Hello abbas

i have problem to download video from youtube

problem response

http://prntscr.com/9cwkm8

Thanks

Hi, these type of errors usually occurs due to the following issues 

1) channel has been banned

2) video has been marked or reported to YouTube

3) Some of the video pages are having different layout and page structure .

Thanks

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

Hi, these type of errors usually occurs due to the following issues 

1) channel has been banned

2) video has been marked or reported to YouTube

3) Some of the video pages are having different layout and page structure .

Thanks

i tested with multy url but still have some problem

last test : 

the video is normaly, but got some problem

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Downlaod Youtube Video", "

", "Video", "Mp4", $special folder("Desktop"), &test, #test) {

}

Please help

Thanks

i tested with multy url but still have some problem

last test : 

the video is normaly, but got some problem

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Downlaod Youtube Video", "

", "Video", "Mp4", $special folder("Desktop"), &test, #test) {

}

Please help

Thanks

Yep, youtube has made changes and am getting error on almost all videos. I will try to fix and update the plugin asap.

Thanks

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.2.2

OS Component
  • Get Remote File Time

Email Component

• SMTP Send Email Additional Spaces and Line Break Bug Fixed

Video Component

• Download Youtube Video Component Updated

Updated links will be sent in next hour.

Has the update been sent?

i tried the same thing it doesn't work....

any sample for new yt video download abbas?

because i tested not work to download

Hey Guys,

did check it personally before releasing the update ! Here is the snapshot as well as sample ubot file http://prntscr.com/9f9xh8

yt_test.ubot

Hey Guys,

did check it personally before releasing the update ! Here is the snapshot as well as sample ubot file http://prntscr.com/9f9xh8

thanks brother

bought your plugin is my best invesment

your price is very cheap but have a lot of feature

(y)

• 1 month later...

Hi Abbas,

Running ver 1.2.2 and getting error when attempting to download any youtube videos:

#result Could not parse the Youtube page. This may be due to a change of the Youtube page structure. Please report this bug at www.github.com/flagbug/YoutubeExtractor/issues

Youtube video is ok, this happens on every video I have tried.

Can you advise please? Thanks much!

Hi Abbas,

Running ver 1.2.2 and getting error when attempting to download any youtube videos:

#result Could not parse the Youtube page. This may be due to a change of the Youtube page structure. Please report this bug at www.github.com/flagbug/YoutubeExtractor/issues

Hey, Youtube download component was working in V 1.2.2 . Please send me (PM) ur script and it will check it at my end.

Hi Abbas,

It is working for me on ubot 4.2.2. Here is the snapshot of download, Kindly check the above script yt_test.ubot and let me know 

It is working for me on ubot 4.2.2. Here is the snapshot of download, Kindly check the above script yt_test.ubot and let me know 

Thanks Abbas, running ubot 4.5.9.13 and latest of plugin 1.2.2 and not working with the yt_test script from above. Getting same error, attaching here. Can you advise please? Thanks!

http://s17.postimg.org/53078wl6n/2016_01_31_18_26_30_yt_test_UBot_Studio_Steal.jpg

Thanks Abbas, running ubot 4.5.9.13 and latest of plugin 1.2.2 and not working with the yt_test script from above. Getting same error, attaching here. Can you advise please? Thanks!

http://s17.postimg.org/53078wl6n/2016_01_31_18_26_30_yt_test_UBot_Studio_Steal.jpg

Hi,

Kindly try with ubot V4.2.20 and for this version or above please Compile the bot and see if u can get the downloaded file in the folder, the issue is with ubot studio.

Best Regards

Hi,

Kindly try with ubot V4.2.20 and for this version or above please Compile the bot and see if u can get the downloaded file in the folder, the issue is with ubot studio.

Best Regards

Abbas,

Thanks, so the youtube function of the plugin doesn't work with ubot 5? I'm running 5.9.13 (the latest version) and the latest version of the plugin 1.2.2. I compiled the bot and getting same error.

The other plugin functions I use, encryption and several others work fine with ubot 5.9.13

Thanks

Abbas,

Thanks, so the youtube function of the plugin doesn't work with ubot 5? I'm running 5.9.13 (the latest version) and the latest version of the plugin 1.2.2. I compiled the bot and getting same error.

The other plugin functions I use, encryption and several others work fine with ubot 5.9.13

Thanks

Yeah unfortunately not working in V5. Just ran a C# code in visual studio and it is working as well (C# Youtube bot), so either it is Ubot or the Operating System.

Thanks for checking. I can't stop using ubot and ubot won't change anything to be compatible with a plugin, so guess I'm out of luck?

It happens :) , either move on or use it with ubot 4.2.20

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.2.3

License Component

• License System has been changed, secret key is not required any more.

Email Component

• SMTP Send Email Attachment Bug Fixed

Video Component

• Watermark Video From Images Bug Fixed
  • Watermark Video From Images Now Support Logo Positioning

Images Component

• Create Text Banners Now Support Text Positioning and Save Image Formats PNG, JPG and BMP.
  • WaterMark Image With Logo/Text Now Support Text Positioning

Updated links will be sent in next hour.