UBot Underground

Check Out Some Cool Things You Can Do WIth The UI HTML PANEL

Hey guys, so I created a bot that I am very proud of. I really tried to get a lot of mileage out of the UI HTML Panel. This video shows a few cool things.

- Realtime UI drop down menu population

- Filling text UI text boxes automatically

- Switching between different UI's without using tabs

- Loading UI HTML windows from the regular UI

- Using UI HTML Windows as the main UI

- Cool stat monitor uses plus some other goodies.

Hope this inspires some people to go the extra mile with their UI and bots. I put it in fast forward so that people don't get too bored. Oh and of course its best watched in HD mode or Full Screen.

Definitely very very nice.

To bad you still can't remove the run, pause, and stop buttons though. Then there would be absolutely for anybody to even know that you built this with ubot.

Very inspiring to want to get the dev edition, but I will have to wait until the run, pause, and stop buttons and all other branding are removed.

Got any tutorials or websites to help us out to create amazing customization like this?

Justin

Man, that's really sweet. Are those options only available in the Dev model? I need me some of that. Ps how much for the web 2.0 bot? :)

Its still in beta right now and only available to my forum members but when it comes out its gonna be $19.99/month and also include a Twitter module and some other cool stuff.

Wow that looks awesome. I have my own version that I'm making too but is not as advance as yours.

Can you share how you managed to open the ui html window from the main pannel?

I searched high and low for an answer on how to do this. The only thing that worked was creating scripts with Autoit and shelling out to them. I made small scripts for each module that I need to open. The script basically says to focus on the bot window and get its location. Then it clicks the tools menu then the selected menu item by adding the proper amount of pixels to the location of the window. Its only about 5 lines of code per script but took me a few hours to figure it all out.

Wow... great job. How long did it take you to make this?

Took about a month and a half or so. I really love uBot because pretty much anything I can think of is possible and doesn't take too long to figure out. I will say though that I spent about 2 days trying to figure out how to multi-thread the submitter and I just couldn't do it. I have so much going on in that node its been insane. Since it creates link wheels, pyramids, automatically inserts video & pictures I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to locally pass all the variables, random list items and what not. I have TJ looking at it now and hopefully he can figure it out. Once thats done i'll feel a lot better.

Very impressive!!,that is a cool looking GUI.

If the ubot dev team could make this possible without having to shell out to autoit and remove the ugly run,pause stop button it would be totally awesome!!.It would take ubot to the next level!!!

If the ubot dev team could make this possible without having to shell out to autoit and remove the ugly run,pause stop button it would be totally awesome!!.It would take ubot to the next level!!!

Yeah and this will be a great selling point for the standard and pro users to upgrade to dev.

BTW nice choice of background music. Im the highway by in flames. \m/

I absolutely love that riff and always wanted a reason to loop it over and over again :)

Totally agreed! The run/stop/pause button thing is a big one. Its time to get that out of there. Only the most basic of bots depend on even using it.

Some food for thought... Here is a comment from seth at BHW made here.(Red emphasis added by me)

So, in other words, whatever request you make must be needed for regular use otherwise it will go down to the waiting list for whenever they decide to make a major overhaul to ubot as stated on the second para graph.

Thats disappointing to here. The dev license may only be a small portion of their users but we are most likely the most dedicated, the ones most likely to keep paying for updates and not to mention the ones who paid the most to begin with.

Some food for thought... Here is a comment from seth at BHW made here.(Red emphasis added by me)

So, in other words, whatever request you make must be needed for regular use otherwise it will go down to the waiting list for whenever they decide to make a major overhaul to ubot as stated on the second para graph.

I read that post and had to re-read it before I commented after your post.

I must admit thats a kick in the teeth to anyone who forked out a lot of money and are now told that anything that is on the radar must benefit all versions?

Mmmmmmm, I hope I have read it wrong.

This quote was taken from a sales thread that some of our devs put feature requests in. My point in saying that was to let potential buyers know that the things being talked about only applied to a handful of people, since the sales threads are specifically for potential buyers.

As it is, the next update will have a lot of the ui stuff you guys have been asking for.

• Like 2

This quote was taken from a sales thread that some of our devs put feature requests in. My point in saying that was to let potential buyers know that the things being talked about only applied to a handful of people, since the sales threads are specifically for potential buyers.

As it is, the next update will have a lot of the ui stuff you guys have been asking for.

Care to provide us details as to "what" will be included and when the next update will be released?

"a lot of the ui stuff" could mean a lot of things.

Thanks Seth.

That is outstanding news Seth! I just want you to realize for someone like me that uses uBot about 8 hours a day and practically makes a big portion of my living off of it, waiting for this next update is like being a kid waiting for christmas. Lets get it released! :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I searched high and low for an answer on how to do this. The only thing that worked was creating scripts with Autoit and shelling out to them. I made small scripts for each module that I need to open. The script basically says to focus on the bot window and get its location. Then it clicks the tools menu then the selected menu item by adding the proper amount of pixels to the location of the window. Its only about 5 lines of code per script but took me a few hours to figure it all out.

Can you show us how to make a script on AutoIT to open the UI html Window?

I have being looking at it for 2 days and this AutoIT thing is just way over my head, I am sure all of us UBOt users will really appreciate if you show us how to accomplish this.

Thanks,

P0s3id0n

Can you show us how to make a script on AutoIT to open the UI html Window?

I have being looking at it for 2 days and this AutoIT thing is just way over my head, I am sure all of us UBOt users will really appreciate if you show us how to accomplish this.

Thanks,

P0s3id0n

I have also been messing around with AutoIT the last couple of days, and I must say that it is way more difficult than ubot.