UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

I'm still interested in this and I just got paid ( ;) ;) hint hint, nod nod)

LOL , me too ! still got some money left ! let's spend em on something cool !

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

Wow, this system sounds AMAZING !

I am definitely going to buy it.. currently, i am on pro version, i will upgrade to dev soon..(cant wait for it, bit tight on money for now) :rolleyes:

Thank you LoWrIdErTJ for staying active on this project..And also lots of your answers and posts in this forum have helped me a lot :)

Count me in as your future customer ..

Good job ! :)

Keeping an eye on this post !

I remember reading this when you first posted and started working on it and have been excited ever since. Good to see your still working on it, hope to see it soon! :)

Wow, this system sounds AMAZING !

I am definitely going to buy it.. currently, i am on pro version, i will upgrade to dev soon..(cant wait for it, bit tight on money for now) :rolleyes:

Thank you LoWrIdErTJ for staying active on this project..And also lots of your answers and posts in this forum have helped me a lot :)

Count me in as your future customer ..

Good job ! :)

Keeping an eye on this post !

Thanks..

I remember reading this when you first posted and started working on it and have been excited ever since. Good to see your still working on it, hope to see it soon! :)

absolutely.. Hope to have it soon for everyone..

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the dev version, so now I am VERY interested in getting this.

2013 is going to be a good year with lot's of bot launches!

Hurry up TJ, we're all waiting!  :)

Not that i don't like Andy but it sure costs a lot of cash indeed !

Right now i'm using the protection from the JavasGenerator. It does the job to slow down the propagation of the bots so to speak as i grow my biz until something neat comes out.

You know what ? I don't know why it's not implemented into UB for the Dev version. I mean a basic protection (at least to start with) Or you pay a small fee to protect a bot. Ex: 9.95$ and you are safe

Seth and the boys add your bot  to a server/database on which, a system is in place to verify ownership of the bot

Or if it's a monthly membership bot, they get a cut out of each processing.

Ex: you charge 9.99$/month, well they get 15%

That would be a real money maker in the long run for them and we would be happy !

For my part, i was thinking about adding all the bots i create into a "pool" of bots and then charge X amount per month to access everything.

You stop paying well guess what mate hahahahahaha

I heard that protectgold is already crackable. A guy keep bragging that some blackhat guys already cracked my bots. He send some screenshots that they already using them. I just cant figure which blackhat forum it is.

Hopefully we can get our hands dirty on this puppy with more security early next year..

I heard that protectgold is already crackable. A guy keep bragging that some blackhat guys already cracked my bots. He send some screenshots that they already using them. I just cant figure which blackhat forum it is.

Hopefully we can get our hands dirty on this puppy with more security early next year..

TJ said he was aware of the vulnerability as well but that there was an easy fix for it... been meaning to ask him about that for future reference...

things will be better explained when I release my system and giving users a way to secure there bots safely and effectively.

But i know how those protected bots are cracked, and ways to protect against it has already been implemented..

As much as i wanted this out by Christmas.  Looks like its going to be a new year Software.

Really sorry to push things out more and more.  Its not something i like doing, anyone following this thread ha ben told 1 thing to another on release and things like that..

I appreciate the following and the waiting everyone is doing.  I promise you all that it will be worth th wait and you will be happy with the system..

No worries TJ. I imagine you must be incredibly busy. My experience so far is that coding usually takes longer than you expect, and one bug can ruin your whole weekend.  For me it makes it easy to understand why updates with any software takes time.  I think every developer wishes that at times he could put the world on pause.

things will be better explained when I release my system and giving users a way to secure there bots safely and effectively.

But i know how those protected bots are cracked, and ways to protect against it has already been implemented..

As much as i wanted this out by Christmas.  Looks like its going to be a new year Software.

Really sorry to push things out more and more.  Its not something i like doing, anyone following this thread ha ben told 1 thing to another on release and things like that..

I appreciate the following and the waiting everyone is doing.  I promise you all that it will be worth th wait and you will be happy with the system..

Too bad :(  This was the one thing I wanted for christmas and santa didn't deliver.....  No worries,   I hope you and everyone else had a very merry christmas.

merry christmas to you TJ , i can image how busy you are trying to finish that software , that will help many of us !

just make it affordable to everyone on the forum :) we can wait no problem !

no its an entirely separate product, its a full licensing system, database, web files, plugins and more for 100% full licensing, auto updates, and management

hey TJ ,sorry to be the one nagging about the price , but what will be the price for this , give us a hint :)