UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] OS (operating system) Addins

The code in the first thread, is to be ran at the top of your code area.  so it loops continually on its own thread for clearing memory.

The cache clearing option in OS addins is a system wide cache folder(s)

usually not needed to be used.

The clear cookies again is a system wide setting, a clear cookies by default in ubot will be fine for traffic software built in ubot

when your multi threading in ubot using in new browser, that browser auto releases its cookies, and cache when that in new browser is complete so there is no need to clear them in each in new browser less wanting to be on the safe side of things

if your code is only logging a few visitors i would validate the quality of your proxys and make sure its not leaking your real ip address, and in fact is working as well.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/48e7671e-09d5-48ae-9f5b-db634968fdbe/OS%20Addins%20-%20New%20sales%20page%20image%208-20-13.png Best use code be

set(#temp_mem, "yes", "Global") thread { loop while($comparison(#temp_mem, "=", "yes")) { plugin command("OSCommandsFunctions.dll", "free memory") wait($multiply(60, 5)) } } co

added clear memory on single process by name

Ok thanks i did remove unneeded cookies clear and removed cache clear since you say is not needed. But it appears that i only get 1 traffic, for the first proxy. Proxys are good because they work great in other bot. So i m really wondering what is going on since ubot is so good with faking things, but cant fake simple traffic to affiliate link.

Thanks for your help but i m still not making it work :(

then your likely not using the proxys properly for it to work in your code.

if using v5 ubot maybe its a local issue with change proxy

like how local variables, and lists have issues on there at the moment.

but if using v4 it should be working without an issue.

• Like 1

Thanks i make it work, it required some order in change proxys, set useragent and threading.

But now in my other bot i use memory code from first post, and i m not sure how to implement that in my code.

I just copy the code and past it in first line. But i see you are saying in comments where to put code.

comment("start your code below here")
(So do i place my bot code here?)
comment("your code above here this below stops the thread

multi threading differs based on your application build.

the example i gave in a separate thread (comment should really be there not here)

is a general way of multi threading.

where the comment is to add your code, take all your code and drop it in right there

and change your variables that will be thread specific and lists that are thread specific to local from advance while editing that node.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just made a test exe with the OS shut down nothing else. The exe not shutting OS down, but restarting the exe in a new instance as well. After rechecking all, and tested on laptop and server, same...

Then... i run it via ubot node view... voila.... system shut down. 

This is true  both for WIN8 and windows server edition, so i gess it is not version issue.I think i have tested this plugin before and worked. Not sure thou....

Have i gone barking mad or what? :D

code:

ui stat monitor(#count down"")
set(#count down, 10, "Global")
loop(10) {
    decrement(#count down)
    wait(1)
}
plugin command("OSCommandsFunctions.dll""os actions""Shutdown")

• 2 months later...

it allows for sendkeys yes, but can also do that with windows commands as well.  

once doing so its no longer a self contained software, and you cant do anything else from the pc while its running as it will take control over the mouse and keyboard.

• 4 weeks later...

TJ

Can you add in here a simple code regarding the os typewriter ?

Ex:

From an UI BLOCK, typing text into a field, spintaxed and using this function

Cause right now it ain't working on my end.

In other words, use the os typewriter function with something similar

ui block text("Comments", #comments)
type text(<name="Comment_input">, $spin(#comments), "Standard")

Thanks

ui block text("my text"#my text)
comment("Right after clicking run click inside the browser area anywhere,
it must have the focus of the cursor not any other window or area")
navigate("http://www.ubotstudio.com/playground/simple-form""Wait")
wait for element(<about me textarea>"""Appear")
click(<about me textarea>"Left Click""No")
wait(.5)
type text(<about me textarea>$plugin function("OSCommandsFunctions.dll""$os typewriter effect"#my text, 50), "Standard")