UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

thanks, thought so.

So query still is then: Is updating Geckodriver to 0.15 and Selenium to 3.3 on the roadmap ?

That's already in ExBrowser-V1.3.1.2.zip

Dan

Still getting a message "Move Mouse Command is currently not supported in Firefox" - that's from ExBrowser ? hard coded ?

I think with the updated GeckoDriver and Selenium then move mouse should be possible again in Firefox.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Still getting a message "Move Mouse Command is currently not supported in Firefox" - that's from ExBrowser ? hard coded ?

I think with the updated GeckoDriver and Selenium then move mouse should be possible again in Firefox.

What makes you think this?

The Selenium/Gecko driver issues for it has been fixed and closed on Github.

Of course can't find the exact one now!! but this is similar and has the same fix: https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/issues/2285

Yeah, that might be the case. But I didn't check and implement this yet.

So no, this is not yet working. And no, there is no ETA for it.

Regards

Dan

Yeah, that might be the case. But I didn't check and implement this yet.

So no, this is not yet working. And no, there is no ETA for it.

Regards

Dan

Ok, thanks for replying so quickly.

Hey, having some issues with exbrowser (first time in a long while!).  The launcher just doesn't appear to be working.  I tried with chrome and firefox to no avail..  The browsers either do not load, or load a great deal of time later (10 minutes+) out of the blue.

Thanks

Hey, having some issues with exbrowser (first time in a long while!).  The launcher just doesn't appear to be working.  I tried with chrome and firefox to no avail..  The browsers either do not load, or load a great deal of time later (10 minutes+) out of the blue.

Thanks

I replied to your support ticket. Stuff like this is always a local issue with the PC that is used.

DAn

• 2 weeks later...

EXB Update V1.3.1.3

Changelog

Driver Update to support latest Browsers

Browser Version Function fixed

FF Actions (Mouse) now work with latest FF Browser

Supported and tested Browser Version

FF: 53.0.2

Chrome: 58.0.3029.110

Support (Also has Knowledgebase)

• Like 1

Is there anything like faking screen size, resolution, Time zone , canvas defender? Many site will detect that we are botting through such things. If it can manipulate such data then you got another client. Atleast windows size and screen resolution?

the plugin is targeted at automation of a browsers.

you can look into using a browser plugin for those other things to be spoofed

browser size can be done in the options for the browser.  but anything pc related to be spoofed you need to look at browser extensions or actually change it on the pc itself with another plugin

Is there anything like faking screen size, resolution, Time zone , canvas defender? Many site will detect that we are botting through such things. If it can manipulate such data then you got another client. Atleast windows size and screen resolution?

the plugin is targeted at automation of a browsers.

you can look into using a browser plugin for those other things to be spoofed

browser size can be done in the options for the browser.  but anything pc related to be spoofed you need to look at browser extensions or actually change it on the pc itself with another plugin

There are always ways to detect automation and bots. It can't be faked 100%. It just depends on how hard the website tries.

TJ summarized it perfectly what's currently possible with the plugin.

Dan

EXB Update V1.3.1.4

Changelog

Firefox Profile fix.

FF Profile Name & Folder Support

Separate Chrome Profile Option

Supported and tested Browser Version

FF: 53.0.3

Chrome: 58.0.3029.110

Support (Also has Knowledgebase)

New Training Video for Browser Profiles will follow.

• Like 1

Never disable JavaScript with ExBrowser Plugin!

Many of the automation functions and command depend on javascript. 
So if you install plugins or extension who disable javascript in Chrome or FF,

many stuff will not work as expected anymore!

• 3 weeks later...

is there any coupon for exbrowser ?

and i want to hide browser like ubotstudio , is it possible with exbrowser ? 

thank

No Coupon.

You can use hidden browser phantomJS.

You can't hide Firefox and Chome at the moment. This was a feature in the past what broke because of some driver updates. Still working on this to get it back into the product. But can't give you a date at the moment.

Regards

Dan

EXB Update V1.3.1.6

Changelog:

Chrome and FF Driver Update.
Click Command FIX
Firefox Profile FIX
Firefox Hide Images Setting FIX
New Send Special Keys Option (CTRL+Tab, CTRL+Shift+Tab)

Known Limitations:
No Hider Function (Can't run FF and Chrome invisible)
Firefox Open New Tab / Window is not working in all Scenarios.

Check your inbox for the download link.

Or login with EXB for Auto Update.

• Like 1

Hey Dan, 

Just a quick heads up, ..

I was just searching through the Command reference looking to find a command to return the current open Tab count, ..

There is a link throughout labelled "If you don't know how Windows and Tabs are managed by ExBrowser Plugin, please watch the following Video:" and leads to a "Not Found" page on your site :

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/manage-windows-tabs-and-popups

There is also a post in this thread with someone asking the same question which also has the same link :

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/page-27?do=findComment&comment=119175

I dont see it in the list of vids at your YT channel, Is the video still relevant and if so could you point me in the right direction. 

Cheers

CJ 

Hey Dan, 

Just a quick heads up, ..

I was just searching through the Command reference looking to find a command to return the current open Tab count, ..

There is a link throughout labelled "If you don't know how Windows and Tabs are managed by ExBrowser Plugin, please watch the following Video:" and leads to a "Not Found" page on your site :

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/manage-windows-tabs-and-popups

There is also a post in this thread with someone asking the same question which also has the same link :

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/page-27?do=findComment&comment=119175

I dont see it in the list of vids at your YT channel, Is the video still relevant and if so could you point me in the right direction. 

Cheers

CJ 

Hi,

the video you're referring to is called: "ExBrowser windowmanagement"

It's in the Exbrowser Playlist. Here's the direct link to:

https://youtu.be/1Ixn2Sjw9XQ

Cheers

Dan

Anyone interested in an ExBrowser MasterClass?

I'm thinking about running 4x1 hour training webinars.
With some advanced ExBrowser Stuff and live coding.

Webinars will be recorded as well so everyone can watch them later.

Price: $37

If you're interested in that, reply with YES and maybe add some ideas.

I would like to see if it's worth creating it or if this is a stupid idea and no one needs it :-)

Cheers
Dan