UBot Underground

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

I have now purchased and installed this.

Just to be clear, am I now reliant on two licence servers? one for Ubot and one for this plugin?

And if so, does that mean my compiled bots will need to contact the plugin server before they will work as it states that the licence must be included with a compiled bot?

Clint

Hi MJ,

Has this delay option been added yet? If so I'm in.

HI

I will update the thread once there will be any update. Right now am working on the license so that clients are not required to redistribute it with the applications. It will take few days to roll out the updates

I have now purchased and installed this.

Just to be clear, am I now reliant on two licence servers? one for Ubot and one for this plugin?

And if so, does that mean my compiled bots will need to contact the plugin server before they will work as it states that the licence must be included with a compiled bot?

Clint

I am working on a new license system so that in future version u don't required to distribute the plugin license with ur applications. Just Hold on and wait for the update.

• Like 1

This is a tool for creating the bot, I don't see why a licence has to be included with the compiled bot.

Surely it is enough to licence/protect the tool?

Please consider this

Clint

Hi Abbas,

Just a quick question.

I am having problems with displaying the graphs. For some reason they always come up blank for me although the variable has the code in it.

Am i missing something?

TY

Will the plugin OR the compiled bot be reliant on a licence server at your end?

Good question......

This is a tool for creating the bot, I don't see why a licence has to be included with the compiled bot.

Surely it is enough to licence/protect the tool?

Please consider this

Clint

Yup, It will depend on the license server. This tool is for creating bot but at the same time i need to protect the product to be shared illegally as well as to protect the charge back issues. You can discuss it over skype, If u can suggest some better solution, i will can consider it.  

Hi Abbas,

Just a quick question.

I am having problems with displaying the graphs. For some reason they always come up blank for me although the variable has the code in it.

Am i missing something?

TY

Hi. 

Right now, my first priority is to change the License System so that onward u guys don't require to distribute the License file with the compiled bot. Expecting it to release in next 24-48 hours.

Data Graphs, Data Grid and Video Plugin requires documentation and am making sample example and documents.  Once it will be ready, i will update all buyers. 

For any urgent help and support, u can contact me over Skype and  i will do my best to explain u how to use these features.

Hi Abass,

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, I don't Skype, 

You are reading the Hardware ID of the machine, then giving a licence based on that ID, surely then, it's easy enough for the hardware ID to be matched to the licence WITHIN the plugin rather than calling home to check?

I know you wouldn't want your key to be given but it could be encrypted couldn't it?

I can see the reason for the licencing on the plugin but I don't want my compiled bots to be reliant on an external server. That could cause MAJOR headaches for me from my customers if your server went down for some reason.

Is it usual to carry the licence conditions over into a bot created and compiled by the purchaser of a plugin?

I can see that you wouldn't want someone creating a bot using your plugin and then getting a refund on your plugin but you make it VERY clear that there are no refunds on this and I purchased it knowing this, however, no where do you mention that created bots would be reliant on a call home.

wouldn't it be better to NOT include the licence with a compiled bot, this way, in the event that someone decompiled the bot and got access to your plugins that were used in the bot, they would not have the licence to activate them for future use?

I am assuming that Ubot studio compiled bots do not call home once compiled.

Surely, it is for me to decide if my compiled bots are protected by a call home to MY server else they could stop working and I would have no control.

I may be wrong on this, I am new to this, but it's just the way I see things.

I will be happy to be put right on this by someone else if they think I am being unreasonable.

Personally, I would be happy to wait until after the chargeback period before I use the plugin, I don't have a use for it yet anyway. then perhaps you would consider sending a replacement that doesn't call home?

Clint

Ya, I agree with Clint. If your server went down even for a little while it would cause major upset with customers should the bot

be sold to a 3rd party.

I understand you're worried about Piracy but at the end of the day the customer is most important and you don't want to screw

that up.

Also, I think that anyone who has paid good money for Ubot Studio are unlikely to be going to pirate your plugin, I would like to think we are more responsible than that, especially Dev licence holders

Please reconsider.

Does TJ protect his plugins like this?. I don't know

Clint