UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

This is not fair Bliss,In India $127 is a not a little amount. :( . :(

What is not fair??  The plugin works well.. it has many many more features than we orig released it with..  We will fix bugs..

Its just future development is ending.  IT will still work, its not going to stop!!

Look at the majority of plugins they are made with a feature set then just kept up to date, so this is not the first one like this or the last i doubt!

Anway have a nice weekend everyone, its time to stop work and go and chill!

• Like 1

but software without support is not a thing i sell!!!!

REALLY??? You already have!!! And STILL ARE. Yes the Buy Now link IS STILL WORKING so your still trying to take sales and rip more people off!!!

Please feel free to do so and we will dispute this as we have done NOTHING WRONG!!!! 

You sell a plugin for $147, I see it is $197 now, and after the majority of sales(we all know the most sales come early then slow to a trickle, and no doubt you made A LOT of money) you provide no support whatsoever, then you have the audacity to say you have done nothing wrong.

The way you operate is fkn disgraceful and you clearly don't give a shit about your customers.

• Like 1

I was just about to purchase a copy of this despite all the conversation in the last couple of pages, 

Why have you put the price up ????

i had the right amount of money after saving, .. i cant afford another $50 out of thin air 

Thanks !

Darryl hit the nail on the head right there, disgraceful 

I have an idea why not let Pash continue development of the plugin he already started it but you guys beat him to it!

Pash is one of a kind a man that never sleeps i think he would be good for this project!

Like Bliss said I am not allowed to distribute the application as a Ubot plugin as she is the license owner. Even tough I am the sole owner of the source code, I still have to abide by the rules Ubot applied on us as it is there platform.

The plugin WILL NOT be sold by anyone else as it is my license key! and Ubot will not allow it.

It sucks that bliss is no longer supporting this project but if Pash is / was working on this

then hopefully he will continue to work and release it. I'll buy from Pash ANY day without

question.

A few facts

I first meassage diskwizzat the start of feb with a cbrowser problem and was promised a fix Ref page 10

I then messaged him again on 02 march saying i was disappointed with this plugin, end result was promised a fix

By the 18 marchi told him i will charge it back at the end of the month if it not fixed

his reply "fair enough"

So april i started a "charge it back"  and end result i lost the dispute

Maybe because the seller lied to paypay

dispute comments

• 01/04/2015 21:35 BST - Seller: PLease stay in contact with the developer as you have been doing, i am sure if he is aware of the bugs he will be working to fix them asap. Sorry for your trouble. but as you can understand we cant refund virtual products and especially not months later. I have no doubts your problem will be solved though if you continue to speak with DiskWizz the developer.Kind RegardsJane
  • 01/04/2015 21:33 BST - Seller: As per it says on our sales page, all sales are final.. We do not refund software!We fix bugs as you will see by our many updates. I am sorry we have to decline this refund request. we will do our best to fix your bug as soon as we can.

And i'm still waiting, so much for support

Hi Dan

CBrowser Change Attribute:, CBrowser Type Text:, CBrowser Run Javascript: all fail on the ace text editor HTML Editor
However i posted this for others to see the support you get, as i have lost faith in the plugin and will not be using it

Diskwizz, If i were you I will partner up with Dan since he did a lot of tutorials on this plugin for free already and he's very active on supporting his products. Just show these last conversation on this thread to the ubot admins. Im sure they will understand the situation and give you another plugin key to use. This is one of the best ubot plugin and its a shame to see it stops developing.

Started at January and end the developing at May while there're so much features that are lacking in your plugin and some easy task like grab captcha's image is still not be done by your plugin. Diskwizz and Bliss, you guys should do something to satisfy your customers since they all paid u in hope the plugin get developed and not drop like this <_<

My suggestion is leave source for someone to develop or refund some money to your customers. Nobody want to pay for an plugin $100+ with the situation like this and your plugin is the highest price ever if i am not mistake.

Hello,

how did we handle the Security from now? Want to transfer my Licence to new Computer?

Thanks

Your license has been reset you can transfer your license now.

I agree with you. This is one of the most expansive plugin in this ubot market and got popular quickly. So I am 100% sure both the partner earned really high money before they decide to dump it out by showing us dispute between them as. I don't know what was their hidden agenda, but its loss to 100s of customer of this forum who own ubot. In software niche it's called scamming because features upgrades and support is equally important than main software. No one buy software which works for few months. It is more important for plugins/addons like products. if any scammer scam us on this forum than moderator of this forum should take the action as first of all we are Ubot customers.

Dear Moderator,

On behalf of all customer of this plugin, I request you to  involve in this issue and do justice to 100s of customer of this plugin.  Plz help us to get refund (or partial refund) from Bliss or BAN both of them so that they can not scam other forum members in future.

Thanks

Started at January and end the developing at May while there're so much features that are lacking in your plugin and some easy task like grab captcha's image is still not be done by your plugin. Diskwizz and Bliss, you guys should do something to satisfy your customers since they all paid u in hope the plugin get developed and not drop like this <_<

My suggestion is leave source for someone to develop or refund some money to your customers. Nobody want to pay for an plugin $100+ with the situation like this and your plugin is the highest price ever if i am not mistake.

• Like 1

Kumar!

I suggest you wind your neck in!!!  SCAMMER?? I dont think so.

Lets get some facts straight here.

1) you dont know how many copies we sold

2) Its really none of your business what we sold or not

3) This plugin was released in January as a COMMUNICATIONS PLUGIN ONLY!! (get the name???)   We added the browser features to the pro version as a bonus !! so please DO NOT DEMAND!!

4) The future of the plugin really is up to us!  If we want to make new features or not just like any other software developer.

5) We made no promises of extra functions, you have had many many more than we originally intended!

6) We wont be bated into petty arguments.. IT is OUR PLUGIN!!! really that means we decide what WE do with it.

7) You call me a scammer again and i will sue your ass!

8) We have said we would support it (ie fix bugs) but not new feaures which again is OUR CHOICE!!

So please people get ths right as im not wasting my energy on this thread no more.

You have bugs then please submit them to diskwizz in a pm and we will look into them!

Hi Bliss,

I do see your point but you do understand that some people including myself

purchased this plugin only based on the fact that it had the Cbrowser functions

and that you were adding more and functions to it when you first rolled it out?

Had you put on the sales page that future development of the plugin may or

may not happen I would have really given some thought about purchasing but that

wasn't in existent anywhere on the sales page/the thread when it was created.

You are correct it is your plugin and we appreciate you developing it, however the

way that it was sold originally was not like it was a one and done thing and that 

no future development would occur.

Again had you stated in your sales thread that no future development would

occur beyond what was originally released I'm certain that people that purchased

would have given it a second thought, but they unfortunately were not provided

with this information.

I'm not calling you a scammer at all as I don't believe that you have scammed

anyone or that was your intent but I do believe that you made a decision most

likely due to the amount of request for more and more features to just end it.

It can be a never ending process with people continuously requesting feature

after feature when you have little to no interest in the project.

Not everyone is like Pash that perhaps enjoys doing this and who is constantly

active on the forum.  I don't think that anyone wants a refund or to accuse you

of anything they just like myself just hate to see such a great plugin just cease

development as it is probably one of the best that has been released.

Is there anyway that you under any condition would allow someone to continue

developing it if it is true that you are moving away from Ubot?  

If that is the case you have made the money from selling it and if no future 

development will happen from your end could you see someone else taking

it over?

If I seriously had no interest in continuing a project and I had customers that

I know that would like to see it continue I would provide a way for someone

that I knew that could take it further to do so.

It is your plugin and your call but I seriously hope that you do not let it end

this way as I'm sure that you don't want to be bothered with the endless plugin

request as I know how people can be but at the same time at least provide 

a way for someone else to continue what you started.

Hopefully you will consider this for your customers.

mrwalt

• Like 1

Hi Mr Walt,

When we made this plugin we had no roadmap.  It was a communication plugin, we added browser features after this as you know.

Circumstances change, some are beyond my control which i am not about to discuss on an open forum or with clients for that matter (no disrespect).

We have a couple of options, we were not going to leave it dead in the water but everyone has been rather fast to shoot me down and slag me off I thought why should i even bother coming on here to state my intent.. Thats the truth.

I love ubot and been a very active member of the community since 2009/2010 so most of you know my rep and what i am about.

To put the record straight.  I am going to sell the source code and licensing system. (if anyone has any offers then please do pm me, but make it quick as i have some people interested).

We put a hell of a lot of hours into dev on this plugin which we initially did not account for either, and yes it will be nice to see someone take it over..

Anyway as i said... serious offers then pm me on here or on skype (or fb if you have it;)  please though peeps don't insult me its not going to go for peanuts as it is probably the best plugin out there due to the browser issues it solves which we all know is the one of the biggest problems.

Anyway so now you all know the score exactly (which had there been not so much crap about me and directed to me i might of told you all alot earlier).

Have a great evening / day   (time to chill)

Bliss

Jane doesn't own the rights to the source code so asking her is like asking Apple if

you can have selling rights to Microsoft products.

• Like 1

Jane doesn't own the rights to the source code so asking her is like asking Apple if

you can have selling rights to Microsoft products.

Not that its any of your business!! 

But this is 50% mine!  and we are selling it!

I've been speaking to Diskwizz directly about the project, source and status of

the project and according to him Bliss you are not any part owner of the project
which is why I've been interested in possible taking over.

@Jane for what is worth you contradict yourself many times in your replies and the forum speaks for itself :)

@people... chillout, i'm now diskwizz will continue to support and fix the plugin this year and when the time comes i am sure he will come out with an upgrade or something under a new plugin license key if that is the case ;)

Im not even gonna continue.

Anyone interested then pm me or diskwizz as WE ARE selling it!!!