UBot Underground

BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT - Bot Licensing Offical Release

Looks really awesome. It was some three weeks or so since I bought it, but I haven't had the time to look into it yet, until now. From what I have seen sofar it looks really great!

Although I do not sell bots to people (or small business owners), I do sell to large companies as part of my consulting contracts, but I don't want the bots that I release to be spread in an uncontrolled manner, so I hope that Botguru Secured can help me limit that. Right now I am doing a bot to my current customer, that will be installed in about 9-10 countries, in a total of 45 locations with 2-4 PCs per location, in all an installation of roughly 150 instances of my bot (it's a marketing tool).

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make Sure to checkout the "Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system"  below http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugin

It wasn't being ignored, just over looked..   To answer the question there is no refunds on the product.  Its a solid built product that I have personally spent more then a year developing, and if you

Hi all,   (Sorry for my english, i am french)   Well,    I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago...    I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license syste

May I suggest an enhancement?

It would be great if the Web Admin Panel interface prpovided a popup calendar for the expiry date. As you might know there are several formats for expressing date, e.g. from where I come it looks like YYYY-MM-DD, while a neighbour country uses YYYY-DD-MM, you US guys use (?) MM/DD/YYYY and so on. A popup calendar could be really user friendly and at the same time provide the format the way that the software expects it to be formatted.

for botgurusecured software to work properly with the data picker there, should be MM/DD/YYYY

as for the web admin panel.   its linux timestamp.

example conversion site: http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm

I, giving the conversion site while I am making updates on the admin panel.  as a new admin panel is being created that will be much more user friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meathelix

I am trying to find some thing where my buys have to login to the program. Does this do that?  If it does and you said it does call me lazy I did read a few things but not all :P

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on this, but I need to know if there are videos to show me how to install this on a server.

looking for a proper license system in the next month or so what setup do you recommend server wise for your software and is there any providers you would recommend.

So the standard plan allows for creating trials, but they are only hardware trials? Meaning that with standard I can not create a 1 day trial of the bot?

Also does the old ProtectGold system for 3.5 count as a competing product?

looking for a proper license system in the next month or so what setup do you recommend server wise for your software and is there any providers you would recommend.

Any linux hosting  (cpanel might be easier) that allows for mysql, and php

So the standard plan allows for creating trials, but they are only hardware trials? Meaning that with standard I can not create a 1 day trial of the bot?

Also does the old ProtectGold system for 3.5 count as a competing product?

yes pr gold is a competing product.

you can create 1 day trials in any of the versions

Seems I lack the ability to PM users. I submitted a support ticket with a screen cap of my PRGold. I also attempted to purchase the software but could not quite seem to do it (paypal issues?). Can you just send me an invoice? My email is the same for the support ticket.

Nevermind, paid with another paypal account and saw your support ticket emails.  Thanks

Edited by BeerNut

no problem need anything let me know..

also submit a ticket to http://support.ubotstudio.com

and tell them your forum username, so that they can release your forum privileges for private messaging, and things like that for members

Hello everyone I just wanted to say that I have been using LoWrIdErTJ BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT - Bot Licensing for about tow weeks now and I am very satisfied with the product and the support. This system has brought my bots to the next level. My clients enjoy the easy registration of their bots, and I have had no complaints. Once the system is set up and running on the server it requires no maintenance from me. The level of professionalism that this has brought me to has also made a difference. I would recommend this product to everyone that uses Ubot. Thanks LoWrIdErTJ

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys...

I have been working with TJ for a few years now and I have nothing but good things to say about him :-)

All of his products are 100% legit!

I just bought bot guru secured and can say it is AWESOME! seriously, if your on the fence about this thing.. jump! you'll be glad you did.

By the way.. this this beats the shit outta Protect Gold... which I also own!

Thanks again TJ... Your the man!

Chris

• 2 months later...

I was wondering, does the software works with Membership sites ?

Ex:

Fastmember (WP)

DigitalAccessPass (WP)

Or is there a way to work it out ?

My goal is to offer a membership site with:

1) Free bots, so free access gives users permission to use the free bots as long as they remain a free member (see here staying on a mailing list, which can't be bad $$$)

2) Monthly paid access to run certain bots only. The less time consuming bots (keeping them updated etc...)

3) Platinum access to run all the bots inside the membership area, including the deluxe bots. The ones that keeps you going. #$%^^$@#$@$ NOT AGAIN hehehehehe

So the system would have to give access to the right bots, depending on the membership option choosen and check if their membership is expired.

Neat huh ?

You create a "bot pool" and they can use it as long as they stay a member either free/paid/platinum or all these options.

1) You build a list

2) You get going a recurring income

3) Setup an affiliate program