UBot Underground

Monetizing a FREE Bot?

ui stat monitor("<script>
window.open(\"http://imautobots.com\")
</script>", "")

Oh.... My.... God..... That gave mew a hard on.

At first I was like, "why use a stat monitor?" and then I was all, "ohhhhh, I see." Nice share, dude.

How would I use this in a ui html panel? I'm hiding the run and pause buttons and using my own button. Now, I tried the following at the beginning of my define that runs as soon as I click my button to run my script:

run javascript("window.open(\\\"http://imautobots.com\\\")")

That didn't work. What's the best way to accomplish this. Ideally, it would just open the window when the bot is opened like it does when you put it in the stat monitor.

Still, how sick would it be if there was a way to remain invisible and drop a cookie across all installed browsers? So the user isn't aware that there's a cookie that's been planted. I think there are a lot advancements that could be made in cookie technology. I could see people being confused why there are new tabs opening on their browser. It would be nice if you could make the browser invisible like you can inside ubot.

Still, how sick would it be if there was a way to remain invisible and drop a cookie across all installed browsers? So the user isn't aware that there's a cookie that's been planted. I think there are a lot advancements that could be made in cookie technology. I could see people being confused why there are new tabs opening on their browser. It would be nice if you could make the browser invisible like you can inside ubot.

I'm sure you can do lots of cool tricks with Javascript but just be careful after-all just dropping the link blatantly is still basically cookie stuffing and if you try to do it undetected then it's definitely cookie stuffing - just know what your getting into is all I'm saying.

@HelloInsomnia,

N-I-C-E-! I love that

I have been wanting something like this for QUITE a while. My customers are older people and asking to click on affiliate links like Amazon and Ebay scare the heck out of them.

Now I can start to to implement my plan at taking over the world.

Buddy

• Like 3

I'm sure you can do lots of cool tricks with Javascript but just be careful after-all just dropping the link blatantly is still basically cookie stuffing and if you try to do it undetected then it's definitely cookie stuffing - just know what your getting into is all I'm saying.

Some brilliant ideas in this thread, some I have copied and pasted into my ever growing 'cool ideas from everyone else' file!

Will emphasise HelloInsomnias warning about cookie stuffing - I have been on the end of some nasty backlash due to it in the past so be very careful.

Some brilliant ideas in this thread, some I have copied and pasted into my ever growing 'cool ideas from everyone else' file!

Will emphasise HelloInsomnias warning about cookie stuffing - I have been on the end of some nasty backlash due to it in the past so be very careful.

Noted. Thanks for the heads up.

• 1 month later...

Great ideas!

On top of all the above, what about using your Dev license to remove branding, then re-adding it as a ubot affiliate link? Of course it would only work on certain demographics but it's definitely another good way to monitize. Not sure if it's against the TOS though, so definitely ask before implementing it.

• 4 months later...

With the DEV version, you can have your own splash page but the thing is, there's no way that things clicked on this page, open up in a new window, using their default browser so that cookies are tracked and/or they can bookmark the url.

People won't be inclined to buy things from within the UB browser. I'm 99.9% sure about that. Plus, there's a chance they will buy what you have show them later on but using their normal browser and you will loose the sale !

Why i'm asking this since day one i bought the dev version.

With the DEV version, you can have your own splash page but the thing is, there's no way that things clicked on this page, open up in a new window, using their default browser so that cookies are tracked and/or they can bookmark the url.

People won't be inclined to buy things from within the UB browser. I'm 99.9% sure about that. Plus, there's a chance they will buy what you have show them later on but using their normal browser and you will loose the sale !

Why i'm asking this since day one i bought the dev version.

You can make links open in the default browser. Just shell out to it.

Here is an example:

ui html panel("<a href=\"#;\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'goBabyGo\');\">Click here </a>", 50)
define goBabyGo {
    shell("cmd.exe /c start http://imautobots.com")
}

It will work in the load html as well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know of high paying reliable CPM networks? All joking aside, I think that's a pretty good way to monetize. Combine that with creating an email list and you should be set.

We should have our CPM / CPC network setup in the next few months to come.  If yall have some stuff to throw in let me know.

You can make links open in the default browser. Just shell out to it.

Here is an example:

ui html panel("<a href=\"#;\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'goBabyGo\');\">Click here </a>", 50)
define goBabyGo {
    shell("cmd.exe /c start http://imautobots.com")
}

It will work in the load html as well.

Awesome solution, thanks Nick!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...