it works perfectly on .Ubot, but not in my compiled exe bot...

Do I made something wrong ?

I use it like this :

http://i.imgur.com/6YPogDo.png

This auto free memory sometimes i get the message "Flash object memory " or something like that i never paid attention to it but once i left ubot running trough the night and there were at least 20 messages like that i just clicked ok on all of them but it was a weird error!

Nothing At least i think wasn't wrong but i had to click on those messages which appeared!

This auto free memory sometimes i get the message "Flash object memory " or something like that i never paid attention to it but once i left ubot running trough the night and there were at least 20 messages like that i just clicked ok on all of them but it was a weird error!

Nothing At least i think wasn't wrong but i had to click on those messages which appeared!

Do you know why I can't make it work on my compiled bots ?

Hello Pash, I' m trying ti use the "auto free memory" , it works perfectly on .Ubot, but not in my compiled exe bot...

Do I made something wrong ?

I use it like this :

http://i.imgur.com/6YPogDo.png

For this image

If you want work Schedule Yourself

You must set the option "Auto Mode = False".

But if you want the command to run automatically.

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", 30, 512, #myMemory, "False", "False", "True")
}

I will check

For this image

If you want work Schedule Yourself

You must set the option "Auto Mode = False".

But if you want the command to run automatically.

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", 30, 512, #myMemory, "False", "False", "True")
}

Thank you, but I have tested this way, and the clear memory run only one time... After that, memory of browser.exe is still growing up ...

Update V2.4.0.2 (Beta)

auto free memory: try new method

fast test

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", 10, 20, #memory, "True", "False", "True")
}

PM Sent Just purchased

but unfortunately "determine window size min_max (this app)" not work for me please watch short video

PM

• PRO locked this topic