UBot Underground

Would Like To Buy Rights To Some Software

Guest elitemarketer

Guest elitemarketer

Hi Guys N Girls ,

I Have A Website That I Want To Sell Some Software On, The Problem Being I Think It Is going To Take Alot Longer Than Expected To Create Some Of My Own That Is Worth Selling, So To Get Things Moving A Little Before I Get To That Point Im Interested In Anyone That Would Be Happy To Sell Me Some Rights To Some Of There Own Software.

As Long As It Is Reasonable And Without Any Major Problems I Would Be Happy To Buy

Thanks

Glenn Thomas

Guest elitemarketer

No I Have Strange Ways , Im Not 100% Sure Why I Have ASD And It Causes Me To Work In A Very Strange Way. For Example I Walked Into A Superstore The Other Day To Do My Shopping , Halfway Into The Shop I Decided I Didnt Like The Look Of it And Walked Out. Believe Me Its A Curse, I Think That Works The Same With My Writing I Dont Like The Look Of Letters Without Capitals.

Im A Very Strange Man :)

Guest elitemarketer

Thanks Helloinsomnia But I Dont Think Its What Im Looking For? Its Not 100% Automated It Has Problems With Email Confirmation Tactics I Need Everything I Sell To Be 100% Bang On The Money And Remarkable Its On My Name Bro And That Counts But If You Have Any Other Ideas I Would Be Willing To Take A Look.

Thanks

Glenn Thomas

why do you post every word with capital letter ? Is this some kind of keyword issue?

I suppose thats how salesletter crafters  write!

Edited by BotRage
I've got some wheres around 90+ full bot source codes, and compiled exe's that im willing to sell at the moment.  feel free to send me an email to admin@botguru.net and I will send you a list in xls format.

Hey Botguru,

I will need your help- Im new to ubot studio, just studying it but Im about to post a WSO in the amazon niche. It will add value if I add a little useful bot to the wso on warrior forum. Can you help to make one and if possible show me how?. Im just struggling. My last wso was not very successful

D

Hi LoWrldErTj I Sent You An Email , Did You Recieve It ?

haven't received the email bud.  please resend to admin@botguru.net and or you can post a ticket with info on http://support.theodoregaushaswebservices.com

Hey Botguru,

I will need your help- Im new to ubot studio, just studying it but Im about to post a WSO in the amazon niche. It will add value if I add a little useful bot to the wso on warrior forum. Can you help to make one and if possible show me how?. Im just struggling. My last wso was not very successful

D

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have..