UBot Underground

@Abbas

Do you have video (demo) links for the new features you added in 1.04?

Video Component

Change Video MD5 Checksum

Merge Mp4 Videos
Merge Other Videos
Merge Other Videos Alternate Method

Video Cropping
Video Padding

OS Component

Manage & Clear Memory By Usage  

Change Binary File MD5 Checksum
Check Md5 Checksum of a File

I will upload the videos later tonight   :)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

Really stuck with the datagrid command. Can we have some documentation on this?  Your video shows what a finished table looks like but nothing more.

I've found some stuff related to the library here:

http://w2ui.com/web/docs/grid

But even the first example is not loading for me in a browser:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//w2ui.com/src/w2ui-1.3.min.css" />
    <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//w2ui.com/src/w2ui-1.3.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
    <div id="myGrid" style="height: 450px"></div>
</body>
<script>
$('#myGrid').w2grid({ 
	name: 'myGrid', 
	columns: [				
		{ field: 'fname', caption: 'First Name', size: '30%' },
		{ field: 'lname', caption: 'Last Name', size: '30%' },
		{ field: 'email', caption: 'Email', size: '40%' },
		{ field: 'sdate', caption: 'Start Date', size: '120px' },
	],
	records: [
		{ recid: 1, fname: 'John', lname: 'Doe', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 2, fname: 'Stuart', lname: 'Motzart', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 3, fname: 'Jin', lname: 'Franson', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 4, fname: 'Susan', lname: 'Ottie', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 5, fname: 'Kelly', lname: 'Silver', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 6, fname: 'Francis', lname: 'Gatos', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 7, fname: 'Mark', lname: 'Welldo', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 8, fname: 'Thomas', lname: 'Bahh', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 9, fname: 'Sergei', lname: 'Rachmaninov', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' }
	]
});
</script>
</html>
Edit: This example is more helpful: http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/web/grid/index.html

Still getting from ubot to a grid is difficult for me to get my head round. Can we have an example .ubot please? Just so I can see how to format those lists.

Really stuck with the datagrid command. Can we have some documentation on this?  Your video shows what a finished table looks like but nothing more.

I've found some stuff related to the library here:

http://w2ui.com/web/docs/grid

But even the first example is not loading for me in a browser:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//w2ui.com/src/w2ui-1.3.min.css" />
    <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//w2ui.com/src/w2ui-1.3.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
    <div id="myGrid" style="height: 450px"></div>
</body>
<script>
$('#myGrid').w2grid({ 
	name: 'myGrid', 
	columns: [				
		{ field: 'fname', caption: 'First Name', size: '30%' },
		{ field: 'lname', caption: 'Last Name', size: '30%' },
		{ field: 'email', caption: 'Email', size: '40%' },
		{ field: 'sdate', caption: 'Start Date', size: '120px' },
	],
	records: [
		{ recid: 1, fname: 'John', lname: 'Doe', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 2, fname: 'Stuart', lname: 'Motzart', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 3, fname: 'Jin', lname: 'Franson', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 4, fname: 'Susan', lname: 'Ottie', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 5, fname: 'Kelly', lname: 'Silver', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 6, fname: 'Francis', lname: 'Gatos', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 7, fname: 'Mark', lname: 'Welldo', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 8, fname: 'Thomas', lname: 'Bahh', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' },
		{ recid: 9, fname: 'Sergei', lname: 'Rachmaninov', email: 'jdoe@gmail.com', sdate: '4/3/2012' }
	]
});
</script>
</html>
Edit: This example is more helpful: http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/web/grid/index.html

Still getting from ubot to a grid is difficult for me to get my head round. Can we have an example .ubot please? Just so I can see how to format those lists.

Hey, Updating the Source Code Examples in next few mints including the Data Grid and Data Charts Examples. Please download the Example Source Codes from the link stated in ur email.

Thanks

Updated the Example Source Codes. Please download it from the link i have sent to you guys in my last email.

Examples Codes Added

1) How To use Data Charts Example Code

2) How To use Data Grids Example Code

3) Email Sending And Receiving Commands with Mutliple Cc and Bcc Example

4) How To Execute Php Files and Codes inside Ubot

5) Zip/Unzip Files, Directory with ability to add password protection, comment and Also how to create a splitted zip

6) How To Create a Slide Show Video Using Video Component

7) How To Encrypt UBot Script Example Code

8) Run Encrypted Ubot Script Example Code

9) Run External Ubot Script Example Code

10) How To Set Global Proxies

11) How To Execute External Softwares

12) Hide Ubot To System Tray 

13) Hide Any Other Program To System Tray

14) How To use Memory Clear / Free Memory Command

15) How To use the Last Memory Management Command where you can set a Percentage of Memory used by a certain program and clean / free the memory on demand

16) Merge MP4 Files

17) Merge Other Video Files

18) How To Crop A Video

19) How To Pad A Video Size

20) How To Check and Change the MD5 Checksum of a Video  (A Must to have function for youtube) 

21) How To Change MD5 Checksum of a binary files including zip, rar and exes (upload duplicate files on file sharing services)   ;)

How To Padding Videos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMc06HxHdSs

How To Merge MP4 Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UkSVT7JSco

How To Merge Other Video Formats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_nwXbf_i2Y

Free Memory By Software Memory Usage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiE-4hPInNk

Video MD5 Changer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myBC56DjmfE

Rolling out Version 1.0.5 

Video Component

Create SlideShow with Watermark (Bug Fixed)

Create SlideShow with Watermark Command Now Support All 3 Image Formats ie. BMP, JPG and PNG to create a slideshow video

Expecting Another Update by the End of this Week. 

Great update abbas!

Can you add a image watermark position? I want to add watermark on the lower right of every image.

I will add in upcoming version :)

• 3 weeks later...

can the grid view go inside a ui html panel? and load things from a table?

lets say i have a table that updates automattically, i would like to display that in form of grid in the ui. Possible? think about a bot that displays what the threads are doing..

can the grid view go inside a ui html panel? and load things from a table?

lets say i have a table that updates automattically, i would like to display that in form of grid in the ui. Possible? think about a bot that displays what the threads are doing..

Hi,

Data Grid is using ubot list to load data inside a load html command since you can reload the browser area again and again. You can use the data grid in ui html panel and load the data using onload command but due to the stateless or disconnected environment of ui html panel you can't refresh it.

I will implement the load grid from a table and csv file in future versions. 

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.6

Audio Plugin

1. Play Audio Files (Bug Fixed)

Video Plugin
  1. Image2Video With Sound

OS Plugin 

OS Commands

1. Custom Html Dialog Box
  2. Display Baloon Tip
  OS Functions

1. $Display Fancy DialogBox
  2. $Get File SHA1-Checksum
  3. $Get File SHA256-Checksum
  4. $Get File SHA384-Checksum
  5. $Get File SHA512-Checksum

Email Plugin 
  1. $Get MX Records 
  2. $Validate Email ID

Please Check your emails for download link and sample examples. I will upload some videos by 2morow

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command:

- Ability to add multiple images

- Assign duration for each images

- Assign duration for the whole video

- Loop the sound when it ended but there still images left to process

- Transition option for the image slide

• Like 2

Nice update abbas!

Do you have a list of colors we can put on fancy dialog?

Can we use hex codes?

The update only supports color names. I will add the color names in a drop down box in upcoming version so u don't need to enter the hex codes or color names, meanwhile u can use this link to find out the appropriate color name. http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command:

- Ability to add multiple images

- Assign duration for each images

- Assign duration for the whole video

- Loop the sound when it ended but there still images left to process

- Transition option for the image slide

I will see whatever is possible will the available in the upcoming versions 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be great if we could change the from email address to anything we want using the SMTP send command.. (not talking about the reply-to). Right now the plugin is using the smtp account username. 

It'd be great if we could change the from email address to anything we want using the SMTP send command.. (not talking about the reply-to). Right now the plugin is using the smtp account username. 

I can add the From Email Address option so that u can change it to any email id but during development i have seen these kind of email either not relayed by the email provider / ISP or they go in SPAM folder :) . Let me know if u are still interested in this feature.

I can add the From Email Address option so that u can change it to any email id but during development i have seen these kind of email either not relayed by the email provider / ISP or they go in SPAM folder :) . Let me know if u are still interested in this feature.

Yes, please :)