UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Working to fix the ubotlocker dll's compatibility and will update soon but until then you can use the new API to license and sign your bots to avoid AV's.

Hey Macster,

Thanks for getting back to me but can you give me a little more info about the new API to licence and sign my bots to avoid AV's.

It seems that I'm again having a blond day on this side because I don't understand the API concept - is this part of the Ubotlocker unleashed purchase,

and if so is there any info that goes with this so that I can understand how to use it...

Many thanks for getting back to me and I don't wish to use too much of your valuable time but if I understand how I can use this to secure my bots

without the problems incurred with AV software the it will save me a bunch of headaches on my side.

Kind regards

Arthur

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Nice. But no self license reset for user?

This is already covered in the bulk reset, included with Unleashed ;)

Macster had already implemented this for me and works with this setup :)

• Like 1

Checkout my License Bundle MOD

http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ubotem/

Let me know what you all think :)

I hope the community like it  :)

Hi Ubotem,

Looks good but I first need to find out about API integration and if this solves the problems with AV's killing the dll's for meters licencing system, but yes your system would be a good addon for some projects when doing larger packages...

Kind regards

Arthur

Macster Introduced a Method in UbotLocker Unleashed.If you dont have it,please purchase before the price goes up,it was really cool..

Has anyone come up with fix to the .dll anti virus Problem yet???? starting to cause me lots of issues... with customers

• Like 1

Macster Introduced a Method in UbotLocker Unleashed.If you dont have it,please purchase before the price goes up,it was really cool..

Yes and it looks great, i even bookmark it all ready But the Problem is I am unemployed and can not afforded this right now. So not a fix to the product I all ready purchased and having issues with... I plan on buying when I do have extra money but money is very tight for me right now... I Don't see this as a fix to this problem by me having to purchase two more products (Ajs theme so i can purchase macter products) to fix the product I have all ready paid for... Again don't read me wrong I would love to have those products and really like what they have  to offer but at This time THAT IS NOT A FIX FOR ME.... Because I am Broke... I DO Thank you Sunny for your response and have been reading about this too... I'm very glad you had something good to say about macster product because it was on my next to get... thank you sir... but at this time i am really losing most of my potential customers because of this issue... I'm trying to give away for free so i can get lots of people using it and will charge later for some of the nice features I will be adding and have there all ready..

I also want to add Meters product is Wonderful and i love it and he offers wonderful support... its just those dame .dill issues that are out of his control are giving big issues right now :-)  Out of 25 people in the last few days tying to get my product, I have 5 activations because of this issue... many are reporting this as a issue for them and will not install it...

Has any one submitted the .dll to the anti virus sites yet to get white listed???

or will this even help...

@Evernano in the next couple days i will open a small online service that will allow anyone to protect and license all their apps, mobile or desktop, with or without ubotlocker.

This way anyone who wants to have a look at the Unleashed Mod or simply to avoid any worries about using their server or licensing can sell their own bots easily without any issues :)

most likely tomorrow ;)

• Like 1

@Evernano in the next couple days i will open a small online service that will allow anyone to protect and license all their apps, mobile or desktop, with or without ubotlocker.

This way anyone who wants to have a look at the Unleashed Mod or simply to avoid any worries about using their server or licensing can sell their own bots easily without any issues :)

most likely tomorrow ;)

Thanks for the info Macster... looking forward  to getting your product in the future when I can afford it lol I really like what you have done......  nice work

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Macster... looking forward  to getting your product in the future when I can afford it lol I really like what you have done......  nice work

Thanks for the support.

The Unleashed mod is a serious tool designed for serious marketers and developers, and I know its not easy for everyone to reach it while you also need both Meter's Ubotlocker and TJ's LockerEx so i decided to simplify things a lot and offer a small online licensing service so everyone can protect and license their bots to start selling at least until they can "afford" it, or just wan't to avoid complications with installation and customization of a licensing server.

Thanks for the support.

The Unleashed mod is a serious tool designed for serious marketers and developers, and I know its not easy for everyone to reach it while you also need both Meter's Ubotlocker and TJ's LockerEx so i decided to simplify things a lot and offer a small online licensing service so everyone can protect and license their bots to start selling at least until they can "afford" it, or just wan't to avoid complications with installation and customization of a licensing server.

Hey Macster,

Looking forward to receiving info about this, does this allow us to use the mentioned API protection and can we then upgrade to your Ubotlocker Unleashed when we have seen it in action...

Kind regards

Arthur

Hey Macster,

Looking forward to receiving info about this, does this allow us to use the mentioned API protection and can we then upgrade to your Ubotlocker Unleashed when we have seen it in action...

Kind regards

Arthur

Yes you will be able to use your ubotlocker protection and dll's and same API from the mod, and you can either continue using the online service to license your apps to worry only on developing, or buy the Unleashed Mod to manage it for your self. 

Yes you will be able to use your ubotlocker protection and dll's and same API from the mod, and you can either continue using the online service to license your apps to worry only on developing, or buy the Unleashed Mod to manage it for your self. 

Hi macster,

I am a little confused, should I now wait and buy the online service of unleased mod of yours or else buy the ubot locker unleashed for 147? Whats the difference?Which one is better?

Hi macster,

I am a little confused, should I now wait and buy the online service of unleased mod of yours or else buy the ubot locker unleashed for 147? Whats the difference?Which one is better?

Mod users will receive free access to the online service too.

The online service offers a free public marketplace integrated with the unleashed mod and is designed as a backup and a more affordable solution for all those who cannot do the investment or do not want to worry about licensing maintenance.

hope it helps :)

I purchased ubot locker unleashed, but I couldn't find the solution listed in the 10-page pdf installation of the method you said he introduced to solve this problem.

I purchased ubot locker unleashed, but I couldn't find the solution listed in the 10-page pdf installation of the method you said he introduced to solve this problem.

This is page 10/10 which is the last page of the mod document :  http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8922/LiuRly.png

What exactly you want to find there ?

Like i told you in pm, i asked TJ and other developers who purchased the mod and everyone confirmed that the documentation is detailed and straight forward with very clear step by step instructions.

What exactly you want to accomplish ?

Anyone with basic PHP knowledge should know how to install and setup the mod as they see fit.

Hi macster,

Thanks for great product and support! I was referring to this post by sunny on #147 where he mentions about solving the antivirus issue and that you had introduced that method for the same, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

For anyone still sitting on the fence, I would highly recommend all 3 licensing products by meter, tj and macster to make your bots more professional.

Hi macster,

Thanks for great product and support! I was referring to this post by sunny on #147 where he mentions about solving the antivirus issue and that you had introduced that method for the same, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

For anyone still sitting on the fence, I would highly recommend all 3 licensing products by meter, tj and macster to make your bots more professional.

To solve the AV issues you need to digitally sign your ubots but because ubot cannot be signed irectly nor using meter's locker, to be able to sign the bots you have to wrap and use the unleashed mod to do it properly.

Currently working with 2 fellow developers to fix this issue and so far we have done it with great success and will soon post a method on how to "fix" the AV problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, am I confused?

I would like to add some form of licencing to my bots, I would like this to be held fully on my own server and not reliant on anyone else.

Will Meters standard package do this or do I need unleashed too?

A link to what I need to purchase would be appreciated.

TIA

Clint

Boy, am I confused?

I would like to add some form of licencing to my bots, I would like this to be held fully on my own server and not reliant on anyone else.

Will Meters standard package do this or do I need unleashed too?

A link to what I need to purchase would be appreciated.

TIA

Clint

meter's locker is a standalone solution that you can install on your server and don't depend on any other third party.

You do not need the "unleashed" mod unless you want/need all the features it brings.

• Like 1

meter's locker is a standalone solution that you can install on your server and don't depend on any other third party.

You do not need the "unleashed" mod unless you want/need all the features it brings.

Many thanks

• 4 weeks later...