UBot Underground

[Sell] - Http Plugin Tutorial Video Series

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Instant Access to 4 hours and 27 Minutes of Training Videos!       Introduction Video Http Plugin Command Overview HTTP Command Overview HTTP Post / Get Basics Tools - Edit this Cookie Tools - Notepad

Bonus Video 5 is ready:   Xing-Recaptcha-AccountCreator In this video we will create an account creator bot for xing.com And solve a tricky recaptcha image during that process  

Update:   After purchase you can now download the complete Tutorial videos as a ZIP file (750MB) So no need to login to our site and download each video one by one. Or to watch video streams with all

Not sure if I understand your question?

The file was there before I posted the Update here:

And the file is still there:

ags9778g.JPG

Does that look different when you login?

Dan

where is the tutorial file (.ubot file) ?

Suggestions :

- Please name the file in order. It seems jumping around

- Could be good if you set your computer in english language

- Next video tutorial about facebook registration would be awesome

Thanks

where is the tutorial file (.ubot file) ?

Suggestions :

- Please name the file in order. It seems jumping around

- Could be good if you set your computer in english language

- Next video tutorial about facebook registration would be awesome

Thanks

Hello.

Ubot sourcecode is NOT part of the tutorials. I want everyone to repeat the tutorials and not just copy the code ;) . Everyone should do it on their own to learn everything.

This is NOT a sourcecode product where you can just copy and paste the code into your own bots. Everyone should be able to do it after watching the video.

That's the goal. If you are not able to do it after watching the video, please send me a PM. But please be warned, I will know very quickly if you have watched the video and if you have tried it  :D

I thought about providing the ubot files at the beginning (I think I even uploaded some code at the beginning), but I decided against it later. Because if people only copy the code, they are not really learning anything.

1.- Please name the file in order. It seems jumping around

Do you mean the download files? The only one that is not in order is the last one. Video16 Part3. All the others are in order.
But I highly recommend you download the files to your pc. Then you can sort them how you like it best.

2. - Could be good if you set your computer in english language
My pc is installed with a german os sorry. But I tried to explain everything in the tutorial video. And there shouldn't be anything where you have to translate anything from the videos. But if you run into a problem or have a specific question, please send me a PM or email me and I will help you to sort it out.

3. - Next video tutorial about Facebook registration would be awesome
Thanks a lot. I added it to the list. As soon as we hit the next checkpoint (1bonus video for every 15 buyers), I will add another bonus video.

Kindest regards
Dan
  • Like 1

Hi Dan just a few observations about the course

1.  It is very detailed - were talking definitions of the http plug in commands, processes and all the tools needed to properly capture a session as well as touching on regex and proper use of the json parser to help you scrape the elements you need properly.

2. Language never factored into ANY of the tutorials at any point.  Dan wile natively German commands English very well. I had no problems understanding any of the points in any of the tutorials and if your following along step by step it doesn't matter what language your browser is in, the messages and more importantly elements are all the same.

3. I too was hoping to "JUMP AHEAD" by simply copying the code at the end, however as this was not possible it forced me to follow along - AND I THANK YOU FOR IT!

Learning how to step through the processes is 100X more valuable than simply copying. 

Great course and I have learned everything I need to understand how to manipulate any api. I appreciate your attention to detail

Thank you Dan.

Hi Dan just a few observations about the course

1.  It is very detailed - were talking definitions of the http plug in commands, processes and all the tools needed to properly capture a session as well as touching on regex and proper use of the json parser to help you scrape the elements you need properly.

2. Language never factored into ANY of the tutorials at any point.  Dan wile natively German commands English very well. I had no problems understanding any of the points in any of the tutorials and if your following along step by step it doesn't matter what language your browser is in, the messages and more importantly elements are all the same.

3. I too was hoping to "JUMP AHEAD" by simply copying the code at the end, however as this was not possible it forced me to follow along - AND I THANK YOU FOR IT!

Learning how to step through the processes is 100X more valuable than simply copying. 

Great course and I have learned everything I need to understand how to manipulate any api. I appreciate your attention to detail

Thank you Dan.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for your feedback! Really appreciate that!

I felt a little bit bad about the fact that I didn't include the source code. A couple of people asked for it.

But I think it's really better if everyone follows the examples and tries to recreate the bots steps by step. If you take the time, you will know how to analyze other pages on your own. 

Copy and pasting the code is great to get a quick solution for a particular site.. But it wouldn't help people with other pages. And I want people to learn the stuff. 

So I think this is the right decision. 

And I'm glad that someone agrees :-)

Dan

Hi Dan, i'm stuck at Http upload after watch video9: wufoo

"path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace"

I dont know why, i have property set up the path in "file to upload" section and make sure the txt is empty but dunno .

Hi Dan, i'm stuck at Http upload after watch video9: wufoo

"path cannot be the empty string or all whitespace"

I dont know why, i have property set up the path in "file to upload" section and make sure the txt is empty but dunno .

Just in case.. ubot only supports english operating systems. So if your pc is set to other languages it might not work because your folder names might have some "special" characters.

Try to put the file into the root directory like:

d:\test.txt

Just to test if that works. If yes, then something is wrong with your path.

Cheers

Dan

Just in case.. ubot only supports english operating systems. So if your pc is set to other languages it might not work because your folder names might have some "special" characters.

Try to put the file into the root directory like:

d:\test.txt

Just to test if that works. If yes, then something is wrong with your path.

Cheers

Dan

I really dont know, my path is correct and if its wrong, the error will be "Could not find file 'd:\test.txt'."

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p726/gizzvnrek/1_zpsad9703ff.jpg

Maybe only me receive such a weird error :/ Should i ask aymen?

I really dont know, my path is correct and if its wrong, the error will be "Could not find file 'd:\test.txt'."

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p726/gizzvnrek/1_zpsad9703ff.jpg

Maybe only me receive such a weird error :/ Should i ask aymen?

This is not a valid test. I don't know how the plugin reacts if you just try to enter some random stuff. 

The example video is about http://www.wufoo.com/

Please use that for your test.

Dan

Just bought my access in like I told you before. Will be studying this tomorrow.

Thanks for taking your time and teach the community how to do the best with it.

I will take a big time refactoring my code and eventually making it better.

Just bought my access in like I told you before. Will be studying this tomorrow.

Thanks for taking your time and teach the community how to do the best with it.

I will take a big time refactoring my code and eventually making it better.

Awesome! Great to have you on board. 

Please let me know if something is unclear or not working for you.

Dan

Updated and added tutorial Videos (30 June 2014):
Google oAuth 2.0 Part3. Authorize oAuth Token Request via HTTP

How do i receive this, seeing how I got an email saying I have 7 days to download the videos..

and its past the 7th day?  (didnt notice u added more no email about it or anything)

Updated and added tutorial Videos (30 June 2014):
Google oAuth 2.0 Part3. Authorize oAuth Token Request via HTTP

How do i receive this, seeing how I got an email saying I have 7 days to download the videos..

and its past the 7th day?  (didnt notice u added more no email about it or anything)

Just login to the site

www.bot-factory.com

go to "Purchase History". It's in the menu on the right side.

There you can download everything. 

If it's not working, please email me:

dan@bot-factory.com

The download limit (7days) has been removed a while ago)

I always post updates to this thread. I also send out a notification to everyone who's on the newsletter. 

Please ensure that mails from bot-factory.com are whitelisted in your email account and not going to the spam folder.

Please also subscribe to this thread here. Then you should never miss an update.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Hi Dan

Today i try to sniff my multithread ubot with fiddler but see nothing

Maybe you could try and create a video tutorial for it

Hi.

Multithreading Tutorial is on it's way. I try to finish it this weekend.

Dan

Hi Dan do you by chance explain in the videos how to install fiddler on windows 8? I've been having a bit of trouble with that. I can'y seem to get it to work with this guide here

http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/configure-fiddler/tasks/configurefiddlerforwin8

I'm trying to use fiddler with firefox and it dose not see to capture any traffic

Hi Dan do you by chance explain in the videos how to install fiddler on windows 8? I've been having a bit of trouble with that. I can'y seem to get it to work with this guide here

http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/configure-fiddler/tasks/configurefiddlerforwin8

I'm trying to use fiddler with firefox and it dose not see to capture any traffic

Hi.

In Post37 I talk about some issues with fiddler. Please take a look and check those things.

There is no special configuration necessary for Win8. 

If it's still not working after you have checked all the things I mention in Post37, please send me a PM.

Dan

• Like 1

Hi.

In Post37 I talk about some issues with fiddler. Please take a look and check those things.

There is no special configuration necessary for Win8. 

If it's still not working after you have checked all the things I mention in Post37, please send me a PM.

Dan

Thank you dan, that worked great! :)

Update

Multithreading Video + Source Code available

Login to Bot-factory.com and go to

Purchase History

Video19-code.txt
Video19-multithreading.mp4

Hey Dan,

I was holding out for the multithreading video and solution, just purchased now, looks good so far! Your checkout and delivery system worked flawlessly. Will give training feedback later after I review the videos.

Thanks,

-Rich

Hey Dan,

I was holding out for the multithreading video and solution, just purchased now, looks good so far! Your checkout and delivery system worked flawlessly. Will give training feedback later after I review the videos.

Thanks,

-Rich

Great to have you on board Rich.

If something is missing or unclear, please PM me and I will help you.

Dan

Update

New Bonus Video:

Common Issues and Challenges

Everyone should watch this!

It also covers 1 thing I forgot to mention in the Multithreading Tutorial.

Login to Bot-factory.com and go to

Purchase History

CommonIssues.mp4

Dan, i'd like to know what this plug in does but can't find a link to info about it.

I'd PM you but I can't do that yet because of posting limits. Maybe you could include a link to the product it self? (Oops if I missed the link, but I did look.)

Hey entroqy,

I'm not Dan, but I'm just learning to use Aymen's HTTP POST Plugin by watching Dan's HTTP Plugin training videos and how he recommends to use it. The short version... the HTTP POST Plugin by Aymen allows you to add the plugin to your Ubot Studio v4 Pro/Dev and it allows you to directly access web servers and the web page data without having to display in the Ubot browser. You can do a direct HTTP request for a specific web page and your script gets all the html data stream directly and your script then can grab whatever you are scraping, but nothing is shown on your screen (no browser window, images, videos, flash, none of all the overhead associated with web browser), all data is access in the background in the Ubot code. So, basically, you could scrape 100's of pages of data in seconds versus 1,2,3 pages data with the web browser rendering everything and slowing down your PC and using up your memory, browser.exe crashes, etc. So, that's a newbie's take on what the plugin can do within your Ubot scripts, plus more. 

Btw, Aymen is a very proficient programmer with Ubot Studio (and C#) and has developed many excellent Ubot Studio plugins and scripts that have been very helpful for the Ubot community. Many folks in this community have been requesting that there be some training on how to best utilized the HTTP Plugin developed by Aymen and Sockets with Ubot but,  Aymen and others Ubotters have been too busy to really put together any comprehensive training until Dan decided to carry the torch and do it for everyone. Dan is a very strong Ubotter and has done a great job (over and above) creating walk-thru-videos on how to use the HTTP Plugin plus much much more.

-Rich

Just for your convenience here is what you should check out if you want to purchase and learn to use it:

HTTP POST Plugin developed by Aymen:

http://ubot-plugins.com/http-post-plugin/

HTTP Plugin Training by Dan:

http://www.bot-factory.com/purchasecheckout/

• Like 1

mobileconsultant,

Thanks for the heads up. I sort of just assumed that Dan was the author as well. My mistake. I did do a search for a link to the plugin, but probably didn't do a very good job of it.

Actually, I did see the link to http-post, but did not realize that this was the plugin that Dan's videos were about, http being a bit more than just http post :)

Thanks again!