UBot Underground

I can say that once all the bugs are ironed out, I cannot see Ubot releasing version 5. I don't believe it should be long, but I honestly don't know. I'm just beta testing and cannot speak for Ubot. But I do know that these guys wish the code to be as solid as possible before public release.

Frank

I don't see why you are all making such a big deal about the release date, really.

If they release v5 with bugs, you guys will then flood the forum with [bUG REPORTS] just like you are about the release date.

No Developer wishes to release an update that is not bug free, it's a bad idea. And you are all Ubot owners, meaning you should really understand why they have not released the version that currently has known bugs.

Just wait, it will be worth the wait.

• Like 2

we are doing beta testing right now. Admin has said. once he burned out all bugs and has proper ubot5 ready it will be out. he says it will be very soon now. So please stick here. 

I´ve found a PR Article.

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/10/08/5804031/new-ubot-studio-5-empowers-everyday.html

It schould released already.

"DENVER, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBot Studio today officially launched UBot Studio 5,...."

"The new security and distribution features for UBot Studio 5 subscribers of all levels are available as an add-on for a hosting-fee of $15.00 per month."

I´ve found a PR Article.

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/10/08/5804031/new-ubot-studio-5-empowers-everyday.html

It schould released already.

"DENVER, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBot Studio today officially launched UBot Studio 5,...."

"The new security and distribution features for UBot Studio 5 subscribers of all levels are available as an add-on for a hosting-fee of $15.00 per month."

It's already released, login to ubotstudio.com to download it.

• Like 1