UBot Underground

Johannes Ott - Fraud ubot user (just warning you)

Johannes Ott
 johannes-ott84@gmx.de

Make note to deny his ip address on your server   67.201.58.39

Major issues and fraudulent claims of unauthorized access in purchases made for plugins, and tools. 

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/bb44e1d5-65cf-4e88-b235-49e930fe8c95/03.19.2014-08.png

• Like 2

TJ, the same happens to me from time to time. Some jackass comes in and buys all that I have for sale and then pulls that same crap.

Here's the good news however. Since you really can't win when they claim unauthorized use, you can still kick them in the face.

Paypal will close their account at your request when they buy multiple products and claim fraud.

You simply put in a support request asking them to close that offenders account because either they are blatantly committing fraud, or their account is severely compromised. - They wont write you back to tell you they closed it, but if you get a bit creative you can find out for your own verification.

• Like 1

After the person claims, is there a loss of earnings, or does it just take you back to 0 ?

You can get charged for having a chargeback. i just got hit with 2 $20 each :(

• Like 1

does paypal limits your paypal account TJ ?

not yet but it could have

You can get charged for having a chargeback. i just got hit with 2 $20 each :(

because they were listed as unauthorized i didnt if they had been charge backs from the credit card company then yes i would have been charged 20 on each