UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

hi meter,

is this possible we can develope in future realse something like

Like trial version for 15 days or 30 days period) ?

which either we control with desktop locker or via web ? something... just suggestion 

i dnt know if u have better suggestion to create such trial bots do suggest me

Heya newcoder,

Sorry but UbotLocker does not support trial bots, and I have no plans on adding this feature. It is because adding trials would open too many security holes.

-meter

Heya newcoder,

Sorry but UbotLocker does not support trial bots, and I have no plans on adding this feature. It is because adding trials would open too many security holes.

-meter

no problem :)

also can we customize like icon showing on update or popup when update is available ? not sure if that can be done.. 

Umm, you can try doing this by decompiling the .NET assembly that is License.dll. To do this you need to know how to use ILDASM and ILASM. But I do not offer support for this; it's just something you can try on your own.

-meter

just adding my 2 cents,,,,we have plugins available now that allow us to capture current date and machine identification codes, and encrypt those codes so i was thing of this for trial periods.

set checks to preform before the bot runs like

1) does file exist, if no then write file (i was thinking inside the windows folder, most rookies don't go near this thing)

2) if condition to terminate (like total times run ,or date since file was created) if condition exist then create alert  then navigate to buy page, end bot

i forgot to ad the first step create a test license set it up for like a large number of installs on multiple machines and include the license info in the trial  info

thanks for your answer, your solutions seems very nice for the price. I was looking in to affiliate possibilities and came across regnow, but suppose with this tool it's better to use jvzoo.

Am going to build a .net application, to make my life easier, will combine it with ubot... so your solution will come in handy.

Hey, just have a quick question, does this web locking solution work fine if we use an install script with our bots, like NSIS/(nullsoft scriptable install system)?

has it been tested?

cheers

Hey, just have a quick question, does this web locking solution work fine if we use an install script with our bots, like NSIS/(nullsoft scriptable install system)?

has it been tested?

cheers

UbotLocker works fine with various Installers. I know more than one user is using Nullsoft.

-meter

so i have a few questions as well can you upload a dummy bot that uses the Ubotlocker and post i would like to see how good it really is by trying to reverse myself and see if it will do exactly as it is advertised thanks 

PM sent. Good luck with the reversing :) Let me know how it goes!

Hello, Thank you for making an affordable product. Before purchasing i have a few quick questions.

1) Is this decompiling the bot, then recompiling as a single .net application? Or is it adding a licensing wrapper?

2) If its just a wrapper is it obfuscating the ubot code also?

3) Can this licensing system handle multiple bots (from what i read this is not a problem)

4) Can we rename the ubotlocker.dll ? id rather people not know the licensing system im using or that im using ubot..

Please let me know when you can :) ready to purchase.

yes as per question  4) Can we rename the ubotlocker.dll ? id rather people not know the licensing system im using or that im using ubot..

i also want to know so if we keep customize little nobody knows easily if its possible help us meter sir and if u update ur tool or script then how we can get updates :)

Hello, Thank you for making an affordable product. Before purchasing i have a few quick questions.

1) Is this decompiling the bot, then recompiling as a single .net application? Or is it adding a licensing wrapper?

2) If its just a wrapper is it obfuscating the ubot code also?

3) Can this licensing system handle multiple bots (from what i read this is not a problem)

4) Can we rename the ubotlocker.dll ? id rather people not know the licensing system im using or that im using ubot..

Please let me know when you can :) ready to purchase.

Hello Jcac,

1. It's more complicated than that. It injects a DLL into Ubot which hooks into important routines, and offers additional security. This DLL also contains the licensing functionality.

2. It is encrypting the Ubot code. There is no need to obfuscated code that is already encrypted, but you can do this if you like.

3. It handles multiple bots just fine :)

4. In the newest version it is called Locker.dll. So you don't need to worry about this :)

-meter

Hello meter sir,

Whenever you update  this tool and script we will get free update ? and if yes how. you will email us or how do we know.

Updates are sent via PM. Just regularly check Ubot forums :)

Is the website, or the bots distributed rely on any communication to your servers. If your servers are down will it effect the bots?

The website and the bots distributed do not rely on communications to my server. If my server goes down, your business will be fine :)

The website and the bots distributed do not rely on communications to my server. If my server goes down, your business will be fine :)

Hello Jcac,

1. It's more complicated than that. It injects a DLL into Ubot which hooks into important routines, and offers additional security. This DLL also contains the licensing functionality.

2. It is encrypting the Ubot code. There is no need to obfuscated code that is already encrypted, but you can do this if you like.

3. It handles multiple bots just fine :)

4. In the newest version it is called Locker.dll. So you don't need to worry about this :)

-meter

Thanks for the quick response :) Just sent payment.