• Free Ubot Tutorial
  • Free Ubots Compiled
  • Ubot Plugins for Sale
  • Ubot Tuturial for Sale 
  • Ubots for Sale
  • Ubots Wanted

Marketplace Contest Ends March 31 midnight

Contest Rules

Create an account and post any ad and you will be entered to win 5 hours of ubot programming.

Good Luck

nuc63 - I'm trying to understand. it appears that your content is all just content pulled from here... And this site/forum is pretty well organized and certainly easy to navigate to find all that you are offering on your site, and much more.

So, I feel like I am missing something. The people above me are clearly understanding something that I'm not.

Can you please clarify why a person would be better benefited by going to your site than to simply come to this one?

I want to make it clear - I'm not trying to devalue your site/offer at all. I just want to understand better.

• Like 1

Not every bot is listed on this forum.

nuc63 - I'm trying to understand. it appears that your content is all just content pulled from here... And this site/forum is pretty well organized and certainly easy to navigate to find all that you are offering on your site, and much more.

So, I feel like I am missing something. The people above me are clearly understanding something that I'm not.

Can you please clarify why a person would be better benefited by going to your site than to simply come to this one?

I want to make it clear - I'm not trying to devalue your site/offer at all. I just want to understand better.

Content is pulled from here and other places,  I hope my site will list more ubots for sale ( I think less then 15% of made ubots are actually listed in this forum).

More sections are coming soon.

@cloakmaster except his is free.

@Software never hurts to list your bots in other places.

I am hoping that these sites really take off. Maybe even turn into a market place where affiliates can sign up. Like warriors pro.

Also this site isn't the easiest to find new plugins people post. I was looking for a centralized place to find available plugins. I hope this takes off as well.

@cloakmaster except his is free.

@Software never hurts to list your bots in other places.

I am hoping that these sites really take off. Maybe even turn into a market place where affiliates can sign up. Like warriors pro.

teh site i built first is also free just to have your listing as a premium listing costs to list it normally is free

but i like how he stole my idea and ran with it lol

teh site i built first is also free just to have your listing as a premium listing costs to list it normally is free

but i like how he stole my idea and ran with it lol

Gotta give him credit for originality I guess...  ;)

Simple, if he does it right then it will appear in more places than this one ;)

So the more choice for us to get bots and ubot related stuff out (that we want related to ubot) the better i say.

ubots.info was made as a tribute to help people learn more about ubot. I have been lucky to have help from this community and its just one way I can give back. 

New ubot source codes will be posted every week. I will be posting one in under an hour