UBot Underground

WinAutomation & Ubot

Yep, it's pretty awesome since it usually has everything ubot doesn't. Like ftping, database connections, complete system takeover, amazing tasking ...

• Like 1

good to know! I have been tempted to get it as a backup for when ubot footprint gets a bot knocked out, but their forum doesnt seem very active so I was a bit worried as to the ability to expect some sort of help while learning the program.

How would you guys rate it for "ease of use" as compared to uBot? I picked up on ubot pretty quickly, but then again there was a whole forum full of people who are willing to help you here. - How does it stack up in regards to ease of use and ability to get real assistance?

I own a WinAutomation Pro 3 license (not v4), although they kinda promise to give updates free in the future (although not lifetime) yesterday i was not able to use V4 with my V3 license.

They never emailed me neither, so no notification of new updates, no new serial, etc.

Read this FULL thread: http://www.warriorfo...-up-5900-a.html

Specially this post: http://www.warriorfo...tml#post1363228

We do give upgrades for free.

However I can't guarantee we can

give free upgrades for life, as we continually

update WA with advanced features.

If you see what we have lined up

in future, you will soon know what.

But as far as we can, we try to return

value to customers without you having

to pay extra.

They used to tweet a lot of garbage as you can see here https://twitter.com/winautomation and here https://twitter.com/DidUKnowHowTo and here https://twitter.com/Did_U_KnoW_That but as you see they didn't tweet since 2010-2011 anymore.

I agree their forum isn't that active as the uBot forum.

My personal opinion is that uBot is easier to use.

The only thing i really dislike from uBot is their "protection" (encryption) that keep giving issues with antivirus softwares and malwarebytes since day 1 uBot was released.

Sending your bots to your customers and you have a hard time to convince your customers that these red flags are "false positives".

I hate it...

Winautomation generates .exe files that are totally unencrypted so after compiling you can easily hookup a strong third party protection and licensing system yourself.

Don't think about that with uBot, it's impossible.

The only solution for protecting uBot seems the way overpriced "Protect Gold" ($595).

I use winautomat for small jobs i even dont know why i bought a license :)

so for me it looks sometime a bit stupid if i read threads like "i'm not a programmer but with this and that program it is totaly easy"

but if u use tools like winautomate or ubot, how far ist this away from a codingstudio?

the step to say okay i will try with a codingstudio is mutch bigger then the skills u need to get results.

as example AutoIt its a free framework and can do 110% what winautomate is doing and it is easy to learn!

for sure there are no icons u drag'n'drop from one to the other site but at the end it is mutch more flexible as a winautomate

Same with uBot..on one site thats a realy good tool on the other site u have to fight with the program if u got big projects with massiv lines of code even 80% of this code is doing for nice looking UIfrontend, u get sick because of bad performance.

wen i work with ubot the most time i work with the sourceview and here is the point....

in the beginning ubot was soooo easy with nodesystem a "google search & save" project was easy done in some minutes but with the time your licences get bigger from standart to prof from prof to dev because your ideas grow up and here it starts the problem with ubot. then the Framework dont grow up even in the biggest dev version u have no chance to include your defines u dont gotta working debugger and so on...that suggs

I luv uBot and the idea behind but i hate the hype with this program even the (sorry) arrogance from some Persons around

if some of us users says we need includes we need odbc we need protectionsystem

U can see that with the endless dsicussion about branding of the compiled exe...it was needing months the bring the uBotteam to this big update and after Seth was accept this, it was need only some days until we get this feature as update.

And what i totaly miss is a API for thirdparty programmer.

I cant understand why a Program like uBot has only one Person who work as decision maker and all the People here must pray day by day that needed and missed functions are include to the next update.

All that makes me sad because wen i thing about... with this comunity & with a working API, uBot would grow up to be absolutly biggest Killerprogram at the scene.

But thats only a dream and will not be happen!

Ego kills Biz !

• Like 2

Thanks for the input guys - I have been messing around with the win demo for a couple of days. It's isn't as user friendly as ubot but it does have some features readily available that ubot doesn't. - I'm still going to use ubot as my primary, but now i can see the value in having WA as a companion program.