UBot Underground

Zenos, I am also having browser crashes and observe memory rising and fluctuating without any activity. Seems like both are fighting for sources.

I am also struggling with sub menus. When I insert a h ref tag  into the  etype="NAVLINK"> for $url what if comparison, it navigates to specified website at the top as opposed to the bottom half of ubot. The menu actually disappears from view. So I am seeing 2 different brows sessions top and bottom.

Anyone experiencing this or is there a more efficient way for $url comparison please?

I think you want to navigate to a website in the browser area when user click on a menu.

try this:

<li class="ui-state-default"><a ph="" class="Link" id="12345" etype="NAVLINK" >Menu name</a></li>

to

<li class="ui-state-default"><a ph="" class="Link" id="" etype="LINK" onclick="ubot.runScript('Script_ubot()')">Menu name</a></li>

Then in ubot, add a define for "Script_ubot", add a navigation command to goto the web page you want.

define Script_ubot {

navigate("http://www.yahoo.com","Wait")

}

-----------------------------

explain:

- when you remove the id number, it will not open a new empty UI page when you click on it.

- etype change to LINK, so it is just a normal link - (i am not sure this one make any different)

- add the onclick command, so when user click on it, it trigger a ubot define script

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

I think you want to navigate to a website in the browser area when user click on a menu.

try this:

<li class="ui-state-default"><a ph="" class="Link" id="12345" etype="NAVLINK" >Menu name</a></li>

to

<li class="ui-state-default"><a ph="" class="Link" id="" etype="LINK" onclick="ubot.runScript('Script_ubot()')">Menu name</a></li>

Then in ubot, add a define for "Script_ubot", add a navigation command to goto the web page you want.

-----------------------------

explain:

- when you remove the id number, it will not open a new empty UI page when you click on it.

- etype change to LINK, so it is just a normal link - (i am not sure this one make any different)

- add the onclick command, so when user click on it, it trigger a ubot define script

Thank you fastlinks. Yes I have taken the onclick, Define, Navigate, route.

Hi fastlinks, I think I have pulled out all my hair out now -:)  trying to get the Stop script to work under DEFINE as per the 'onclick="ubot.runScript'(Stop)'. It works with the built-in Stop in Ubot but that defeats the object if I cannot use the good looking button in UI Builder.

The approach I have taken is created a DEFINE with the same name to match onclick=, and then created variable 'Stop' which goes into the DEFINE. So all three name names match: onlclick, DEFINE (Command as opposed to Function) and variable. This has no effect at all. I am convinced that the DEFINE script should not be placed in the loop sequence and should not matter where the UI HTML panel be located but not in the loop.

Am I on the wrong path please?

Hi,

I have 2 question:

1. I just purchase SSUB but why I got SSUB V6 not SSUB V7 as you mentioned here?

2. How do I embed my own script to replace textarea?

Edited by jbsgroup

Hi fastlinks, I think I have pulled out all my hair out now - :)  trying to get the Stop script to work under DEFINE as per the 'onclick="ubot.runScript'(Stop)'. It works with the built-in Stop in Ubot but that defeats the object if I cannot use the good looking button in UI Builder.

The approach I have taken is created a DEFINE with the same name to match onclick=, and then created variable 'Stop' which goes into the DEFINE. So all three name names match: onlclick, DEFINE (Command as opposed to Function) and variable. This has no effect at all. I am convinced that the DEFINE script should not be placed in the loop sequence and should not matter where the UI HTML panel be located but not in the loop.

Am I on the wrong path please?

I dont get what you mean above, can you explain what you are trying to do?

if you are trying to make one html button that to stop all actions instantly, i think it can not be done this way.

i will create a define call "if stop", and it will check the #status variable is = stop or running.

when click on the "stop" button, set variable #status=stop

in define "if stop"

if #status = stop, then stop script

if #status = running, then do nothing

put this define all over the flow, so it will check this variable whenever it is passing by.

--------------------------------------

i think this is not a good method, may be you can ask Dan for a better solution.

Hi,

I have 2 question:

1. I just purchase SSUB but why I got SSUB V6 not SSUB V7 as you mentioned here?

2. How do I embed my own script to replace textarea?

1. It should automatically update when you launch it.

Hi fastlinks, thanks for your input. I have attempted including an IF statement in the Define section.

What I am trying to achieve is user clicks Start to begin their scraping and have an option for them to click Stop to end the scraping. I notice Ubot Studio have their Start, Pause and Stop buttons by default but would rather use UI Builder buttons instead especially for the buttons options.

1. The button has onclick="ubot.runScript('StopScrape() assigned to it. 

2. I then create a DEFINE statement with the following:
define StopSearch {
    if($comparison(#stop,"=","true")) {
        then {
            set(#stop,"true","Global")

3. at the top of code also using on load (bot loaded) with a stop variable.

4. The Stop button still not working.

Any other options please?

Thanks for your continued support.

Scratch that...

there is no option to import Interface, only export..  but if you mean bring up previous saved item then you have to click the drop down box just below File, Edit.

Thanks

1. The button has onclick="ubot.runScript('StopScrape() assigned to it. 

2. I then create a DEFINE statement with the following:
define StopSearch {

1. you need to make a define for "StopScrape", when user click on it, it run this define and set #stop=true

define StopSearch {
    if($comparison(#stop,"=","true")) {
        then {
            set(#stop,"true","Global")   (should be "stop script")

3. then inside job for the run button, call the "StopSearch" command everywhere

example:
job start
- goto gmail.com
  - "StopSearch" (it will check #stop, if "true" then job end here, else continue)
- type username
- type password
  - "StopSearch" (it will check #stop, if "true" then job end here, else continue)
 so on....

i think better don't discuss coding on this thread, because it is for SSUB.

if you have other question, please PM me

------------------------------------

@jbsgroup click the arrow button next to it

video by pete_uk explained how to use it:

http://screencast.com/t/oan5ouF4vPLb

I can't import ubot ui code it's not working  I try to use the orange button but nothing happen

You need to create a page first from the "Setup" tab, once you have done this you can import your UBot UI Code. 

This is NOT where you can import export code! This is for the "UI Commands" like the "ui stat monitor" etc.

If you want to import your interface you should save it first! Then then you can select it from the dropdown menu and import the code. If you need to manually import your code you can save it to a .txt file in the "Interfaces" folder, then you can start the builder and select it from the dropdown.. 

Hope that helps! 

Thanks

Carl

I would like to show a list with checkbox, then when user checked it, we know what was checked in ubot variable. Anyone know how to do it?

http://jsfiddle.net/markwylde/wzPHF/1/

checkbox.png

I am not sure what you are trying to do here... But the "Scroll Box Element" creates a list of checkboxes with labels. 

Thanks

Carl

Hi carl,

in "scroll box element", we need to enter the item and its variable in the same line. (the data were fixed)

what if i have a list of sites scrape from the web (where the contents are random/not the same each time)

i want to display the LIST of sites with checkbox in a custom element with html. when user click on an option, we know what is checked.

Hi carl,

in "scroll box element", we need to enter the item and its variable in the same line. (the data were fixed)

what if i have a list of sites scrape from the web (where the contents are random/not the same each time)

i want to display the LIST of sites with checkbox in a custom element with html. when user click on an option, we know what is checked.

Hi Fastlinks,

If you mean dynamically generate checkbox elements, it is not possible as the html panel needs to be refreshed. There are some plugins that you could implement this with, such as the advanced element dialog plugin. 

Carl

Hi Carl,

any methods to embed youtube in SSUB? I try use embed code from youtube use custom element but failed :D please advise..

Thanks carl

Hi, 

You need to add the "http:" to the iFrame.. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NVAbo5j3rYg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That should do it for you!

Thanks

Carl

I have watched the video, but the elements are not dynamically created with variables, they are still created in the builder. This is just a like a tabbed interface where the tabs/elements are shown via a variable set. 

I have tried to dynamically create elements many ways with no success, unfortunately it is a bot thing that when you click "OK" in the ui html panel it registers the #vars that are shown in the debugger. 

Carl

This plugin do what you want perfectly 

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17500-sell-plugin-advanced-ubot-2-3-day-discount/

hey carl,

i saw the other UI builder able to refresh UI html on a click, can you take a look and get some idea to implement in SSUB?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0169FPBujk