UBot Underground

Need for Proxies? - Purchase and Feedback Thread..

I am working closely with my data center in Miami - Florida right now to setup private proxy's that can either be setup with username and password, or by setting them up to allow access from your ip address if it does not rotate.

IS there an interest in proxy's? Sure there is.

I trying to get feedback on the exact need for them and around how many you all need, and use on a regular basis for bulk pricing, and to give the absolute best possible pricing.

Thanks,

TJ

I'm interested. The most ideal would be a couple private proxies (not shared with other users) which i mainly use to setup accounts for clients (and check stats), so I dont want their accounts get bundled with some other spam or questionable behavior.

exactly this would be 100% private proxys that I would be selling. locked down to your connection ip if it doesnt change, or by user and pass. Can be done either way.

Just need to know around how many people are needing and price they are currently paying and from where.

I will try to meet or beat all advertised pricing anywhere.

TJ

I have a good relationship my my data center in Miami (have been with them for around 7 years now) and they refer all their gaming clients to come through me for their service So i have an unlimited resource for private proxies.

Just checking to here to see how many people are interested in, and the pricing they current get so that I can meet of beat the pricing when all is ready to go.

TJ

I am working closely with my data center in Miami - Florida right now to setup private proxy's that can either be setup with username and password, or by setting them up to allow access from your ip address if it does not rotate.

IS there an interest in proxy's? Sure there is.

I trying to get feedback on the exact need for them and around how many you all need, and use on a regular basis for bulk pricing, and to give the absolute best possible pricing.

Thanks,

TJ

This is a real tough market to compete in but standard pricing is $2-3/m per unique and private proxy. Make sure you have lots of class c so you don't get global lockdowns, and I mean lots.

• 1 month later...

Hi TJ

Im always using proxies and many of my users do too -

It would be a great idea to get an affiliate system up

Guest michelsmith

I know lots of people have posts who need proxies. My college has Websense that proxies just about everything. I was using nerdtricks and kproxy, but now they dont work really anymore. Basically, i need obscure proxies that have https because for some reason, those are not blocked. Im not a myspace or facebook junkie, i use them to keep in touch with my friends from college. Im accessing the sites with my own computer so its not like im using it during work or school. Also, i get straight A's in school so dont give me the whole, you should be studing more speech. I just want to stay in touch with my friends. Thats it. So really obscure proxies with https in the URL would be wonderful!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...