UBot Underground

We need a scheduler in Ubot

Hello everyone,

i use ubot for my routine jobs..

so i dont want to press start button..

how can you this automatically ?

we need a scheduler, do we ?

i know /auto parameter but i want to start by entering some text box automatically..

Edited by heavensdoors

I think the schedule is important, especially if there are several tabs in the same bot which windows tasks schedule can not set it, if you use senuke, you will find their schedule function if powerful but simple, strongly hope ubot will add this very useful function..

• 2 months later...

When I run a ubot4 compiled exe in scheduler using "/auto" it always comes up hidden. I am not seeing the Bot being run, altough i can see it in the task manager.

Is it possible to make this visible?

When I run a ubot4 compiled exe in scheduler using "/auto" it always comes up hidden. I am not seeing the Bot being run, altough i can see it in the task manager.

Every time I tried to run a compiled ubot after crashing using "/auto" it would freeze so I got it starting with http://www.autoitscript.com/site/ and the help of this thread http://ubotstudio.co...672-auto-start/

If the user interface of your bot is not showing up, it means your bot is running as a system service! All you have to do to make the bot show up is: when setting up the task in the scheduler, pick a user and enter the users password. The bot will then use the users account when being auto started. If you are logged in to your windows with that specific user at that time you will see the user interface appear. Now you can of course start testing why your bot crashes.

hope that helps

tony