UBot Underground

Hi, this is probably a stupid question, but any chance you could tell me how to properly use auto close browser crash?

Do you run it in a thread?  Or do you just have it at start of bot?

Thanks, :)

have it at start of bot only

sample

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto close browser crash", 60, "False")
}

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

pash... don't know what you did but the assembly is not working at all, the plugin loads but is not showing anything.

I/We appreciate you helping and support all our requests but every time you update/fix something i have to make sure you didn't changed something that gives me more work rewriting and checking the entire code..

current version does not show any commands or parameters !? :(

pash... don't know what you did but the assembly is not working at all, the plugin loads but is not showing anything.

I/We appreciate you helping and support all our requests but every time you update/fix something i have to make sure you didn't changed something that gives me more work rewriting and checking the entire code..

current version does not show any commands or parameters !? :(

Please check the size of the plugin files you download.

To the size of the file on dropbox.

post-5560-0-54388500-1401800559_thumb.png

Please check the size of the plugin files you download.

To the size of the file on dropbox.

it is the same and double checked / downloaded to make sure... not working :(

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ws75omp5ic3cf3f/1.PNG

http://www.mediafire.com/view/46schqe9bn8nb92/2.PNG

V2.3.7.1

Fix:

• enable drag move (this app): Unable to click button

It was a great idea to add the delay. Thanks, seems to work well now!

Hey Pash, just a little observation:

Ubot Studio ES 1.0.0.1 doesn't seem to recognize MD5.dll automatically (my bot uses it):

post-695-0-95491800-1401978901_thumb.png

Ubot Studio ES V1.0.0.2

Fix: some plugin not load

Thanks, MD5 plugin is now recognized successfully!

V2.3.7.2
Fix:
enable drag move (this app): Error correction. Mouse hold down (can not fix the problem. If set too fast)
Do not exceed the speed specified. Will cause malfunction.

hi there Pash, please have a look at your plugin and check the performance of ubot while using it. Your plugin specifically makes ubot very unresponsive and slow affecting overall performance big time. Seriously!

Test environments: 

- Windows 8.1 Pro x64,  i7 3.4 Ghz - 8Gb RAM - 250SSD

- Windows Server 2012 - Xeon 3.4 Ghz - 48Gb RAM 2 x 250 SSD RAID

- up to 20% increase in RAM usage with few or no use of the plugin sometimes just loading the plugin.

- up to 20% increase in CPU usage of the compiled bots which could be normal but...

My best guess is that the "on load" commands are killing performance and the stability of the compiled ubots.

Sorry but at this point i cannot and do not recommend the use of the plugin (unless someone really want to shot himself or piss off their clients), please check / remove update checks and commands/parameters that may affect user experience, thank you!

We are used to blame ubot for performance and stability but your plugin at this point is unusable, sorry.

hi there Pash, please have a look at your plugin and check the performance of ubot while using it. Your plugin specifically makes ubot very unresponsive and slow affecting overall performance big time. Seriously!

Test environments: 

- Windows 8.1 Pro x64,  i7 3.4 Ghz - 8Gb RAM - 250SSD

- Windows Server 2012 - Xeon 3.4 Ghz - 48Gb RAM 2 x 250 SSD RAID

- up to 20% increase in RAM usage with few or no use of the plugin sometimes just loading the plugin.

- up to 20% increase in CPU usage of the compiled bots which could be normal but.

My best guess is that the "on load" commands are killing performance and the stability of the compiled ubots.

Sorry but at this point i cannot and do not recommend the use of the plugin (unless someone really want to shot himself or piss off their clients), please check / remove update checks and commands/parameters that may affect user experience, thank you!

We are used to blame ubot for performance and stability but your plugin at this point is unusable, sorry.

I have notice similar behavior. I think it started after he implemented the 

Windows Split 

Collapse Nodes

UbotStudio5FixEnable

You could try to disable all that stuff and see if that improves performance for you?

Here's my config:

/*    Windows Split     */
WindowsSplitEnable:False
DebugWindowsPosition:R
DebugWindowsSize:20%

/*    Collapse Nodes     */
CollapseNodesEnable:False
CollapseNodesType:Top

/*    Hot Mouse     */
HotMouseEnable:False
HotMouseEditX:40
HotMouseEditY:15
HotMouseRunNodeX:40
HotMouseRunNodeY:30
HotMouseDelayBetweenKeyPress:250

/*    Auto Check Update */
AutoCheckUpdate:False

/*    Special Config Ubot 5 For Ubot 5 is not the version I developed a plugin for it. For some reason I can not tell.  */
UbotStudio5FixEnable:False

/*     WARNING: Check the below settings should be set to "False" (This for plugin developers only).   */
DeveloperPluginEnable:False

Dan

thanks for the advices Dan but i only used onload stuff (window size + remove menu + close browser.exe crash) and/or NOTHING...

The plugin kills the overall performance of the bot where is used and i had to take it out completely:

- big drop in overall computer performance

- slow and unresponsive mouse

Pash, we all appreciate you helping us but my best guess is that the update check you implemented also affects the plugin usability and ubot/s performance so please remove it.

thanks for the advices Dan but i only used onload stuff (window size + remove menu + close browser.exe crash) and/or NOTHING...

The plugin kills the overall performance of the bot where is used and i had to take it out completely:

- big drop in overall computer performance

- slow and unresponsive mouse

Pash, we all appreciate you helping us but my best guess is that the update check you implemented also affects the plugin usability and ubot/s performance so please remove it.

I regret that the command that is added to cause problems for you.

Next time I will consider adding new commands.

Will not improve immediately upon request. (Or add new commands individually).

Some commands need to work all the time.

To respond timely to changes Ubot.

You may not know Ubot not permitting them to access a limited API.

I need to use some tricks to extend the restrictions. (It affects the performance of your computer).

I let everyone know that the new command will be added soon. New command or a request. Will be suspended due to report on. Performance issues

Will be considered again when this issue has been resolved. Or an command that works better than the present.

I may have to wait for updates, new API, it takes time.

• Like 1

V2.3.7.3
Add Option: Add "Auto Mode"

true = auto

false = manually

• auto close browser crash:
  • auto free memory
  • idle time monitor
  • hide some menu item (Tools menu only)

I added an option to the command must be running at all times.
You define the operation of the command yourself.

"The performance of your computer. Define by yourself"

the command in the background. Should close (if not used).

Free Memmory (Auto Mode = False).ubot

Hi Pash, thanks for the latest update!

Could you explain why 

Has auto mode? If I put it to on load it disables the menu item in both True/False mode.

Hi Pash, thanks for the latest update!

Could you explain why 

Has auto mode? If I put it to on load it disables the menu item in both True/False mode.

For commands "hide some menu item" and only the "Tools" menu different from others.

It updates all the time. I need to write a program. Track updates to its

Please select the option to use either. (Select two Resource use doubled)

"Auto Mode = False" look sample file

So if we use Auto Mode False, then Check Every/Second option for

• auto free memory

is redundant? I mean it doesn't matter if we put 0, 30 or 60? (example) It will always be 0 seconds, right? (immediate)

So if we use Auto Mode False, then Check Every/Second option for

• auto free memory

is redundant? I mean it doesn't matter if we put 0, 30 or 60? (example) It will always be 0 seconds, right? (immediate)

It's a manual command then. Will execute only once when you run it. 

If you use AUTO Mode, it will AUTOmatically run in the background. 

Dan

• Like 1

It's a manual command then. Will execute only once when you run it. 

If you use AUTO Mode, it will AUTOmatically run in the background. 

Dan

Oh. Thank you Dan.

post-5560-0-20866700-1402329037_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • PRO locked this topic