UBot Underground

HUGE Bot with milions of variables

Let me first describe you my bot:

It is advertising bot like Craigslist bot. It have 6 tabs. First tab is a menu section and this is a huge code. I use HTML big menu loaded in browser. then i run code to set variables. Second tab is a core, commands tab, here i have all action custom variables, like posting, verifying emails and so on. So this tab is huge code. Then i have posting tab, verifying emails tab, create account tab, post with account tab.

This is all in 1 bot, each bot have normal public option and catchall option. So this bot basically covers all and it have many options. And now i m working to add catchall to create accounts and some other features my partner who is selling this bot ask for. Like HMA automatic proxies. So i m asking is it good to put everything in 1 bot or i should chop this bot to few pieces and compile each bot differently.

Many people already complain that this bot crash and freeze. And when i want to work on this bot i need 3 minuets to load it in ubotstudio and each minute more to navigate between tabs. And when i click variables inside ubot i have a huge list of milion variables.

Please give me some advices, as well if you have similar size bot and if it is running good and if you had some problems with it.

Let me first describe you my bot:

It is advertising bot like Craigslist bot. It have 6 tabs. First tab is a menu section and this is a huge code. I use HTML big menu loaded in browser. then i run code to set variables. Second tab is a core, commands tab, here i have all action custom variables, like posting, verifying emails and so on. So this tab is huge code. Then i have posting tab, verifying emails tab, create account tab, post with account tab.

This is all in 1 bot, each bot have normal public option and catchall option. So this bot basically covers all and it have many options. And now i m working to add catchall to create accounts and some other features my partner who is selling this bot ask for. Like HMA automatic proxies. So i m asking is it good to put everything in 1 bot or i should chop this bot to few pieces and compile each bot differently.

Many people already complain that this bot crash and freeze. And when i want to work on this bot i need 3 minuets to load it in ubotstudio and each minute more to navigate between tabs. And when i click variables inside ubot i have a huge list of milion variables.

Please give me some advices, as well if you have similar size bot and if it is running good and if you had some problems with it.

You should put your code in more than 1 tab, which will allow UBot to load faster, since it doesn't need to render all nodes at a time.

For variables you could use the same variable name where possible and that way reduce total number of variables displayed in debugger.

OUCH!

I agree with UBOTDEV.

I reuse variables quickly and once I am done with them I change them to $nothing or "".  Leaving so many variables active in a session will only consume memory and slow things down if you.

When I am scraping a huge set of data into a list I usually process that list then and strip out exactly what I need and save those results to a new list. Finally, I clear my working list.

I don't suffer from lockups.

Buddy

So clearing lists and tables setting variables to 'nothing' clears the memory space(RAM) occupied by those variables and lists?

Thanks

Sure, isn't it obvious? ...if you have a variable which is set to a very long string it will take more memory than if it's set to "" or $nothing.

However, that's not the point in getting UBot to load faster, since variables are all set to "" when UBot loads.

I think UBotBuddy just wanted to say that he clears them at the end so they are ready for next usage and at the same time minimizing the RAM usage.

You should put your code in more than 1 tab, which will allow UBot to load faster, since it doesn't need to render all nodes at a time.

For variables you could use the same variable name where possible and that way reduce total number of variables displayed in debugger.

Same variable as Local right?

This way it stores its own instance?

AHHHHHHH, so i will need to do some cleaning i guess. I think with 2 lines of codes i can easy clean variables since i use html menu... I just uncheck all and run set variable and variables will be set to 0.

Running bot in compiled mode is not really a problem, vista 2gb ram machines have problems, yes, but modern machines with 8gb rms run it smooth. But problem is coding in ubotstudio... it takes time to load it and so many variables in sidebar looks weird. (but to be honest i m kind of happy that it opens).

Anyway, i use ubot4, maybe when ubot5 be ready things get even smoother.