UBot Underground

[FREE Plugin] Advanced Captcha (V3)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Shouldn't the Plugin do the following for DBC to solve the Captcha Properly: Image Collected > Image Sent to DBC for Solving > DBC responds with CaptchaID > Plugin Pause > LOOP(Poll Captc

3.4.0.0 (Beta) Remove command 2captcha.com Add new commands 2captcha.com audio captcha 2captcha.com click captcha 2captcha.com key captcha 2captcha.com normal captcha 2captcha.com recaptcha v1 2captc

Posted Images

sample code

plugin command("Advanced Image.dll", "image reduce file size", #CaptchaImage, #CaptchaImageResize, 100, "Image Quality")
add list to list(%rawCaptcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #_apiKey, #CaptchaImageResize, "", "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 2", ""),"Delete","Global")
set list position(%rawCaptcha,1)
loop($subtract($list total(%rawCaptcha),1)) {
    click($element offset(<class="rc-imageselect-checkbox">,$subtract($next list item(%rawCaptcha),1)),"Left Click","No")
    wait(1)
}
click(<id="recaptcha-verify-button">,"Left Click","No")
"Advanced Image" Need to work with a "Advanced Captcha"

"Advanced Image" For reducing the file size of the image to match the service provider requirements.
"Advanced Captcha" For data transmission services to decode and receive data back.
  • 2 weeks later...

set(#dbcPost,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com (new re-captcha)", #dbcName, #dbcPass, "{$special folder("Application")}\\Captcha{#captchaRand}.jpg", "", #bannerText, #captchaRand, "Recognize"),"Global")

i'm have error at this code and already installed ADVANCED CPATCHA.DLL 

set(#dbcPost,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com (new re-captcha)", #dbcName, #dbcPass, "{$special folder("Application")}\\Captcha{#captchaRand}.jpg", "", #bannerText, #captchaRand, "Recognize"),"Global")

i'm have error at this code and already installed ADVANCED CPATCHA.DLL 

this old version

rename command

$deathbycaptcha.com (new re-captcha) >> $deathbycaptcha.com

• 2 weeks later...

V3.1.3.0
2captcha.com: minor updates option "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 3"
2captcha.com: add option "Recognize RotateCAPTCHA" work for "RotateCAPTCHA" or "FunCaptcha"

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

V3.2.0.0 (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)
2captcha.com: Change the numbering system for Google re-Captcha. The beginning of "0" (the original system starting from "1").
deathbycaptcha.com: Change the numbering system for Google re-Captcha. The beginning of "0" (the original system starting from "1").

V3.2.0.0 (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

2captcha.com: Change the numbering system for Google re-Captcha. The beginning of "0" (the original system starting from "1").

deathbycaptcha.com: Change the numbering system for Google re-Captcha. The beginning of "0" (the original system starting from "1").

Can you be more specific? Till now the returning numbers was correct. Now they will start from 0 ?

Is there a tutorial anywhere as to how I can solve recaptcha with 2captcha?

I tried to look at the sample file but it seems to be doing text only.

I'm not really advanced with ubot so any help is appreciated.

set(#_apiKey,"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","Global")
navigate("https://goo.gl","Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(1)
wait for element(<class="recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark">,5,"Appear")
click(<class="recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark">,"Left Click","No")
wait(5)
set(#CaptchaImage,"{$special folder("Application")}\\CaptchaImage.jpg","Global")
set(#BannerText,$trim($scrape attribute(<class="rc-imageselect-desc-wrapper">,"innertext")),"Global")
save element image(<class="rc-imageselect-challenge">,#CaptchaImage)
if($comparison($list total($scrape attribute(<class="rc-imageselect-checkbox">,"innertext")),"> Greater than",9)) {
then {
plugin command("Advanced Image.dll", "image resize", #CaptchaImage, #CaptchaImage, "To Size", "632x632", 000000)
}
else {
plugin command("Advanced Image.dll", "image resize", #CaptchaImage, #CaptchaImage, "To Size", "300x300", 000000)
}
}
clear list(%rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%rawCaptcha,$plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$2captcha.com", #_apiKey, #CaptchaImage, "", "Recognize ReCAPTCHA Type 3", #BannerText),"Delete","Global")
if($comparison($list item(%rawCaptcha,0),"!= Does not equal","ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE")) {
then {
set list position(%rawCaptcha,1)
loop($subtract($list total(%rawCaptcha),1)) {
click($element offset(<class="rc-imageselect-checkbox">,$next list item(%rawCaptcha)),"Left Click","No")
wait(1)
}
click(<id="recaptcha-verify-button">,"Left Click","No")
}
else {
}
}
delete file(#CaptchaImage)
  • 3 weeks later...

What is the proper way to setup solving of click image google captcha

with deathbycaptcha solver?

I have tried so many different ways, and type 3 is what im told by deathbycaptcha

and even told me I was using wrong api at first

Can anyone shed some light to this for me would be great.