UBot Underground

I love code view!

I just had to gush about code view, when creating lists of variables and conditional statements it simply kicks ass.

Some members have asked for keyboard shortcodes for putting nodes into scripts, but to be honest I think many ubotters have some sort of coding background, and it's just easier to write the code.

It also get rounds some of the funny bugs that working with nodes entails.

Best feature of Ubot 4 so far... besides ditching IE of course!

Is there a way to comment out lines temporarily though? That would be fantastic!

+1 to commenting

You can actually comment right now using // to comment out a single line and /* */ to comment out multiple lines. Your code will e deleted if you switch to node view after that so be careful :).

We plan to have some sort of commenting/documentation feature in the future.

• 4 years later...

As a php coder I do actually enjoy using the code view about 90% of the time.

Would be nice though to be able to drag code short codes into code view though.

Another thing that would be nice is to have two project open at once so I can easily copy code between the two.

As a php coder I do actually enjoy using the code view about 90% of the time.

Would be nice though to be able to drag code short codes into code view though.

Another thing that would be nice is to have two project open at once so I can easily copy code between the two

In version 4, you can open 2 (or possibly more) projects at once.

In version 4, you can open 2 (or possibly more) projects at once.

I am using version 5.9.13 Pro Version and if I select OPEN it opens the other project and closes the previous one.

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

I am using version 5.9.13 Pro Version and if I select OPEN it opens the other project and closes the previous one.

Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Try Ubot Launcher, launch as many instances as you want and have it auto select the plugins. Or go click on the exe directly and it should launch a new instance then open up what you need from there.

I do not feel your optimism to be honest,if it had auto prediction now I would thumb that up hard!

example if I type set (even just "se")

their is a auto predict option like a lot of code writers I could click "set" from the auto suggest options which would fill out below

set (#,"","Global")

and as I write it fills out some more

set (#variable,$find,"Global") their would be a find regular expression option I could click which would fill

set (#variable,$find regular expression("",""),"Global")

and if it could move to cursor to the next parameter,I wouldn't say no to that either

Some members have asked for keyboard shortcodes for putting nodes into scripts, but to be honest I think many ubotters have some sort of coding background, and it's just easier to write the code.

Is there a way to comment out lines temporarily though? That would be fantastic!

​Both of these would be great, I find myself using code view more than the node view!  An autocomplete like Dreamweaver would rock!

The ability to comment out multiple lines is a must have :-)  It's a pain to want to try something and erase 20 lines of code and then have it not work and have to recode it or use Notepad to swap code back and forth.  Seriously love the whole program though :-)

Peace,

LJ