UBot Underground

Fully Customized UI Solutions

Just wanted to let everyone know..

I am building custom UI HTML for Pro and Developer Ubot Owners. If you are looking for a customized UI that will make your bots STAND OUT and look more professional, contact me today. I will PM a sample of what I can do for you.

Prices are being determined.. Packages will range from: Basic HTML logo creation and positioning, to Full scale DIV Tagging, Variable labeling, and integration into your projects.

WHO's INTERESTED????

• Like 2

Hello to all, and thanks for responding. I just compiled another bot with our custom UI HTML into it. I think you will all enjoy the features and customization level that will be offered. I will respond to all in another 48 hours or so... (I am finishing up the salespage for this at the moment.)

STAY TUNED!!!!!

• Like 1

Please PM me some samples. A service like this will be very handy (if the prices are afordable) so that way we can concentrate more on coding and less on UI design

• 2 weeks later...

Please dont speak for me.

This is going to happen, and the service will begin TODAY. All individuals will be sent samples TODAY. Again, please be courteous, and don't speak for others.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Please dont speak for me.

This is going to happen, and the service will begin TODAY. All individuals will be sent samples TODAY. Again, please be courteous, and don't speak for others.

Thanks!

I am not speaking for you, I am speaking for the fact that you didn't respond in WEEKS which is accurate. Also normally when people say to PM them for a sample they send the sample. Forgive me if you feel I wasn't being courteous but as someone who runs many online businesses this seemed dead in the water. You've risen from the dead, i'd love to see the sample as I have money to spend for a service like this.

• Like 1

PM's SENT TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES. Thanks for your interest!

Hi

I'm interested too, can you please send me details.

I was waiting to see if you were going to post details here, but by PM is fine.

Phil

More custom UIHTML examples are being posted to the site. Remember.. 3day max turnaround for most projects! (Obviously, if your bot is huge.. more time will be needed to complete the UI.)

This service is great for those that want to add a very custom UI, but dont want to spend hours doing it.