UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Take a look at the ubot locker email list integration. That way you dont have to mess with ipn.

Or write the stuff directly to the database if its on the same server.

Dan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

I have kept quite simple and shall report if works or not :)

Have just built a dedicated IPN Rebroadcast web-server, and changed the one line of code in my store as posted earlier to my new URL that will rebroadcast IPN data.

(Thought best to set-up a new site for job, in case a failure, lol, and as you said earlier did not want to mess with my clean database)

Have switched both PayPal setting and Site to use the new IPN Broadcast URL.

Have tested the broadcast from https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/applications/ipn_simulator to my Rebroadcast URL.

And it showed in the PayPal log on ubotlocker :)

(But no license generated, but can see IPN has passed correctly)

So now just have to wait for next sale, and see if triggers both completed sale in my store and generate a key in ubotlocker :)

Fingers crossed... 

OK successfully rebroadcast the IPN, as shop & ubotlocker recieved the IPN. and my order completed in my store showing data was valid :)

ALMOST THERE!!!!

but now notice two things...

The key was not automatically generated or emailed to user (which luckily they do not need the key yet, as not locked that tool yet).

Have checked the IPN history from PayPal and can see it was defiantly sent to to my broadcaster URL.

So that all working...

But reading the IPN data notice the title of my product is in variable item_name1 not item_name and I believe ubotlocker uses the latter to match item with project (as could see this from my IPN tests I sent).

presume can change PaymentNotify.php to

$itemName   = mysql_real_escape_string($_REQUEST['item_name1']);

Noticed I can create a license for same customer for different apps. And keep same key!

Allowing user to think has one license.

Then updates should work ;)

Are you doing that manually? 

Are you doing that manually? 

Yes currently as locking an existing tool, am issuing my VIPs a license with key (same key per user).

But when finished will build a bot that will allow me to enter customer details once and it will setup the VIP user on all paid products with same key.

VIP get same key for all products :)

Single purchases get different generated key per order

Free products are activated before sent.

:)

@meter

Here is the item in my PayPal log from one of my shop transactions.

post-11217-0-26112700-1427936162_thumb.png

But no key was generated for the user :(

Or emailed :(

Are there any permissions or settings needed for the key to be generated?

I have a copy of the IPN data, will send in a PM.

ALL FIXED AND WORKING DANDY :)

Thanks everyone for help :)

Finally figured last bit I needed to change to work with my setup :D

He figured it out via PM. UBOTEM, I think you were setting up a 'shopping cart' button instead of a 'buy now' button when creating the button in Paypal.

-meter

He figured it out via PM. UBOTEM, I think you were setting up a 'shopping cart' button instead of a 'buy now' button when creating the button in Paypal.

-meter

Yes figured it out, my shop is Woocommerce/WordPress setup and the buttons for products are auto generated by my theme.

But got all working now, as saw a key being generated for a customer :D

Will have to check if they received email, but assume they would have :D

Thanks again to all who helped :)

Full details on how I did it can be found here http://www.ubotem.com/product/ipn-redirect-wordpress-plugin-by-wicked-cool-plugins/

Hopefully this will help others who need to setup a custom IPN, instead of the default setup of UbotLocker by meter.

• Like 1

It's hard to say without knowing your shop script. But normally every shop script has a post transaction process. And you could just add the ubot locker integration into that shop php file.

I did the same with my EDD extension. It's just sending a http post to the ubot locker script after a successful purchase. Job done.

Dan

Hi Dan,

of indeed anyone reading this as ive just hit a brick wall so to speak,

Dan, could you possibly elaborate on what you mentioned please,

API's and IPN's are completely out of my comfort and knowledge zone and for the first time in a long time i have absolutely no idea how to figure this out,

What you mentioned made alot of sense but i dont really know how to implement it

Im pretty sure i can find the file/section that gets called upon a successful purchase,

but no idea what to add to make it work,

Can you or anyone help at all,

or even a nudge in the right direction

Hi Dan,

of indeed anyone reading this as ive just hit a brick wall so to speak,

Dan, could you possibly elaborate on what you mentioned please,

API's and IPN's are completely out of my comfort and knowledge zone and for the first time in a long time i have absolutely no idea how to figure this out,

What you mentioned made alot of sense but i dont really know how to implement it

Im pretty sure i can find the file/section that gets called upon a successful purchase,

but no idea what to add to make it work,

Can you or anyone help at all,

or even a nudge in the right direction

Unfortunately it's not really easy to give a generic explanation here.

I for example use the:

emailhook.php  feature of ubot locker. 

Take a look at the ubot locker pdf file. There is an html example on how to post data to ubot locker via emailhook.

And that's what I'm using. So my script basically creates a http POST request and sends the data to emailhook.php.

The rest is handled by ubot locker itself.

But if you don't know how to do that, I highly recommend you hire a PHP expert via odesk.com for example. 

Will save you a lot of time and trouble.

Cheers

Dan

Unfortunately it's not really easy to give a generic explanation here.

I for example use the:

emailhook.php  feature of ubot locker. 

Take a look at the ubot locker pdf file. There is an html example on how to post data to ubot locker via emailhook.

And that's what I'm using. So my script basically creates a http POST request and sends the data to emailhook.php.

The rest is handled by ubot locker itself.

But if you don't know how to do that, I highly recommend you hire a PHP expert via odesk.com for example. 

Will save you a lot of time and trouble.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks for the info Dan,

Ill check out the files and see whats what,

and if all else fails then yes probably best to get an expert

Thanks again

:)

ive available for custom ipn work if you like bud.   feel free to contact me here or on skype: emw-dgn or email: admin@botguru.net

That would be fantastic TJ

ill gather some information and send you a PM later today :)

@meter

It seems that keys are not being emailed to the user automatically :(

They are being automatically created, but I am having to click the mail link to send keys :(

Only thing changed was the email from in both files you suggested to get my support email in the header.

Not sure if any emails have ever gone out automatically, is there anything that could be causing this?

Manual clicking email link sends email fine, but not the best solution for me :(

Just switched over our best selling tool, and need to make sure they get keys in a timely manner :D Ahh!

Any help appreciated :)

Hey UBOTEM,

try to revert the changes you make to IpnFunctions.php. It might be you mistyped something, and now the script isn't send keys properly =/

-meter

Hey UBOTEM,

try to revert the changes you make to IpnFunctions.php. It might be you mistyped something, and now the script isn't send keys properly =/

-meter

Thanks for getting back to me :D

Have just checked and only lines I changed is 

$headers = "From: support@mysite.com\r\n" .
$headers = "From: support@mysite.com\r\n" . 

And that should be fine I assume, as did same on the other file that controls the email sending when manually clicking on email link.