UBot Underground

[FREE Plugin] Advanced Captcha (V3)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Shouldn't the Plugin do the following for DBC to solve the Captcha Properly: Image Collected > Image Sent to DBC for Solving > DBC responds with CaptchaID > Plugin Pause > LOOP(Poll Captc

3.4.0.0 (Beta) Remove command 2captcha.com Add new commands 2captcha.com audio captcha 2captcha.com click captcha 2captcha.com key captcha 2captcha.com normal captcha 2captcha.com recaptcha v1 2captc

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have downloaded this plugin, but have some problems with it. Is there any tutorial how to use it? I have also bought the Advanced Image plugin, just because of this and Im not sure if I need it at all or not. I cannot use the code, because it keeps telling me when I want to switch to node view that there is an error in my code, but I do not see any. Can anyone help me?

Edit: Ok seems I have found one working code here, but it seems this version is not able to solve the captchas that says you need to solve more than one set of pics. Is there any code that does that?

Edited by Chezzyk

Hello,

When I add this to my script : add list to list(%_rawCaptcha, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #_apiKey, #GoogleKey, "", "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 4", "", $url), "Delete", "Global")  ,after I compile the bot the UI is not show up .  If I remove it , the bot compiles ok . Any ideeas ,please .

Thank you

Dan

Trying to solve simple captcha with 2captcha but it never give response. in fact because of running it ubot got stuck

alert($plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #apiKey, "{$special folder("Application")}\\testCaptcha2.jpg", "", "Recognize", "", ""))

Please help
  • 3 weeks later...

Excuse me please can put an example of how it works with Google ReCaptcha, which previously set does not work. It would greatly appreciate it because I do not understand how to do it starts to fill the captcha.

Excuse me please can put an example of how it works with Google ReCaptcha, which previously set does not work. It would greatly appreciate it because I do not understand how to do it starts to fill the captcha.

see sample file inside zip file

Sample reCAPTCHA.ubot

$2captcha.com new captcha v2.ubot

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Is there a documentation about your plugin?

We have some troubles with 2captcha and resolve following captcha:

Can you tell us which Captcha ID we should use (0-4)?

http://i.imgur.com/M8HbxKV.png

How to solve this captcha?

http://i.imgur.com/h2sYEyO.png

We tried: 

captcha 1-3 with url+code
captcha 1-3 only codec
captcha 4 -> only for google?

Is there a list what 0,1,2,3,4 means in the screenshot?

Thank you very much!

Best,
stth
Edited by stth

Hello,

Is there a documentation about your plugin?

We have some troubles with 2captcha and resolve following captcha:

Can you tell us which Captcha ID we should use (0-4)?

http://i.imgur.com/M8HbxKV.png

How to solve this captcha?

http://i.imgur.com/h2sYEyO.png

We tried: 

captcha 1-3 with url+code
captcha 1-3 only codec
captcha 4 -> only for google?

Is there a list what 0,1,2,3,4 means in the screenshot?

Thank you very much!

Best,
stth

Each type requires a different Parameter.

Selected to suit the situation.

The sample in the sample file.

ui text box("API Key",#apiKey)
clear list(%captcha)
add list to list(%captcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #apiKey, "{$special folder("Application")}\\testCaptcha2.jpg", "", "Recognize", "", "", 120, ""),"Delete","Global")
load html($replace(%captcha,$new line,"<br>"))
alert("Captcha Text = {$list item(%captcha,1)}")

post-5560-0-91524000-1472691463_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

I just been notified by "De-captcher.com" that i am sending them the image path in the computer as text, and not the image itself.

set(#cimg,"C:\\Users\\Macs\\AppData\\Roaming\\Temp\\cimg.jpg","Global")
set(#cupload,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$de-captcher.com", #cuser, #cpass, #cimg, "", "Recognize"),"Global")

It looks like sometimes the plugin sends the image path in text and does not upload the image.

De-captcher shows that i am sending this text (C:\Users\Macs\AppData\Roaming\Temp\tempcaptcha.jpg).

Any ideas why is this happening ?

I just been notified by "De-captcher.com" that i am sending them the image path in the computer as text, and not the image itself.

set(#cimg,"C:\\Users\\Macs\\AppData\\Roaming\\Temp\\cimg.jpg","Global")
set(#cupload,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$de-captcher.com", #cuser, #cpass, #cimg, "", "Recognize"),"Global")

It looks like sometimes the plugin sends the image path in text and does not upload the image.

De-captcher shows that i am sending this text (C:\Users\Macs\AppData\Roaming\Temp\tempcaptcha.jpg).

Any ideas why is this happening ?

try check file

if($file exists(#cimg)) {
    then {
    }
    else {
        alert("Error file not exists")
    }
}

• 1 month later...

hey pash does this work on google recaptcha where you choose multiple pictures to solve?

yes with using solver 2captcha new setup

or 2capthca standard clicking option setup

or deathby captcha

or imaretyperz

i think is the options for that type available.