UBot Underground

How is that possible guys? Hiding the menu bar? Example code?

Ubot 4

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "disable menu strip", 4)
}

Ubot 5

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "disable menu strip", 5)
}

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

I get an error in node view when using that. I don't have "disable menu strip".

I must be missing updates?

I get an error in node view when using that. I don't have "disable menu strip".

I must be missing updates?

Please tell me your PP email

@pash i have a small request if possible... can you please add a function/parameter to detect and automatically close the Save As... windows generated by ubots only ?

If a bot navigates on a download link it will automatically trigger the download/save window... can you please disable this but for that ubot only !?

thanks.

@pash i have a small request if possible... can you please add a function/parameter to detect and automatically close the Save As... windows generated by ubots only ?

If a bot navigates on a download link it will automatically trigger the download/save window... can you please disable this but for that ubot only !?

thanks.

You mean the "Save As Dialog" caused by clicking on "Ubot Browser"?

@pash ... yeah that one :) it would be great to deactivate it only for that bot specifically and not system wide.

note: also, the SAVE AS dialogue it can be triggered by Java scripts too and not just by navigating on a download link.

edit: just disable the save as dialog bot wide.

@pash ... yeah that one :) it would be great to deactivate it only for that bot specifically and not system wide.

note: also, the SAVE AS dialogue it can be triggered by Java scripts too and not just by navigating on a download link.

edit: just disable the save as dialog bot wide.

I want to make you But I still can not access "Ubot Browser".

And I have a little knowledge about the web site. (javascript / css / ext.).

I'm not sure if this will help you, or you are not.

https://www.google.co.th/search?newwindow=1&safe=off&q=javascript+remove+element

Yes but the point is i do not want to disable nor alter java scripts, i only want to avoid or close that save as dialog window.

Can you please add an option to close that windows same as the browser.exe crash ?   ( if possible to identify if it is opened by that specific bot would be even more awesome)

Yes but the point is i do not want to disable nor alter java scripts, i only want to avoid or close that save as dialog window.

Can you please add an option to close that windows same as the browser.exe crash ?   ( if possible to identify if it is opened by that specific bot would be even more awesome)

From the test

Both have something different. Uniqueness

"browser.exe crash" clearly unique "Dialog Title" can be specified.

"Save As Dialog" no identity. Indicates that the program anything.

What you would like to close all "Save As Dialog" command from any application, as well as below.

thread {
    loop while($true) {
        plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "click dialog button", "Save As", "Cancel")
        wait(.5)
    }
}

Suggestions:

• Option to collapse all nodes when you open a bot
  • Option to remove the border of our bots on compiled
  • Attach debugger window to the bot. For example when you open the debugger of a certain bot. It will automatically appear on the left side of the current bot. See the mockup screenshot below.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/9625c9da-02b4-4eb6-a834-511b64c35990/05.09.2014-01.05.png

Suggestions:

• Option to collapse all nodes when you open a bot
  • Option to remove the border of our bots on compiled
  • Option to change the border color
  • Attach debugger window to the bot. For example when you open the debugger of a certain bot. It will automatically appear on the left side of the current bot. See the mockup screenshot below.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/9625c9da-02b4-4eb6-a834-511b64c35990/05.09.2014-01.05.png

Please understand that I can not access Ubot Studio at all.

There are several limitations That can not be solved

And for "show border option" I can do. But I need to create a new plugin to make it work. (As an unavoidable limitation: it must work at the beginning of the program, not the bots loaded).

Do I need to pay for Plugins new key :(

No problem. I fully understand.. Just throwing it out here since you can almost do what ubot dev refuse to do.

About the show border. I think they will allow it to add on this plugin because it is just like the disable menu bar command you added..

No problem. I fully understand.. Just throwing it out here since you can almost do what ubot dev refuse to do.

About the show border. I think they will allow it to add on this plugin because it is just like the disable menu bar command you added..

I can do this, but it is different from the other.

A limitation direct wpf form.

Just out of curiosity, how much is a plugin key? If it's not a secret, how much did you have to pay for your plugins?

Just out of curiosity, how much is a plugin key? If it's not a secret, how much did you have to pay for your plugins?

$50 - $200 Based on a consideration of Ubot support.

• Like 1

Hello pash can you make a function that will force lowercase? http://www.dotnetperls.com/tolower of loaded lists and tables?

You mean.

add item to list(%a, "ABC", "Delete", "Global")
add item to list(%a, "DEF", "Delete", "Global")
add item to list(%a, "GHI", "Delete", "Global")
set(#a, $change text casing(%a, "Lower Case"), "Global")
clear list(%a)
add list to list(%a, $list from text(%a, $new line), "Delete", "Global")

I know some of your customers might not like this. But why not charge an upgrade fee for some of the new features you have been adding in your plugins? Updates are one thing but you have been adding some amazing new features to the two plugins I have purchased.

Anyway, what I would like to see added to this plugin.

1) Numbers for UI Elements:

The user can enter a "start value", "increment by", and an "end value".

Parameters:

Start Value: 5

Increment by: 5

End Value: 125

The function returns: 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100,105,110,115,120,125

2) Replace x Number of Occurrences:

This function can be used to replace a set number or all of the occurrences in a string.

Parameters:

Match by: Normal,Extended,Regex

Find: UBot

Replace With: UBot Studio

Occurrences: All (default value) The user should also be able to set an x amount of times to replace the match instead of using All.

By Order: Ascending,Descending,Random

3) Text Converter

Input: ANSI,Unicode,UT8

Output: ANSI,Unicode,UT8

4) Html Converter

Input: some html

Output: markdown,bbcode,xhtml,wiki markup,text

With the option to preserve the links when converting from html to text.

Just a few ideas. I don't mind paying or donating for these added features.

I've been reminded of Ubot support on adding new commands. For my plugins
He wanted me to create a new plugin. Because my plugin is too big. And are not related to plugin commands added.

What I worry every time I added a new command is. I'm probably not allowed to sell another plugin. Or revoked key plugin

Hi Pash, would you consider adding "window layer other app" command (similar to "window layer this app")? It could be used to hide other applications (hidden).

Hi Pash, would you consider adding "window layer other app" command (similar to "window layer this app")? It could be used to hide other applications (hidden).

For the command you want is in my other plugins.

For the command you want is in my other plugins.

Really, which one? I think I have all 3 plugins from you, can't find the appropriate command.

• PRO locked this topic