UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] OS (operating system) Addins

New update added:

• BRING TO FRONT (brings a window by title/name on top of all other applications)
  • SENDKEYS (sends keys to window by name)
  • BACKLINKER / INDEXER (comes with list of 5100+ stat/whois sites that generates a backlink, with or without txt report file saving, and sets variable to monitor where in the list its currently at)
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/48e7671e-09d5-48ae-9f5b-db634968fdbe/OS%20Addins%20-%20New%20sales%20page%20image%208-20-13.png Best use code be

set(#temp_mem, "yes", "Global") thread { loop while($comparison(#temp_mem, "=", "yes")) { plugin command("OSCommandsFunctions.dll", "free memory") wait($multiply(60, 5)) } } co

added clear memory on single process by name

type keys is to be used with form elements in pages, send keys sends those keys to where your karet cursor is located in the window name you specify

see the twitter example .ubot file for avatar upload that i created in the package.

New update added:

• BRING TO FRONT (brings a window by title/name on top of all other applications)
  • SENDKEYS (sends keys to window by name)
  • BACKLINKER / INDEXER (comes with list of 5100+ stat/whois sites that generates a backlink, with or without txt report file saving, and sets variable to monitor where in the list its currently at)

Hi TJ,

Does this allow for flash uploaders to be filled out while running in the background?  Or is it like the windows commands where you cannot use your computer for anything else while its running?

no it wont run in the background...  Because it uses send keys ot has to be present, and also the need for the bring to front command included.

it makes it a hands off operation.

cant be doing other things while its running.

New updates 8-20-2013

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/b3aea161-b864-46a0-bec2-bb8bb0cfb4db/OS%20Addins%20New%20updates%20-%208-20-2013.png

Commands

• OS sendkeys general
  • OS sendkeys wait for window

Functions

• os typewriter effect

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where is the update link?

Sent to your paypal email address that was used when you purchased the OS Addins plugin on its own.

These updates are not part of any previous package deals, as those were for that set of commands only at that time.

Update released 9-17-2013

OS Addins update released

• Added splash screen (as best as i could set it)
  • Added BypassConfident.com Captcha service (solve, and check balance)

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/822bc9d3-7342-423c-928d-a3e63453a116/OS%20Addins%209-17-2013---2.png

• Like 1

Announcement

As we I move forward with the new resource site www.ubotstudioresources.com

Sales will stop soon on this Plugin, and only be available via membership at Ubotstudioresources.com

Get it while you can, as we will be removing it soon.

Can you explain what the os splashscreen does?  I added it, put an image (a png file) in the path... compiled a bot, and i don't see anything happening. I also added an alert dialog to it cuz I wasn't sure what could go in there... a brief explaination of what it is or does would be helpful, thanks.

• 1 month later...