UBot Underground

ahh i see, ok :)

ive just compiled it with ubot 4 and im getting the exact same result :(

perhaps it just my pc, i guess i can live with the border its not the end of the world ;)

out of interest, ..

ive seen the video you made showing this working,

can you tell me if i get this to work will "all" the borders be removed .. including the top ?

thanks for the help

very much appreciated

CJ

Last test hide border style (this app) on ubot 4

if not work try remove all command from "bot load" command

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

Last test hide border style (this app) on ubot 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7995GyDTyY

if not work try remove all command from "bot load" command

Thanks for the video Pash,

ill try as you suggest and see if that makes any difference :)

Minor suggestion:

by default when you add lists and variables to the clear list/variable/table command in node view it is formatting them as a variable etc where its highlighted, but it does not work that way and you have to click the " mark to stop it from doing that... would be nice it worked both ways so you dont have to remember to click the ".

Minor suggestion:

by default when you add lists and variables to the clear list/variable/table command in node view it is formatting them as a variable etc where its highlighted, but it does not work that way and you have to click the " mark to stop it from doing that... would be nice it worked both ways so you dont have to remember to click the ".

This command requires a variable name. No information contained in the variable

Therefore, it can not be the way you want it.

Please take special orders of (Advance Ubot 2 >> Get Varible) to extract the names out.

• 2 weeks later...

V2.4.4.0 (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)

threads control : fix not work on ubot 5 (Recommended for Button)

Add Sample File
Sample Files - V2.4.4.0 Up ==> threads control.unot

threads control.ubot

this command keeps throwing an alert dialog on a compiled bot asking me to create a tab and name it "Hide" even when I have a tab named that... Compiled with ubot 4

EDIT: Actually, its not this command that's doing it... tracing it down... sorry

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide menu strip (this app)")

Alert
I upload a new file For notification of updates
Improved licensing system
The file "Plugin Name Config.txt" for on / off. Update notification
You can download the links old.

For beta plugin Will be notified of updates via forums only.
For tracking notified of updates forums.
Can follow the attached file.

post-5560-0-83247600-1425691943_thumb.png

I wonder why when i use auto restart feature, the program got stuck at "Loading...". This keeps happening random all times :/

I wonder why when i use auto restart feature, the program got stuck at "Loading...". This keeps happening random all times :/

this plugin not have "auto restart" command

only have "restart this app" command

I have just discovered something, ..

I have been working on a bot update all day,

to try and eliminate the UI freezing which is starting to get on my nerves lol,

anyway, .. i was testing a compiled bot and noticed that my stop button was not working, my stop button runs a define with "Main Button Click - Stop" which has always worked great,

so a couple of hours of altering some code, moving some nodes around the button would not work ... period,

I have just decided to downgrade my plugin version to the last (V2.4.3.1) and all was working as normal

so im thinking something is different with the updated plugin,

I have not tried it in UBot 4 yet but ill let you know when i do

Ill continue to use V2.4.3.1 for the time being and see if anyone else is having this issue

maybe its just my pc

but thought id let you know either way :)

@Volund - I get that when i click a UI button within Ubot using the "Main Button Click" but it is usually fine in the compiled bot

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

I have just discovered something, ..

I have been working on a bot update all day,

to try and eliminate the UI freezing which is starting to get on my nerves lol,

anyway, .. i was testing a compiled bot and noticed that my stop button was not working, my stop button runs a define with "Main Button Click - Stop" which has always worked great,

so a couple of hours of altering some code, moving some nodes around the button would not work ... period,

I have just decided to downgrade my plugin version to the last (V2.4.3.1) and all was working as normal

so im thinking something is different with the updated plugin,

I have not tried it in UBot 4 yet but ill let you know when i do

Ill continue to use V2.4.3.1 for the time being and see if anyone else is having this issue

maybe its just my pc

but thought id let you know either way :)

@Volund - I get that when i click a UI button within Ubot using the "Main Button Click" but it is usually fine in the compiled bot

Cheers

CJ

Try.

"ui html refresh" command in Advanced Ubot 2

Hey pash,

I didn't get notified in ubot about the update for this even though I had the very last version with the

new licensing implemented and the config file put in my documents location.

Hey pash,

I didn't get notified in ubot about the update for this even though I had the very last version with the

new licensing implemented and the config file put in my documents location.

I forgot edited version on the web.

Try.

"ui html refresh" command in Advanced Ubot 2

Thats what im trying to use, but it only seems to work in a define for a button,

If i try to use it within the running code it stops the bot,

Im really trying to stop my bots UI's freezing but without using a button, so it would refresh every so often but when it gets to the command the UI refreshes and the bot just stops :(

Thats what im trying to use, but it only seems to work in a define for a button,

If i try to use it within the running code it stops the bot,

Im really trying to stop my bots UI's freezing but without using a button, so it would refresh every so often but when it gets to the command the UI refreshes and the bot just stops :(

This is because errors Ubot that has not been resolved.

These problems arise in Tab 1 only.

How can I use the code to move the tab 2 instead.

This is because errors Ubot that has not been resolved.

These problems arise in Tab 1 only.

How can I use the code to move the tab 2 instead.

Sorry for dealyed reply,

This site was down at my end for a while,

Yes i have 3 tabs 1-empty, 2-my bot, 3-Hide the same that is in the demo script,

although i have to tick the "hide" checkbox in the compile settings or the bot loads Tab 1 by default when compiled

and then also goes back to Tab 1 when the refresh takes place

ive tried this in both ubot 4 and 5 but still it will only work as a button

ill take a few more looks at the demo script you provide

Thanks by the way, i appreciate the help :)

V2.4.5.0
Add New Command
menu item add (main without sub menu) : by name

Add Sample File
menu item add (main without sub menu).ubot

Pash can you please add an option to allow main ubot window to be clickable when a menu (UI Window) is opened ?

example. when you got to menu Tools and open a window... it is "on top" and you cannot click on the main ubot window anymore ... can you please add an command to remove the "on top" from menu windows and allow to work with main UI even if a menu window is opened.

thank. great work pash.

• PRO locked this topic