UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Thanks for your answer meter.

another question here:

Is it possible to have 1 product getting bought by clickbank and another by JVZoo or just switching to clickbank from JVZoo, asking this because jvzoo seems to have customers directly pay to my paypal account and I'm not a big fan of this because they can open disputes and stuff

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey Meter, Another suggestion.. Maybe you can include it on your next update..

Ability to disable licenses.. Right now the only thing you can do is delete their license..
It would be cool if there's an option to disable it. For example, You're running a subscription and they cancelled their subscriptions. You can just disable their license and when they resubscribe you can enable it in just a click of a button..

This is still the best licensing system guys. So you better get this one at this price.

Hey Meter, Another suggestion.. Maybe you can include it on your next update..

Ability to disable licenses.. Right now the only thing you can do is delete their license..

It would be cool if there's an option to disable it. For example, You're running a subscription and they cancelled their subscriptions. You can just disable their license and when they resubscribe you can enable it in just a click of a button..

yep not a bad idea. +1

i think meter has some really nice surprises coming in the next update ;) oh yeah!

@newcoder: No idea :) If someone can send me a Ubot 5 compiled bot I can check. But UbotLocker is pretty well coded, and it should be able to handle Ubot 5 right away. If it doesn't I'll of course release an update :)

@dankass: Sure thing. Added it to the list. Also if anyone has any features they want me to cram in at the last moment now's the time.

My suggestion is along the lines of Dankass' suggestion. I would like to be able to offer 2 licenses. One with lifetime updates and one that runs by subscription.

It would be nice to have the option to turn off updates for specific users. So if a user is on the subscription and they cancel I can turn off updates for that user. This way they can still use the software they just don't get any updates.

I think one thing that would very useful and probably help sells, is a way to import a list of emails and names to a product and auto gen licenses for them. That would allow us who have been tied to other licensing systems to easily take our users and move them over to this.

Meter, im using this, say i have two projects and when someone buys, i want to be able to send out an automatic email containing their download link too.

How can i do this if i have two different download links for two different projects? Thanks

This is also coming in the new update Otts. Sorry about that, it's been a major pain point for my customers and I should have addressed it sooner.

-meter

Okay buddy, thanks! Cant wait for this update, want it more than Christmas! 

For everyone who is asking for Aweber integration:

Are you using Aweber to build email lists by handing out free bots, or do you actually want to import a customer's email into Aweber as soon as he buys the bot?

The first I can do (I think), the second I can't do automatically. What I can do though is list all the emails in system, and you can import them by hand into Aweber.

-meter

• Like 1

I have, but I was hoping to do some sort of general cURL solution that would work on any autoresponder, and that wouldn't require me to distribute a huge bloated API with UbotLocker :s

• Like 1

This is also coming in the new update Otts. Sorry about that, it's been a major pain point for my customers and I should have addressed it sooner.

-meter

Are you using Aweber to build email lists by handing out free bots, or do you actually want to import a customer's email into Aweber as soon as he buys the bot?

The first I can do (I think), the second I can't do automatically. What I can do though is list all the emails in system, and you can import them by hand into Aweber.

-meter

I need this feature to for my next project. Was thinking of building something myself but would be awsome if it's implemented. Looking forward !

-meter

Hi Meter,

Well for me personally, the first option meter. Although a system for getresponse would be cool also since you already intergrated the jvzoo checkout.

Jvzoo has an option to automatically add a buyer to your list.

Anyways, its very cool that you are working on this bro ;)

-meter

Hey man, I think this would be a great first step at least in autoresponder integration. I am a big believer in crawling before running so that may be a good place to start. I do agree about not adding API overhead. Not everybody uses Aweber or some of those other commercial autoresponders (why do people still use these?) and adding their API overhead at some point becomes a joke. Just too damn many to keep track of. Obviously you are very aware of this based on your cURL comment.

I would ask that you look at straight html mailer forms. The fields are fairly standard and even coding in options would bring less overhead than APIs. This would also give you the ability to easily capture buyers data and send it straight to ANY html form based (just about all of them) autoresponder.

I think you hit the nail on the head meter. The HTML form could also be coded to submit the form data to both Ubot Locker and the Autoresponder database at the same time I am sure. I have seen a few scripts that will let you auto subscribe someone to your autoresponder list and to a webinar signup list at the same time. 

Cheers